OffensivelyOpenMinded

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Where I Is
"
Poll: Support for Black Lives Matter grows among white youth
JESSE J. HOLLAND and EMILY SWANSONSeptember 5, 2016
d75123509f16424aad02bb256fc264f4.jpg

WASHINGTON (AP) — Support for the Black Lives Matter movement has increased among young white adults, according to a poll that suggests a majority of white, black, Asian and Hispanic young adults now support the movement calling for accountability for police in the deaths of African-Americans.

Fifty-one percent of white adults between the ages of 18 and 30 say in a GenForward poll they now strongly or somewhat support Black Lives Matter, a 10-point increase since June, while 42 percent said they do not support the movement."

I don't doubt this, millenials are not that bright, but the 42% who don't have their heads jammed up their asses is encouraging.

I sure don't
Maybe if they didn't base their shit on lies and use violence and interfere with innocent peoples lives...

"

WASHINGTON (AP) — Support for the Black Lives Matter movement has increased among young white adults, according to a poll that suggests a majority of white, black, Asian and Hispanic young adults now support the movement calling for accountability for police in the deaths of African-Americans.

Fifty-one percent of white adults between the ages of 18 and 30 say in a GenForward poll they now strongly or somewhat support Black Lives Matter, a 10-point increase since June, while 42 percent said they do not support the movement."

I don't doubt this, millenials are not that bright, but the 42% who don't have their heads jammed up their asses is encouraging.

How much thought did these millenials give between watching the Bachelor and playing Pokemon Go....?

No matter how many white people agree with BLM some white will always treat it like talking about Welfare. They ignore all the whites and blame it all on blacks.

• Banned
"

How much thought did these millenials give between watching the Bachelor and playing Pokemon Go....?
" Like Yaaaaaah maaaaaan, I like totally support Black Lives Maaaaatter, maaaaaan! Oh! There goes my Picachoo, gotta run maaaaaaaaan!"

I sure don't
Maybe if they didn't base their shit on lies and use violence and interfere with innocent peoples lives...

the actual method of the polls would be a GOOD THING TO KNOW_------how many actual human beings in the world --if asked "do you believe black lives matter"? are going to answer NO ------I am surprised that the result for YES was
not 100% -----well---maybe 95% in TN's neighborhood----or -----maybe.......12%

I sure don't

the actual method of the polls would be a GOOD THING TO KNOW_------how many actual human beings in the world --if asked "do you believe black lives matter"? are going to answer NO ------I am surprised that the result for YES was
huh?

I sure don't

huh?

fergit it

Forum List

Back