Poll: How will presidential historians rate Trump's 1st term?

How will presidential historians rate Trump's 1st term?

• Great

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Good

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Average

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Very Bad

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Worst in American History

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters
What is a national embarrassment is the people who fell for the bullshit from the butthurt democrats and ended up making themselves and the rest of the country look like fools.

It didnt take a rocket scientist to know the whole Russian collusion thing was complete bullshit... or the pissing Russian hookers, or the Charlottesville comments, or the mocking a disabled guy, or the Trump University shit... All that was just a distraction from the planks jutting from the eyes of his political opponents who were secretly colluding to undermine him from day one. About the most un-American shit I can think of.

Trump will go down as a great President who helped open the eyes of everyday Americans to how corrupt the government really is.
We saw some of that with our own eyes.

Worst President in the Universe History because MSM told me it is so!

That's who tells the OP how to think.

Would MSM ever lie and slant the truth while selling opinion pieces as News?

So if MSM says it is true who am I to argue with the great minds that run MSM??

( As you try to figure out if I am being a leftist or some sort of sarcastic ass, well I will never tell you!!! )

Worst President in the Universe History because MSM told me it is so!

That's who tells the OP how to think.

Would MSM ever lie and slant the truth while selling opinion pieces as News?

So if MSM says it is true who am I to argue with the great minds that run MSM??

( As you try to figure out if I am being a leftist or some sort of sarcastic ass, well I will never tell you!!! )

False

I think that future historians (if they are objective) will rate President Trump's one term in office as "bad."

He did not accomplish much of endearing value. I voted for him because I realized that he would delay the inevitable for four years. I had hoped that he would delay it for another four years, but COVID-19 canceled that plan!

His biggest enemy, IMHO, was himself. He did not know how to handle the big boys & girls in the Swamp. He did not know how to massage their egos & get them on his side. His biggest failings, I feel, were a total lack of a sense of humor and the total inability to accept any criticism.

I thank Donald for his efforts. Starting on January 20, they will all be undone.

The people who buy ink by the barrel (figuratively speaking) HATE President Trump. That will not change when he is out of office. Books will be written by the score, bad-mouthing him personally, politically, and as President.

The worst of it is, when it comes to international relations and trade, they just don't get it, and he does. So he will not be appreciated for at least a couple generations, if then.

And I have no doubt that he is personally a scoundrel, egomaniac, and has the attention span of a housefly. But judged by what he is doing and what he is trying to do, he is a superior President...best in my lifetime (since 1949).
/——/ Kind of a back handed complement.

These idiots we call "Historians" are most often nothing more than bat shit crazy Marxist college professor that have never worked a day in their lives. The same one that are brain washing our kids in college to be Leftest morons.

Trump has been a great President. The best of modern times. The American people know it.

If you don't think he is then it is probably because you didn't take your TDS medication.

These idiots we call "Historians" are most often nothing more than bat shit crazy Marxist college professor that have never worked a day in their lives. The same one that are brain washing our kids in college to be Leftest morons.

Trump has been a great President. The best of modern times. The American people know it.

If you don't think he is then it is probably because you didn't take your TDS medication.
/——-/ Exactly. Anyone can call themselves a historian. It’s not like being a licensed professional.

Historians are academics and academics are 90-95% Liberal. So take a guess how they will paint Trump's presidency.

Interesting. Why do you think 90-95% of academics are "Liberal"?
Push Conservatives out

I suspect the real reason is "education".

People who can't do, teach.
/——/ That cliche is a pet peeve of mine. My wife spent 35 years teaching children to read and write. Are you saying she is illiterate?

Forum List

Back