Steelworkers union projects Biden-Harris logo on side on Chicago's Trump Tower

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is why union leaders are heartily laughed at. If anyone here wants to email their leadership and link them to this post, please feel free to do so. Maybe their members might have a few questions.

If Biden/Harris wins, Canada looks forward to returning to the flooding of your markets once again with, nice, cheap steel and aluminum that we buy from China. It will be a big fun free ride again. No more tariffs, no more limit protections, we will flood your market as we did under Obama. Do these leaders doubt this when there are no consequences?

Maybe the union leaders get kick backs for being low performing, maybe they just don't care and enjoy being self serving rats, but, their members won't be so happy when their jobs disappear in rapid succession.

The United Steelworkers endorsed Biden’s candidacy back in May and have been using their “bat light” to project the Biden/Harris logo on the side of a number of Chicago landmarks in recent weeks, including Wrigley Field and the Chicago Theatre. The union's use of "bat light" is a play off of the 'bat signal' from the Batman comics and films.

Illinois is far from a battleground state in the upcoming election, with 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton taking the state by 16 points and President Barack Obama winning it by almost 17 points.

There is a chasm between the union leadership and the people who actually work for a living.

This childish display is political vandalism. Fuck them all, enthusiastically.

There is a chasm between the union leadership and the people who actually work for a living.

Someone posted in the comments that he is a member of the unions and they are suing their leadership as the rank and file do not support their political views.

Trump should find out if it's true and call it out. He was effective at that in the past by getting the average worker on his side. All nations have to follow the rules, Canada, America, Mexico and particularly China. I don't care who is cheating, if they are, they must pay a price.

These steelworkers in the U.S are being screwed as Canadian steel workers are. All by cheap imports from China that undermine domestic production. Greasy stuff.

This is why union leaders are heartily laughed at. If anyone here wants to email their leadership and link them to this post, please feel free to do so. Maybe their members might have a few questions.

If Biden/Harris wins, Canada looks forward to returning to the flooding of your markets once again with, nice, cheap steel and aluminum that we buy from China. It will be a big fun free ride again. No more tariffs, no more limit protections, we will flood your market as we did under Obama. Do these leaders doubt this when there are no consequences?

Maybe the union leaders get kick backs for being low performing, maybe they just don't care and enjoy being self serving rats, but, their members won't be so happy when their jobs disappear in rapid succession.

The United Steelworkers endorsed Biden’s candidacy back in May and have been using their “bat light” to project the Biden/Harris logo on the side of a number of Chicago landmarks in recent weeks, including Wrigley Field and the Chicago Theatre. The union's use of "bat light" is a play off of the 'bat signal' from the Batman comics and films.

Illinois is far from a battleground state in the upcoming election, with 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton taking the state by 16 points and President Barack Obama winning it by almost 17 points.
You know the 8 years we had an oreo as president I didn't see a single house being built. All that got built was a warehouse for Home Depot and I was lucky enough to help build it while steel workers set at the union hall on their ass. I might be wrong but I doughty it. 0bama never did nothing for this country anyone living in it and all he did for our allies is snitch them off to our enemies. If I'm lying I'm dying. obama the do nothing but sent government thugs to ruin Americans li Theves and hang out in men's bath house restrooms by the urinal stalls trying to earn a quarter. The kind of guy if he went into town and got two of them he would come home and give you both of them never spiting.

Someone posted in the comments that he is a member of the unions and they are suing their leadership as the rank and file do not support their political views.

Trump should find out if it's true and call it out. He was effective at that in the past by getting the average worker on his side. All nations have to follow the rules, Canada, America, Mexico and particularly China. I don't care who is cheating, if they are, they must pay a price.

These steelworkers in the U.S are being screwed as Canadian steel workers are. All by cheap imports from China that undermine domestic production. Greasy stuff.
If not China then Vietnam

Forum List

Back