Pop Quiz…how many Americans killed by Palestinians on Oct. 7?

Funny how Pali terrorist supporters are offended by any mention of the truth that Palestinian animals killed many Americans and some are still being held hostage. They are more concerned about their beloved Hamas subhumanoid animals being obliterated slowly by Israel. Traitors.

spot on…

Caitlin is talking to you. Listen and learn.

"Hamas can end this any time by surrendering."

Israel can end this any time by ceasing to be a murderous and tyrannical occupying regime held together by endless violence and apartheid. Israel wasn't attacked because Palestinians are innately evil and want to kill Jews, Israel was attacked because it has treated Palestinians horrifically for generations. If Israel and its allies ended the injustices, paid reparations and righted the wrongs that have been inflicted on Palestinians for the last 75 years, there could be a sustainable peace.

The only way to believe all this intense civilian-slaughtering warfare is necessary to obtain peace is to believe Palestinians are orc-like subhumans who are acting out of an innate hatefulness and thus cannot be reasoned with or negotiated with. It's not okay for grown adults to believe this.
Caitlin Johnstone

Funny how Pali terrorist supporters are offended by any mention of the truth that Palestinian animals killed many Americans and some are still being held hostage. They are more concerned about their beloved Hamas subhumanoid animals being obliterated slowly by Israel. Traitors.
Binary thinking is the thinking of a child. Stop it. We aren’t on the grade school playground playing cowboys and Indians.

Dumb ass!

Binary thinking is the thinking of a child. Stop it. We aren’t on the grade school playground playing cowboys and Indians.

Dumb ass!
Your concern for dead and kidnapped Americans has been noted, Abdullah.

Caitlin is talking to you. Listen and learn.

"Hamas can end this any time by surrendering."

Israel can end this any time by ceasing to be a murderous and tyrannical occupying regime held together by endless violence and apartheid. Israel wasn't attacked because Palestinians are innately evil and want to kill Jews, Israel was attacked because it has treated Palestinians horrifically for generations. If Israel and its allies ended the injustices, paid reparations and righted the wrongs that have been inflicted on Palestinians for the last 75 years, there could be a sustainable peace.

The only way to believe all this intense civilian-slaughtering warfare is necessary to obtain peace is to believe Palestinians are orc-like subhumans who are acting out of an innate hatefulness and thus cannot be reasoned with or negotiated with. It's not okay for grown adults to believe this.
Caitlin Johnstone

Caitlin Johnstone and you are on drugs.

Learn something for once. Don’t be dumb for life. Watch this PLEASE!

Congratulations you full of shit Islamic moron, you are now parroting someone that David Duke has endorsed many times.

On the flip side, the overwhelming majority of Americans are on Israel’s side and its response to Oct 7. Americans know evil when they see it.

How many Americans brutally killed by Palestinian Hamas animals .....
The only animals owned by Palestinians are captured Zionist combatants kept tethered to a collar & chain but I don't think they are allowed to "brutally kill Americans" unless they make a nuisance of themselves by trying to jew down cheat shop owner prices at tourist shops.

The only animals owned by Palestinians are captured Zionist combatants kept tethered to a collar & chain but I don't think they are allowed to "brutally kill Americans" unless they make a nuisance of themselves by trying to jew down cheat shop owner prices at tourist shops.
Is that the best you can muster, more antisemitic Nazi like drivel? Palestinian IslamoNazi animals killed, mutilated and raped 33 Americans and are currently holding more American women and children hostage. You mock the genocide and murder of innocent people on Oct. 7? Why don’t you be a good soldier and strap on your suicide vest and go join Hamas to fight those evil Zionists.

Is that the best you can muster ...
No, but I don't feel like spoiling my fun by giving you the hard stuff all at once. I prefer making you suffer a little at a time.
... Palestinian IslamoNazi animals killed, mutilated and raped 33 Americans ...
Lies. More lies. Even you realize it or at least you suspect it.
... and are currently holding more American women and children hostage.
That's possible. Is there something wrong with that?
You mock the genocide and murder of innocent people on Oct. 7?
Really? Yeah, sure. :laughing0301:
Why don’t you be a good soldier and strap on your suicide vest and go join Hamas to fight those evil Zionists.
Because I don't want to ruin a good vest. They're expensive over here in Gaza. They're much cheaper in Iran but going all the way back home to Tehran is such a tedious journey. :smoochEE:

No, but I don't feel like spoiling my fun by giving you the hard stuff all at once. I prefer making you suffer a little at a time.

Lies. More lies. Even you realize it or at least you suspect it.

That's possible. Is there something wrong with that?

Really? Yeah, sure. :laughing0301:

Because I don't want to ruin a good vest. They're expensive over here in Gaza. They're much cheaper in Iran but going all the way back home to Tehran is such a tedious journey. :smoochEE:
More gibberish from head up the ass Gass-nose.

What do you know about the price of suicide vests in Gaza and in Iran? That's what I thought ..... nothing. You haven't got a clue. :(

Is that a threat?

The price is about 1,000 dead Muslims to every victim -
of a suicide bombing, and other forms of Islamist degeneracy.

Funny how Pali terrorist supporters are offended by any mention of the truth that Palestinian animals killed many Americans and some are still being held hostage. .
I guess you just don't understand the difference between being offended and being proud.

So? Let's hear what it is that's so "clear". Why are you silent? Speak up. Are you being coerced or just lacking the balls? :omg:

Obviously,

for Russian chaos agents,

Gazans and Iranians are less than cannon fodder.

Forum List

Back