Post A Message to The Future Here.

“It's Dark and I Need More Light” :eusa_eh:

That’s easy!

Let me just grab one of the thirteen virtually free led flashlights that are stashed strategically around my house at any given moment! :cool:

:beer: “To Banishing the Darkness and to Air Conditioning!!”

"Life in The 21st Century, Baby!!" :beer:

:eusa_think: King Louis The Fourteenth would be SO jealous!

And, in the 1600’s when that Monkey was working his best career options, he owned France.

Seriously… the whole fucking country! :disbelief:

:eusa_eh: Can you imagine?​

I hope that the Kings of today would be just as jealous of the masses in the future as Louis the 14th would be of us.

That'll frost 'em!! :muahaha:

AVG-Observation: Many of the Americans who’re Making America Great Again hate everything Middle Eastern or Arab except for two-thirds of the ancient stories about Origins, Afterlife and God that were written in the Middle East.

AVG-Conclusion: Many Americans are making the rest of us look stupid from Space.

*sigh* Baby steps.​

Personally, I miss the old days. The world began to go to hell when they finally ran out of words to use when adding new button speeds on blenders, just threw up their hands and said, "What the hell? Four speeds will do." Also, things have never been the same since they stopped selling these:

Personally, I miss the old days. The world began to go to hell when they finally ran out of words to use when adding new button speeds on blenders, just threw up their hands and said, "What the hell? Four speeds will do." Also, things have never been the same since they stopped selling these:

I still have mine..

They are tearing down my high school, which was built in 1957. There is a time capsule in the cornerstone, and I am going to be on hand to claim the Brylcream and hubcaps!

th_weirdthread.gif

You remember "Seinfeld"? The show about nothing.....

Well, this thread is about Time and Time is everything.

Sorry about the whole A.I. taking over thing. The derps at this time, as in all times past, didn't think new technology would ever be used against humanity. Besides, nobody is responsible for how their discoveries or inventions are used, or so everyone tells themselves. Also sorry about the 6th major mass extinction, .0086 % of the 7 billion people on Earth right now are too terrified to face Global Warming and do something about it. And if you are wondering about the nuclear hotspots all over the world here is a brief explanation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back