Pope Francis Declares War on Transgender People

Sorry Goose. The Pope is Catholic.
He's a progressive. This is just another proof.

What got the Right calling the Pope a progressive/ Marxist was his remarks about helping the poor/weak/elderly/sick and his remarks about the environment.
The Pope's comments mirrored many verses within the Bible from Genisis to Revelations.
Who knew God is a progressive/Marxist?
He's just faking all that. He's a Islamophilic and homosexual.

he is a GLOBALIST------and would be delighted with a world divided between -----THE CALIPHATE and the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE

So Rosie, are you Christian?

I is a JOOOO. Feel free to ask questions, sweet little green fuzzy fruit

Actually, "Kiwi" is a name used to describe people from New Zealand. I live in the US but was born in New Zealand.
I thought you might be Jewish, but as I don't spend a whole lotta time on USMB, so I'm not that familiar with you

"annihilation"???

10% of the population identify as other than straight, male or female, in a world with war, famine, disease, overpopulation, crime, abuse of children, terrorism, massacres and torture...............

Gays are not responsible for any annihilation, just for demanding their rights as humans to love who they are attracted to and who shares the same natural feeling.

Animals or humans, we did not create homosexuality (or other sexual identities), it is nature. For the religious..........god did it.

Forum List

Back