Poll: How will presidential historians rate Trump's 1st term?

How will presidential historians rate Trump's 1st term?

• Great

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Good

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Average

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Very Bad

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Worst in American History

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters
The administration had to waste time defending itself against charges relating to an actual attempted political coup. A democrat party operative assassin tried to take out every republican congressman practicing for a baseball game. Trump's second term and the judicial system will better explain Trump's first term.
For the last time, an impeachment proceeding is not a coup attempt, and neither was the Mueller Investigation, ordered by Trump's own Republican Acting Director of the FBI. There would have been no Mueller Investigation if Trump hadn't tried to make the FBI'S investigation into Russian meddling go away by firing James Comey and bragging about getting rid of the problem the next day to visiting Russian dignitaries. The horse's ass shot himself in the foot and you folks have been blaming it on the Dems ever since. It's silliness. Trump didn't like Comey because he wouldn't kiss the ring and take an unconstitutional loyalty oath to Trump. And because he was on the trail of the Russian dirty tricks.

I expect Trump will be ranked very low among past presidents. What do you think?

Historical rankings of presidents of the United States - Wikipedia
They said the same thing about Ronaldus Magnus back in the 1980s and he was ranked way up there. Obammy, the 1/2 white fag who took it up the ass by Putin, became the worst, because he beat out Malaise Jimmy (the peanut) Carter, who allowed Iran to overthrow our embassy and caused the world to be in fear of Radical Islam...

Wilson was pretty bad.
Yes, he was bad, but no where near what Obammy and Carter did to America. WW was just a racist prick who destroyed years of civil rights of the reconstruction after the civil war with a stroke of his pen.

I expect Trump will be ranked very low among past presidents. What do you think?

Historical rankings of presidents of the United States - Wikipedia

I chose Worst in American History because I know how things operate under a twisted PROG paid and indoctrination. Everyday is opposite day, so bet your ass they'll respond worst in history.

Those who value the tangible say fuck your feelings, pussified historians no exception.

Doesn't bother me too much to bump my own post when this pops up on Yahoo's front page the same day. Irony, validation? SIGN UP NOW TO PROTECT PRESIDENT OBAMA’S LEGACY
Shhhh! I think that's code Historians are run by your feelings, similar politics & definition for political corruption are dictated by PROG-medias.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back