Obama scolds reporter for asking question at press conference

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016

What kind of snarky thin skinned prick acts like that to a reporter asking a legit question? Oh that's right! A failed black man who's in way over his head and out of his league.

Barack should be used to dodging hard questions by now. Covering up his Muslim heritage, his disdain for America, and his homosexual past are all par for the course for the Comehandler-and-Cheat.

What an A-hole. I could not see either of the Bushes or Reagan doing that.

The guy wasn't following the rules . If he was black, he'd probably have been shot by the police .

What kind of snarky thin skinned prick acts like that to a reporter asking a legit question? Oh that's right! A failed black man who's in way over his head and out of his league.

Barack should be used to dodging hard questions by now. Covering up his Muslim heritage, his disdain for America, and his homosexual past are all par for the course for the Comehandler-and-Cheat.

What an A-hole. I could not see either of the Bushes or Reagan doing that.
You're joking, right? The truth of the matter is, you are the one being thin skinned. Delusional, even.

Maybe there is a problem with the link. I see only a picture. Where's the story? Was this a press conference or something else? What question did the reporter ask? Why exactly was the reporter scolded?

Maybe there is a problem with the link. I see only a picture. Where's the story? Was this a press conference or something else? What question did the reporter ask? Why exactly was the reporter scolded?
I had the same problem, but if you click on the red text that says "Read More" it takes you to the article.

Forum List

Back