Possibilities!

Until God Himself picks a religion, ALL are equally possible.

• TRUE

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • FALSE

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
Hollie, unable to disprove that a God exists, seems to think someone has to disprove her beliefs. Not at all. She can neither prove nor disprove. Her issue, no one else.

Her increasingly shrill language demonstrates her growing discontent.
Disprove your gawds? Already done.

Tell us about your empirical methods for describing the supernatural realms you claim exist but cannot defend.

Nope, you have not, so get to it.
Such a sad, angry jake. Still can't disprove my disproof of your gawds? Maybe it's time for you to abandon your hand-me-down gawds for some new fangled designer gawds.
The only anger is yours, Hollie, and, no, you have not disproved anything about God.

You are cute when you are fussy. :)
Certainly disproved your various gawds.

I'm cute when I'm getting you incensed with self-hating rage.

:) Hollie, you proved that you can't disprove God. I have hope for you, that once your pissiness subsides, you will go onto better things.

:) Hollie, you proved that you can't disprove God. I have hope for you, that once your pissiness subsides, you will go onto better things.
I have proved your inability to disprove my disproof. So, here you are again, incensed at your own failure.

You were due for some new inventions of gawds, anyway.

:) You can't disprove God. It is what it is.
Already disproved your gawds. You failed to disprove my disproof.

But then, you're used to being a failure, right?

You are acting like a Yurt. Lies trip folks up, as it will you. Now let go of your anger, let go of the fact that you have been outed, and just let it go. You are acting with the mistaken righteousness of a fundamentalist. :)

:) You can't disprove God. It is what it is.
Already disproved your gawds. You failed to disprove my disproof.

But then, you're used to being a failure, right?

You are acting like a Yurt. Lies trip folks up, as it will you. Now let go of your anger, let go of the fact that you have been outed, and just let it go. You are acting with the mistaken righteousness of a fundamentalist. :)
I'll take that to mean you acknowledge your various gawds have been refuted and you're now sidestepping.

Time for you to find some new gawds.

how do you know what God thinks until you ask Him?

My knowing what God thinks is no more the issue than you knowing what God thinks - we both know what we know, you know?.

The trick is proving it to someone else, and until God Himself picks one religion over the rest, all remain possible.

Can you imagine the spike in Bible sales if there was news coverage of a pillar of Divine Fire blocking the highway in to Las Vegas? ;)

`

how do you know what God thinks until you ask Him?

My knowing what God thinks is no more the issue than you knowing what God thinks - we both know what we know, you know?.

The trick is proving it to someone else, and until God Himself picks one religion over the rest, all remain possible.

Can you imagine the spike in Bible sales if there was news coverage of a pillar of Divine Fire blocking the highway in to Las Vegas? ;)

`

Again, that would be why you would ask God. Because He is the only one who can show is which Church is His. We don't need to prove it to others. We testify of what we know and the Spirit teaches

Forum List

Back