How should Antifa be handled?

• The police in Seattle should remove them

Votes: 32 39.0%
  • Trump should send in troops to remove them

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Just let them take over as much of Seattle as they want and ignore them

Votes: 36 43.9%

• Total voters
All choices are tempting. There's an upside to watching Seattle doing exactly as they shouldn't. Personally I'd like to see PROG-think backfire on the entire city, but there would be innocent victims aka as Seattle conservatives

If-as reported-the terrorists have negotiated a deal with the city. If they don't have an organization or leadership who did the city negotiate with, what makes the city believe whoever did so can honor the "deal" and why weren't they arrested? If people admitted that they were part of the group with the power to negotiate they should have been immediately arrested.
That's Fox News
The real story as reported locally is the city is making some safety changes. There was no negotiations as such. City officials held a meeting with protest organizers, businesses, and residents on Sunday to discuss proposed changes. The major change is the city replacing a light temporary barrier with a concert barrier to protect pedestrians from vehicle traffic. Other changes are being made to allow easier access by the public and emergency vehicels.
What part of "... meeting with protest organizers...to discuss proposed changes." do you not understand? How is that not negotiation?

Again: Nolette said operating a citizen checkpoint on a public street is illegal.
Why is the city assisting with illegal activity?

Ever feel like your visiting a new version of the hunger games. The lies and negative altered photos even one seen on Fox, more on line, contradicted so much of what was said by those in the zone that could not tell fact from fiction. had to go to Seattle TV & NEWS PAPERS. so far it looks like a street fair, residents of the area main complaint seems to be want of a noise curfew after 11 pm. the way our political leaders handle everything is becoming more embarrassing both party's few exception's .
You make your problem telling fact from fiction quite obvious.
I'm sure there were a few French just tickled to death to be oppressed by the Nazis too. Same thing.

All government services to the area should be immediately stopped. That includes electrical, water, sewage, and garbage pickup. No one and no vehicle should be allowed to enter or leave including food and all other supply trucks ambulances fire and police equipment. If CHAZ, CHAZ, CHUD, or Chairman Mao want to govern that area let them provide government services. If Seattle is determined to continue the oppression of it's own citizens at the expense of those who elected them all State and Federal aid should cease. It's past time to stop pandering to the temper tantrum of these arrogant unruly brats. It's MY Country. Don't make me come out there!

Local Police should be the first to move on them
if they don't than it becomes the State Police's Problem
If the fail then if is the National Guard. If all else fails Trump sends in the military preferably Cobra Attack Helicopters
So far the Mayor has failed, so has the Governor Trump is waiting in the wings

Seattle and Washington want it this way. Aside from a covert operation to get Americans out there isn't much that can be done.

I disagree. Law enforcement is properly the job of the city and state, true; but if they abdicate their responsibility to such an extent that there's an unchecked insurrection against the US taking place, then the federal government most certainly has a place in putting it down and protecting citizens.

So Antifa has taken over streets in Seattle declaring them liberated zones and blocking any entrance into those areas of town.

So how should this be handled?

Don't be surprised if you have heard about this. The press..............well................ya know.

Treating them like an actual enclave just gives them cred they don't deserve. The governor should send in the State Police an arrest anyone manning a barricade.

The governor would be more likely to hit them with his purse and then burst into tears. Apparently not the most manly politician out there.

Trump has no authority to do anything with regard to unrest in Seattle.
Horseshit.

"CHAZ" isn't a protest, it's an armed occupation by a hostile quasi-military force....Pantifa are enemy combatants.

They have openly declared themselves as not part of the United States. That puts them squarely in the same category as the Confederacy, in my book. Declare martial law, appoint an interim military governor, march in troops to clear the streets, and put the insurrectionists in a military prison to await trial for treason.

So Antifa has taken over streets in Seattle declaring them liberated zones and blocking any entrance into those areas of town.

Don't be surprised if you have heard about this. The press..............well................ya know.

Ignore them! Totally. Let them serve as an example of Marxist leadership. They built a wall, they check ID's they will confiscate stuff.

Do nothing

Nothing

And say what to the people who own houses and businesses in that area? "Too bad, so sad, you'll just have to lose everything so we can make a political point"?

Ignore them! Totally. Let them serve as an example of Marxist leadership. They built a wall, they check ID's they will confiscate stuff.

Do nothing

Nothing

And say what to the people who own houses and businesses in that area? "Too bad, so sad, you'll just have to lose everything so we can make a political point"?

The battle for all the marbles is this November. Trump allowed the Coup plotters to slide this long, he can let some street urchins run wild a little longer

Horseshit.

"CHAZ" isn't a protest, it's an armed occupation by a hostile quasi-military force....Pantifa are enemy combatants.
You have no understanding of how our government works if you believe that. This is a State issue. The only authority Trump has in this matter is one of border control.

The Insurrection Act begs to differ. And I think Abraham Lincoln, for one, would be very surprised to hear you say that.

Horseshit.

I'd rather Trump spent him time and effort going after the organizer and financiers of the occupation, ignore the street urchins

I think the federal government is capable of multitasking and doing both.

All government services to the area should be immediately stopped. That includes electrical, water, sewage, and garbage pickup. No one and no vehicle should be allowed to enter or leave including food and all other supply trucks ambulances fire and police equipment. If CHAZ, CHAZ, CHUD, or Chairman Mao want to govern that area let them provide government services. If Seattle is determined to continue the oppression of it's own citizens at the expense of those who elected them all State and Federal aid should cease. It's past time to stop pandering to the temper tantrum of these arrogant unruly brats. It's MY Country. Don't make me come out there!

Well, if we're going that way, make sure you put up cellphone blockers all around the perimeter. The spoiled little candy-asses will fold in a week without their Twitter and Snapchat.

Do nothing

Nothing

The battle for all the marbles is this November. Trump allowed the Coup plotters to slide this long, he can let some street urchins run wild a little longer

You'll excuse me if I don't think elections and politics are "all the marbles" over and above law and order, or the fabric of our civilized society.

Horseshit.

You have no understanding of how our government works if you believe that. This is a State issue. The only authority Trump has in this matter is one of border control.
Borders you say?....What the fuck have the Pantifa goons just done, if not carved out their own allegedly sovereign borders within the nation?....That's fucking invasion not protest.

I have every understanding of how war works....Pantifa has essentially declared war and decided to carve out a portion of our nation under force of arms....A full regular military response is completely within Trump's power to threat these goons as domestic enemy combatants, and put them down like the commie dogs that they are.

You're not wrong.

No worries, Seattle's liberal mayor is now saying this is just a block party and they have block parties all the time.

How many of their block parties declare themselves separate nations and have armed thugs patrolling the barricades?

Erect a wall around the piece of shits wall...convert the space they occupy into an Auschwitz style concentration camp and gas them all.
Its peaceful there now, they seem to be taking care by themselves.
The first amendment people seem to be in power.

Maybe it's peaceful by your Castro-fellating leftist standards, but not by the standards of civilized people.

Forum List

Back