Poll: Do you think that Trump made a mistake moving further Right?

Trump should have kept his neutral views

• Total voters

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
I feel Trump would be doing much better if he didn't try to capture the GOP views to get the nomination.. they ended up throwing him under the bus anyway..

I feel he was supported by many on the left until he did that .

I feel Trump would be doing much better if he didn't try to capture the GOP views to get the nomination.. they ended up throwing him under the bus anyway..

When did you come to this conclusion?

#LOLGOP

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

If Trump loses a mistake was made by Paul Ryan and any high ranking Republican that didn't support Trump. To borrow a phrase from football, Trump is who I thought he was. Republicans need to get off their moral high horse and start playing like Democrats. Stay in line and stick with your candidate. Lets be honest, Obama could have shot someone and played with little boys in Times Square at 3pm and Democrats would have ignored it.

#LOLGOP

One year ago, it was mostly democrats who supported Trump until he picked Pence and took on the far right views..
I think if he didn't take on those views and stayed neutral he would be doing better today.
The Strongest Trump Supporters Are Registered Democrat | RedState

Sorry Democrats. In today's New York Times, Nate Cohn crunches the statistics on Donald Trump's supporters and reveals that the Donald "holds his greatest strength among registered Democrats who identify as Republican leaners."

#LOLGOP

One year ago, it was mostly democrats who supported Trump until he picked Pence and took on the far right views..
I think if he didn't take on those views and stayed neutral he would be doing better today.
The Strongest Trump Supporters Are Registered Democrat | RedState

Sorry Democrats. In today's New York Times, Nate Cohn crunches the statistics on Donald Trump's supporters and reveals that the Donald "holds his greatest strength among registered Democrats who identify as Republican leaners."

The liberal elites (R) and (D) who have raped this once great nation into a cesspool, know that when the DOJ has a real AG, these criminals who wrote themselves above the law, are going to have an accounting with the US citizens. They know they are in trouble and are doing whatever they can to not get Trump elected. Then there are the 30% of the populace who no matter what will vote for Hillary just because of the FREE stuff that she says she will give. Obama promised the same, and see how well that worked out for the morons.

obamavilles-obabaville-obama-political-poster-1272733010.jpg

How did he move farther right? He is pretty damn moderate on abortion and I can even support his position and I am 100% against abortion. He is defending the constitution on the 2nd amendment.

No more than a tiny percentage of people on the left ever supported him.

No more than a tiny percentage of people on the left ever supported him.
Poll: Nearly 20 Percent of Democrats Would Vote for Trump Over Hillary
Nearly 20 percent of Democrats would leave the party and vote for Republican Donald Trump in a match-up against Hillary Clinton, according to a new poll.
Now it is only 20% of democrats, but when you move that figure down on HRC and up on Trump that is a 40% swing. But HRC is about as exciting as a very old couple having sex together.

Forum List

Back