Poll: Household Gun Ownership on Rise in U.S.

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

The latest Economist/YouGov poll shows that 39 percent of American households own guns, which represents a five percent increase over the number of gun owning households in 2012.
Obama is great for the gun industry!

Kick ass!

Ever notice how when these neoMarxist in the Obama regime try to get one thing done, the EXACT OPPOSITE HAPPENS?

roflmao

Truthmatters

Rookie
Reaction score
and you will no doubt applaud when the next school shooting takes place

blastoff

Undocumented Reg. User
Reaction score
Lemme see...I'm trying to recall the last school shooting that took place by someone who legally purchased, registered their firearm(s)?

racewright

Reaction score
and you will no doubt applaud when the next school shooting takes place
Thats funny really funny ya jump right to the most emotional disaster to plead your case.

Well i submit that the recent killers were educated in the same places that these animals did there dirty deed. So maybe we should close schools as they must have learned to be a piece of shit there.(may be some truth to that) So using that bull to disarm the citizens is a crock'.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I plan on getting my son a rifle, so we can have dueling shotguns. He wants a street sweeper.

racewright

Reaction score

The latest Economist/YouGov poll shows that 39 percent of American households own guns, which represents a five percent increase over the number of gun owning households in 2012.
Obama is great for the gun industry!

Kick ass!

Ever notice how when these neoMarxist in the Obama regime try to get one thing done, the EXACT OPPOSITE HAPPENS?

roflmao

In The inner cities this number is greatly reduced---but in the country side I would think this # is closer to 90%.
There is a different society in the country than the larger Cities and thank God for that
because freedom is still possible once you leave the cities.

I just left the NYC area to retire in upstate New York bough before Cuomo's knee jerk bullshit was in play. Knowing that I feel like a fool as my wife wanted to go to Dallas Area.
She is from Brooklyn and owns two Marlin 22's-one 9 mm semi auto rifle, a 35 Marlin lever and a 30 30 Lever also along with a Henry lever.
So what does it matter how much ammo she buys or more guns she already has enough to be stupid if she so chooses.

Why does she have these--SHE LIKES THEM AND LOVES TO SHOOT PAPER IN OUR BACK YARD AND HAS THE RIGHT TO DO SO. She is more likely to not give up her right because of the bad guy and ready to shoot and kill the bad guy should it be needed than Iam oh did I mention her black pistol grip police 12 gauge pump.
and I am a combat Vietnam Vet. (67-68)

hangover

Gold Member
Reaction score
Great marketing strategy. Arm all the nut jobs, and everyone else will be paranoid enough buy one.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List