Pop Quiz…how many Americans killed by Palestinians on Oct. 7?

What a moron .
As if Dimwit has an answer .
But , as with so many that are clinically out of balance , it allows Rowdy to repeat his Racist rants .

What a moron .
As if Dimwit has an answer .
But , as with so many that are clinically out of balance , it allows Rowdy to repeat his Racist rants .
Is that your final answer, Fatima?

What a bubbly personality. I would like you more if you would be nice.
So would I doubtless .
But a Racist ignoramus like Rowdy irritates and like a poisonous scorpion needs despatching .
I simply find it intellectually difficult to understand why individuals like him are tolerated in a decent culture .
A despicable species member -- a modern day Mutant .

Probably I am not being as clear about it as I should , but I do not want to vomit my breakfast .

So would I doubtless .
But a Racist ignoramus like Rowdy irritates and like a poisonous scorpion needs despatching .
I simply find it intellectually difficult to understand why individuals like him are tolerated in a decent culture .
A despicable species member -- a modern day Mutant .

Probably I am not being as clear about it as I should , but I do not want to vomit my breakfast .

Racism is the natural state of mankind. Unless your name is Jesus Christ, everyone hates someone.

How many Americans brutally killed by Palestinian Hamas animals, how many taken hostage, how many still in captivity? Just the facts ma’am.
How many Palestinians brutally killed since 10/7 by Israeli animals? How many taken hostage and still in captivity?

Dumb ass doesn’t know anything but Zionist propaganda.

Racism is the natural state of mankind. Unless your name is Jesus Christ, everyone hates someone.
Inadvertently you have touched on the ultimate subject .
Namely , Is your assertion true , or, is it "rigged" to make it look as though it is true ?
SO ,
Supposing you can change mood/ energy on a planet basis by playing around with the energy frequencies hitting it .
Next, suppose that a celestial body ( the moon) has been deliberately positioned to do that very thing -- test the effect of varying frequencies on behaviour / activity .

Suffice to say that there is zero evidence that we had a moon until very recently and one thing we can also say with conviction is that the so called moon landing never happened -- completely Faked .
Therefore , at a mini level , it is not Rowdy's fault he is a Racist pig . Rather , the fault of the Moon controllers and/or Rowdy's manipulated brain synapse connections .
I rest my case ..

How many Palestinians brutally killed since 10/7 by Israeli animals? How many taken hostage and still in captivity?

Dumb ass doesn’t know anything but Zionist propaganda.
So your aren’t concerned with Americans. No suprises, you are an enemy within Moolim, that’s why. Fellow Mooolims first, even if they’re terrorists that killed and mutilated Americans.

How many people were killed in ISIS strongholds moron? It isn’t a numbers game. You don’t get to choose the retaliation when you commit rape, mutilation, decapitation and other heinous barbaric terrorist acts on 1400 Israelis. So shut up and sit down and watch Israel obliterate Hamas.

Inadvertently you have touched on the ultimate subject .
Namely , Is your assertion true , or, is it "rigged" to make it look as though it is true ?
SO ,
Supposing you can change mood/ energy on a planet basis by playing around with the energy frequencies hitting it .
Next, suppose that a celestial body ( the moon) has been deliberately positioned to do that very thing -- test the effect of varying frequencies on behaviour / activity .

Suffice to say that there is zero evidence that we had a moon until very recently and one thing we can also say with conviction is that the so called moon landing never happened -- completely Faked .
Therefore , at a mini level , it is not Rowdy's fault he is a Racist pig . Rather , the fault of the Moon controllers and/or Rowdy's manipulated brain synapse connections .
I rest my case ..
Yes, you are a complete nut job that is somehow involved with Arabs / Palestinians, so make sure you cover yourself when attending those pro Pali hate rallies. Because as you know they’re big on women’s rights and especially human rights. Or not. They seem to always do a good job recruiting all the lowlife’s and clinically insane people in society. which makes you a perfect fit.

Last edited:
So your aren’t concerned with Americans. No suprises, you are an enemy within Moolim, that’s why. Fellow Mooolims first, even if they’re terrorists that killed and mutilated Americans.

How many people were killed in ISIS strongholds moron? It isn’t a numbers game. You don’t get to choose the retaliation when you commit rape, mutilation, decapitation and other heinous barbaric terrorist acts on 1400 Israelis. So shut up and sit down and watch Israel obliterate Hamas.

Only a dumb Nazi Zionist like you would support genocide. You’ll deny you did in the years to come.

Death and Destruction in Gaza​

JOHN J. MEARSHEIMER
DEC 11, 2023
I do not believe that anything I say about what is happening in Gaza will affect Israeli or American policy in that conflict. But I want to be on record so that when historians look back on this moral calamity, they will see that some Americans were on the right side of history.

What Israel is doing in Gaza to the Palestinian civilian population – with the support of the Biden administration – is a crime against humanity that serves no meaningful military purpose. As J-Street, an important organization in the Israel lobby, puts it, “The scope of the unfolding humanitarian disaster and civilian casualties is nearly unfathomable.”[1]

Let me elaborate.

First, Israel is purposely massacring huge number of civilians, roughly 70 percent of whom are children and women. The claim that Israel is going to great lengths to minimize civilian casualties is belied by statements from high level Israeli officials. For example, the IDF spokesman said on 10 October 2023 that "the emphasis is on damage and not on accuracy." That same day, Defense Minister Yoav Gallant announced: "I have lowered all the restraints – we will kill everyone we fight against; we will use every means."[2]

Moreover, it is clear from the results of the bombing campaign that Israel is indiscriminately killing civilians. Two detailed studies of the IDF’s bombing campaign – both published in Israeli outlets – explain in detail how Israel is murdering huge numbers of civilians. It is worth quoting the titles of the two pieces, which succinctly capture what each has to say:

RACIST MOTIVATED POSTING,

PRO CHILD-KILLER JIHADIS ,

THE FRAUD - 'luiza'/B]

IMG-20231205-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20231211-WA0002.jpg

The thing about dual citizenship is that you have a choice in where you call home.

While a piece of paper may very well entitle one to all of the benefits therof being an ''American,'' if it's only acquired as a matter of convenience and one chooses to live their life in a war zone where this has been going on for thousands of years, one is ultimately responsible for their own choices.

So far as ''pop quizes'' go, why isnt anyone asking why they were permitted to pass through one of the most secure places on the planet to take these ''Americans?"

Why were they permitted to go on the attack for hours? What was Netayahu's interest in funding Hamas for all of these years?

It's curious that none of these questions ever show up on a ''pop quiz.'' Isn't it? Yes? No?

Last edited:
Only a dumb Nazi Zionist like you would support genocide. You’ll deny you did in the years to come.

Death and Destruction in Gaza​

JOHN J. MEARSHEIMER
DEC 11, 2023
I do not believe that anything I say about what is happening in Gaza will affect Israeli or American policy in that conflict. But I want to be on record so that when historians look back on this moral calamity, they will see that some Americans were on the right side of history.

What Israel is doing in Gaza to the Palestinian civilian population – with the support of the Biden administration – is a crime against humanity that serves no meaningful military purpose. As J-Street, an important organization in the Israel lobby, puts it, “The scope of the unfolding humanitarian disaster and civilian casualties is nearly unfathomable.”[1]

Let me elaborate.

First, Israel is purposely massacring huge number of civilians, roughly 70 percent of whom are children and women. The claim that Israel is going to great lengths to minimize civilian casualties is belied by statements from high level Israeli officials. For example, the IDF spokesman said on 10 October 2023 that "the emphasis is on damage and not on accuracy." That same day, Defense Minister Yoav Gallant announced: "I have lowered all the restraints – we will kill everyone we fight against; we will use every means."[2]

Moreover, it is clear from the results of the bombing campaign that Israel is indiscriminately killing civilians. Two detailed studies of the IDF’s bombing campaign – both published in Israeli outlets – explain in detail how Israel is murdering huge numbers of civilians. It is worth quoting the titles of the two pieces, which succinctly capture what each has to say:
Mearsheimer?! Your sources are like yourself, assholes and fraudsters.

The thing about dual citizenship is that you have a choice in where you call home.

While a piece of paper may very well entitle one to all of the benefits therof being an ''American,'' if it's only acquired as a matter of convenience and one chooses to live their life in a war zone where this has been going on for thousands of years, one is ultimately responsible for their own choices.

So far as ''pop quizes'' go, why isnt anyone asking why they were permitted to pass through one of the most secure places on the planet to take these ''Americans?"

Why were they permitted to go on the attack for hours? What was Netayahu's interest in funding Hamas for all of these years?

It's curious that none of these questions ever show up on a ''pop quiz.'' Isn't it? Yes? No?
They weren’t permitted. Some of the attackers were people that were daily workers being hired by the border townspeople. So in essence they were Hamas spies. That how they knew where everything was located.

Forum List

Back