How should Antifa be handled?

• The police in Seattle should remove them

Votes: 32 39.0%
  • Trump should send in troops to remove them

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Just let them take over as much of Seattle as they want and ignore them

Votes: 36 43.9%

• Total voters
So Antifa has taken over streets in Seattle declaring them liberated zones and blocking any entrance into those areas of town.

So how should this be handled?

Don't be surprised if you have heard about this. The press..............well................ya know.

Ignore them! Totally. Let them serve as an example of Marxist leadership. They built a wall, they check ID's they will confiscate stuff.

Do nothing

Nothing

And say what to the people who own houses and businesses in that area? "Too bad, so sad, you'll just have to lose everything so we can make a political point"?

The battle for all the marbles is this November. Trump allowed the Coup plotters to slide this long, he can let some street urchins run wild a little longer

You'll excuse me if I don't think elections and politics are "all the marbles" over and above law and order, or the fabric of our civilized society.

Agreed, but if seditious traitors who were engaged in an actual Coup d'etat against President Trump are still freemen, our fabric of society is already royally fucked

So your plan is what? Just write it off as lost and forget about it?

Getting President Trump re-elected is the means, not the end goal. The end goal is having a safe and free civil society. If we have to sacrifice that to get President Trump re-elected, then there's no point in re-electing him at all.

Let's sent in the US military, 82nd and 101st, kill a few hundred street urchins to restore "order"

What have you accomplished?

Please tell me

"Street urchins"? They're full adults, taking control of US territory by force and declaring themselves independent of the United States, and patrolling that territory armed with "assault weapons", as leftists like to call them, and you're trying to dismiss them as though they're the ragged little pre-pubescents who beg tourists for loose change in Mexico. I find that offensive, and so would they. Exactly what do you require beyond all this to suddenly decide it's serious and meaningful?
Armed protectors with assault weapons is just a fantasy. Photos Fox News published on its homepage was one that showed a protester running past a burning vehicle and building with the headline "CRAZY TOWN" blaring across the website. The image, which accompanied a story about the situation in Seattle, was in fact taken from the unrest last month in Minnesota. News.com picked up the photos and embellished them with a few quotes out context, some exaggerations, and some good old fashion false news.

I walked through the area, twice in the daytime and once in the evening. No one is carrying assault weapons. The protectors stand around the entrances monitoring who comes into the area. I think I saw one person with a weapon, a pistol in a hostler. Several others may have had pistols also but I didn't see them because they had jackets on.
Fox News publishes digitally altered and misleading images of Seattle demonstrations

Bet you could find some weed there. I looked pretty peaceful, the "good people" of the RW militias will probably show up soon.
White Supremacy groups are their main concern. If they get into the zone, there is no doubt that there will be violence. Pot is legal in Washington and Pot shops are all over. It is peaceful. However, lots of unemployed young people, street people, and very vocal protesters sometimes have some pretty heated discussions. I have not personally seen any fighting or violence but there may be some.

Last edited:
So Antifa has taken over streets in Seattle declaring them liberated zones and blocking any entrance into those areas of town.

Don't be surprised if you have heard about this. The press..............well................ya know.

Ignore them! Totally. Let them serve as an example of Marxist leadership. They built a wall, they check ID's they will confiscate stuff.

Do nothing

Nothing

And say what to the people who own houses and businesses in that area? "Too bad, so sad, you'll just have to lose everything so we can make a political point"?

The battle for all the marbles is this November. Trump allowed the Coup plotters to slide this long, he can let some street urchins run wild a little longer

You'll excuse me if I don't think elections and politics are "all the marbles" over and above law and order, or the fabric of our civilized society.

Agreed, but if seditious traitors who were engaged in an actual Coup d'etat against President Trump are still freemen, our fabric of society is already royally fucked

Getting President Trump re-elected is the means, not the end goal. The end goal is having a safe and free civil society. If we have to sacrifice that to get President Trump re-elected, then there's no point in re-electing him at all.

Let's sent in the US military, 82nd and 101st, kill a few hundred street urchins to restore "order"

Please tell me

"Street urchins"? They're full adults, taking control of US territory by force and declaring themselves independent of the United States, and patrolling that territory armed with "assault weapons", as leftists like to call them, and you're trying to dismiss them as though they're the ragged little pre-pubescents who beg tourists for loose change in Mexico. I find that offensive, and so would they. Exactly what do you require beyond all this to suddenly decide it's serious and meaningful?

I'm not denying the seriousness of it at all.

Spying on Trump was far more serious and that's went unpunished.

The idea of turning this into a Ruby Ridge a few month before the most pivotal election in American history is absolutely horrifying to me

Do nothing

Nothing

Please tell me

US territory was allowed to be taken in the Cliven Bundy standoff. Armed militia was involved, and permitted to skirt the law.

Do nothing

Nothing

Please tell me

US territory was allowed to be taken in the Cliven Bundy standoff. Armed militia was involved, and permitted to skirt the law.

I'm pretty sure you just spouted every single thing you know about that, because you cut-and-pasted from your talking points.

Why don't you go ahead and list for me all the parallels between Cliven Bundy and CHAZ, other than the fact that your thought masters told you they were the same?

Do nothing

Nothing

Please tell me

Let's send in the Army and kill a few of them. Have US soldiers fire on US citizens. What's the worst that could happen?

Do nothing

Nothing

Please tell me

Let's send in the Army and kill a few of them. Have US soldiers fire on US citizens. What's the worst that could happen?

I didn't suggest sending the Army in to kill anyone. I will say that if you start an insurrection against the United States and try to secede from the Union, AND then you are also dumb enough to fight back when the troops come to clear the streets, you deserve whatever you get.

I can also say the exact reverse of what you said. Let's allow people to get away with starting insurrections and seceding from the nation, in the process assaulting people, raping them, stealing their property, threatening them with guns, and preventing them from accessing law enforcement, firefighters, etc. What's the worst that could happen THERE?

look - they declared they are no longer part of the US so fine - set up immigration outside their "walls" and if anyone tries to come over, ask for their passport.

no passport, get your ass back in there.
no trade agreements? gee, gonna get rough, huh?
how you going to power those 6 blocks?

it could get really fun to just fuck with them at this point.

They should just cut cell phone and internet service to the area, the assholes would vacate in a hurry.

Which would cut off service for about 20,000 people outside the area as well many businesses. Not gonna happen. In fact with a recent poll that shows 44% of residents favoring leaving the area as it is and 40% favoring removing barriers and opening it up, there is not much pressure on the city to do anything.

:link::link::link:

And the answer was no, only 39% approve. With 17% strongly disapproving while only 7% strongly approve. I guess the majority of the folks in Seattle are sane, too bad they don't vote.

Do nothing

Nothing

Please tell me

A few hundred fewer commies.

There was no option for "hang their retarded modern day SLA indoctrinated dumbasses and all the professors they ever had"
Mainly because wtf? That's how it is, and I'm not happy that's how it is.

Antifa has not taken over Seattle.

Antifa has not taken over Seattle.

Way to skip the whole thread and just grammar Nazi all over the title.

Today at 5:00AM, CHOP (Chaz) in Seattle ended with hundreds of police moving into the area arresting about 2 dozen protesters and removing barriers with no reports of serious injuries or deaths.

About a month ago, several thousand protesters took over a 6 block area in Seattle's Capitol Hill and barricaded entrances to the area which contained a police substation. Armed protesters monitored people entering and leaving the area. For the first two weeks, the protests were mostly peaceful with only a few fights breaking out. The mayor likened it to a block party with vendors selling food and T-shirts and other items on the streets. Outdoor movies were shown each night with street entertainers in the day attracting thousands of locals. This lasted about two weeks. Violence broken out in the following weeks resulting in 2 deaths of teenagers. The mayor announced that it was time to end CHOP. The Chief of Police said enough was enough and led police officers prepared for violence into the area. Most of the protesters had already left the area. So begins the cleanup and end of CHOP.
Police Clear Seattle’s Protest ‘Autonomous Zone’

Last edited:
Still pushing this 'peaceful' narrative?

They had 4 shootings during the protest and THAT is why the mayor ended it not to mention the lawsuit from those that live in the area and were tired of being prevented free access to their own damn property.

Does not help that the protest blocking emergency responders in at least one of the shootings may well have led to some deaths as well.

They had 4 shootings during the protest and THAT is why the mayor ended it not to mention the lawsuit from those that live in the area and were tired of being prevented free access to their own damn property.

Does not help that the protest blocking emergency responders in at least one of the shootings may well have led to some deaths as well.
The mayor wisely did not order the police into the area when there were thousands of bystanders and protesters. In the area, many were carrying guns. After the first shooting she told the leaders that Chop must end and she announced that CHOP would be cleared but she did not specify a date. Shortly before the police entered the area she again told the protesters they must leave because Chop was ending, and many more left As a result many protesters packed and left. The police entered the area and there was no shootings and no serious injuries which was her goal.

Last edited:
Today at 5:00AM, CHOP (Chaz) in Seattle ended with hundreds of police moving into the area arresting about 2 dozen protesters and removing barriers with no reports of serious injuries or deaths.

About a month ago, several thousand protesters took over a 6 block area in Seattle's Capitol Hill and barricaded entrances to the area which contained a police substation. Armed protesters monitored people entering and leaving the area. For the first two weeks, the protests were mostly peaceful with only a few fights breaking out. The mayor likened it to a block party with vendors selling food and T-shirts and other items on the streets. Outdoor movies were shown each night with street entertainers in the day attracting thousands of locals. This lasted about two weeks. Violence broken out in the following weeks resulting in 2 deaths of teenagers. The mayor announced that it was time to end CHOP. The Chief of Police said enough was enough and led police officers prepared for violence into the area. Most of the protesters had already left the area. So begins the cleanup and end of CHOP.
Police Clear Seattle’s Protest ‘Autonomous Zone’

I like how the article tries to make it sound like the mayor said it was time to end it because she was concerned about the 2 deaths, rather than because the protesters marched to her house and damaged her property. It was all fun and games for her until it affected her personally.

No, the mayor didn't end it because of any shootings or lawsuits. She ended it because the mob came for her and damaged HER property. Suddenly, it was very serious and unacceptable behavior.

Forum List

Back