Georgia will flip back to President Trump: 132,000 Biden Votes are Illegal

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
So you can't vote if you move? I don't understand and your link doesn't explain why they would be disqualified. Most states had a push to get people to update their address with the Clerk, but if the address is still in the district?

Tell me something I can understand here.

So you can't vote if you move? I don't understand and your link doesn't explain why they would be disqualified. Most states had a push to get people to update their address with the Clerk, but if the address is still in the district?

He's too frantic...
Georgia poll worker in hiding after false claims online

Not from your old address.

This is one of the most common forms of voter fraud the democrats use, people who remain on registration roles after moving.

I heard the average age of Bai-Deng voters in Pennsylvania was 105, is that correct?

You have to unregister, then re-register at the new address

You have to unregister, then re-register at the new address
How does anyone know they moved? Where are the red flags coming from?.

Georgia is TRump's, and so is Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennslyvania, and Arizona most likely. The next issue is, who will enforce the win, and how? Roberts is proving to be a crooked liar and establishment traitor.

Pray for The President, Pray for The Republic.

When this is all done, Donald Trump will be your president. Massive voter fraud is being found all over. Trump ballots found in landfills and much more.

I knew the source was the Gateway pundit before I clicked on the thread title.

Georgia is TRump's, and so is Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennslyvania, and Arizona most likely. The next issue is, who will enforce the win, and how? Roberts is proving to be a crooked liar and establishment traitor.
that's right. they are trumps's, cuz he claimed them with a tweet, using "hereby". seems legit

Forum List

Back