Post-debate polls: Biden up by 5 in Florida, 7 in Pennsylvania

Don't believe the Pennsylvania poll either....he has more support now than in 2016
That Arizona is in play is yet another problem for Trump.

The Clinton states with Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania gives Biden 290 ECVs.

The Clinton states with Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Florida gives Biden 299 ECVs.

And The Clinton states with just Arizona, Michigan, and Wisconsin – Biden losing both Florida and Pennsylvania – gives Biden 270 ECVs.

You leave out Ohio, Iowa, North Carolina where Trump is also trailing

Just like all the other polls.

View attachment 396585

View attachment 396586

I'd be surprised if Trump lost Florida.

But if he loses Florida, he's lost the election. This is a state he should win.
Trump has to hold almost all the states he won in 2016
Biden has multiple paths to victory

Trump losing Florida would almost ensure a loss

That sounds so familiar.

Where did I hear that before.....

Trump had to pitch a perfect game to win in 2016. Everything had to go his way.

Like filling an inside straight in poker. It can be done but it is not a winning strategy

The dems have still not fiqured out that you cant run bad candidates and riot while keeping the average voter happy

Biden is proving to be Trumps worst nightmare

That is why he needed to bribe Ukraine to get dirt on Biden

Lol. There is so much dirt on sleepy Joe, you can’t even see his face. He’s likely the most corrupt cock sucker to ever be potus.

Where do you think all that money given to his screw ball drug infested son goes?

Don't believe the Pennsylvania poll either....he has more support now than in 2016

The Clinton states with Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania gives Biden 290 ECVs.

The Clinton states with Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Florida gives Biden 299 ECVs.

And The Clinton states with just Arizona, Michigan, and Wisconsin – Biden losing both Florida and Pennsylvania – gives Biden 270 ECVs.
Is that direct from the DNC?

View attachment 396585

View attachment 396586

That sounds so familiar.

Like filling an inside straight in poker. It can be done but it is not a winning strategy

The dems have still not fiqured out that you cant run bad candidates and riot while keeping the average voter happy

Lol. There is so much dirt on sleepy Joe, you can’t even see his face. He’s likely the most corrupt cock sucker to ever be potus.

Where do you think all that money given to his screw ball drug infested son goes?

There is?

How did it work out when Trump tried to get Ukraine to provide dirt on Biden?

Got his ass IMPEACHED

View attachment 396585

View attachment 396586

That sounds so familiar.

There is?

Got his ass IMPEACHED

Means nothing dummy. Pure partisanship bs.

View attachment 396585

View attachment 396586

That sounds so familiar.

There is?

Got his ass IMPEACHED

Got him Impeached

Trump has a personal Justice Dept
Why havent they filed charges against Biden or his son?

Where are all those charges they were supposed to file against Obama and Hillary?

You guys threaten a lot more than you deliver

View attachment 396585

View attachment 396586

That sounds so familiar.

There is?

Got his ass IMPEACHED

Got him Impeached

Where are all those charges they were supposed to file against Obama and Hillary?

Yeah $3.5 Million given to Joe’s dumb son by Russians, means nothing. That Trump is one corrupt fmer.

Biden might flip one of those states – but they’re states Biden doesn’t need, Trump needs all three.

View attachment 396585

View attachment 396586

That sounds so familiar.

There is?

Got his ass IMPEACHED

Got him Impeached

Yeah $3.5 Million given to Joe’s dumb son by Russians, means nothing. That Trump is one corrupt fmer.

Where is the Justice Department
How much has Kushner made off the Saudis?

Biden might flip one of those states – but they’re states Biden doesn’t need, Trump needs all three.

Problem for Trump is he needs to hold all those states where he trails with a month left

View attachment 396585

View attachment 396586

That sounds so familiar.

Only in your imaginary world

View attachment 396585

View attachment 396586

That sounds so familiar.

“Republicans have 163 electoral votes in the Solid, Likely and Lean categories and would need 85 (100%) electoral votes from the Toss Up column plus 22 votes from the Lean Democrat column.

Democrats have 290 electoral votes in the Solid, Likely and Lean categories and would need 0 electoral votes from the Toss Up column.”

We’ll see.

View attachment 396585

View attachment 396586

That sounds so familiar.

“Republicans have 163 electoral votes in the Solid, Likely and Lean categories and would need 85 (100%) electoral votes from the Toss Up column plus 22 votes from the Lean Democrat column.

Democrats have 290 electoral votes in the Solid, Likely and Lean categories and would need 0 electoral votes from the Toss Up column.”

We’ll see.

Let me see. I feel like I am in the middle of Groundhog Day. With you and others playing the same part over and over. We were assured Hillary was the president.

View attachment 396585

View attachment 396586

That sounds so familiar.

And the Party of the Rump hasn't figured out that you can't keep trying to drive the country into a Fascist/Dictator Government while feeding the fires of the Looting and Rioting.

What the fuck are you talking about ?

The fact that Portland Antifa can't contain itself is NOT Trumps fault.

You really do bend over for terrorists, don't you.

View attachment 396585

View attachment 396586

That sounds so familiar.

And the Party of the Rump hasn't figured out that you can't keep trying to drive the country into a Fascist/Dictator Government while feeding the fires of the Looting and Rioting.

Antifa? I want names. I demand central organizations. I only hear you characters use it as your own personal boogey man. Facts, Facts. Proof and all that stuff that you ignore. Until then, you hanging every word generated by the GRU and QAnon doesn't mean anything other than you are into conspiracy theories.

‘Joe Biden leads President Donald Trump in the two largest swing states in next month’s election, Florida and Pennsylvania, according to the first reliable public polls conducted after the candidates’ debate earlier this week.

The surveys, from The New York Times and Siena College, show Biden with slight but consistent edges in the two states: He leads Trump by 5 points in Florida, 47 percent to 42 percent, and 7 points in Pennsylvania, 49 percent to 42 percent.

Biden’s leads are within each poll’s margin of error, but taken together point to an advantage for the Democratic nominee. The surveys were conducted Wednesday through Friday, after the debate in Cleveland on Tuesday but mostly before Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis early Friday morning.

Neither the Times nor Siena broke out results by day, but pollster and journalist Nate Cohn wrote on the Times’ website that data provided “modest evidence of a shift in favor of … Biden in interviews on Friday,” including in a still-ongoing survey in Arizona that will be released later.’

The Arizona survey will be interesting.
Other polls have trump ahead in FL
Trump will win FL
Pennsylvania looks bleak

View attachment 396585

View attachment 396586

That sounds so familiar.

Antifa? I want names. I demand central organizations. I only hear you characters use it as your own personal boogey man. Facts, Facts. Proof and all that stuff that you ignore. Until then, you hanging every word generated by the GRU and QAnon doesn't mean anything other than you are into conspiracy theories.

You are denying that people in Portland are attacking the Federal Courthouse in Portland ?

Really ?

Those are all ghosts ?

If you want names, why don't you go ask them yourself. They seem bent on not giving them (that is why the fucking cowards wear masks).

So this shit isn't happening ?

‘Joe Biden leads President Donald Trump in the two largest swing states in next month’s election, Florida and Pennsylvania, according to the first reliable public polls conducted after the candidates’ debate earlier this week.

The surveys, from The New York Times and Siena College, show Biden with slight but consistent edges in the two states: He leads Trump by 5 points in Florida, 47 percent to 42 percent, and 7 points in Pennsylvania, 49 percent to 42 percent.

Biden’s leads are within each poll’s margin of error, but taken together point to an advantage for the Democratic nominee. The surveys were conducted Wednesday through Friday, after the debate in Cleveland on Tuesday but mostly before Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis early Friday morning.

Neither the Times nor Siena broke out results by day, but pollster and journalist Nate Cohn wrote on the Times’ website that data provided “modest evidence of a shift in favor of … Biden in interviews on Friday,” including in a still-ongoing survey in Arizona that will be released later.’

The Arizona survey will be interesting.
Biden's Florida "strategy" is to promise huge cash payments to everyone if he's elected! You're gonna get up to $14,000 if you're a salaried worker...$17,000 if you're buying a house...an extra $1,400 if you're on Social Security and $7,000 if you have kids in childcare! No explanation about how this is all going to happen other than that only the "rich" will end up paying more in taxes to pay for all of this largesse!

Now if we had a main stream media that was really unbiased and interested in properly vetting what our candidates promise...they'd be asking Biden for specifics on his "plan"! They'd also be asking him why he didn't do all of those things when he was in the Obama Administration!

View attachment 396585

View attachment 396586

That sounds so familiar.

You are denying that people in Portland are attacking the Federal Courthouse in Portland ?

Really ?

Those are all ghosts ?

If you want names, why don't you go ask them yourself. They seem bent on not giving them (that is why the fucking cowards wear masks).

So this shit isn't happening ?

Would you stop this crap. When the fireworks started, Didn't you hear someone yelling, "This Way, This Way" as he was marshalling the Protesters away from it? The Rioters were NOT Protesters in any way.

And if the Anitifa exists, why has none of them been arrested? Yet there are 4 extreme rtwingers that have been arrested for rioting that they know of. And don't insult us by denying that.

Again, if Antifa really exists as a group, give us names. You make a claim based what the Russian GRU tells you to but you can't back it up with fact. Now is your chance. Names,we need names. So far, you have provided bupkus. Since you made the claim, it's up to YOU to provide the proof. I can't provide proof on your lie.

Forum List

Back