Lets add some fule to the fire before the embers cool

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
If Kamala Harris becomes president, we will have in the Oval Office a female of color who hates white people and is vindictive against them.
This is a good thing. Hillary will be nominated VP, then Harris will step down and Hillary will finally become President followed by a war against Russia, Iran and North Korea (all at once). We can all watch it on TV during lock down. Win-win-win I say.

MY OPINION! :auiqs.jpg:

I have independent sources that have long confirmed that this is absolutely spot on. This is something neither Russia nor China could do because they lack the infrastructure that the CIA/NSA has established with taps directly into the trunk lines for communications. Moreover, that was also confirmed by the documents released by Snowden.

It is not the Chinese nor the Russians who they will probably blame, but the homegrown swamp. The real question remains, can they pull this off on a grand scale this time? What they hate about Trump is the same thing they hated about Kennedy – reduce American presence in absurd wars. It was Kennedy who set off a gold panic in 1960 during the debate by saying to support the dollar it would be easy by closing offshore military bases.

More here

The only thing worst than Kamala would be if she named Michelle Obama to be VP. There's an I hate Whitey administration that could never be beat.

Syria first ... no way will Democrats allow Russian naval force direct access to the Mediterranean ... expect Korea to become Chinese territory ... too soon to allow Ukraine to become our 51st State? ...

That was a typo ... anybody making over $40,000 will see taxes double ... sticking it to the Middle Class ... hope you have a bicycle, $20 per gallon carbon tax at the pumps within a year ...

Forum List

Back