Poll: Biden Approval Drops to Lowest Level After Taliban Takeover

1629733364065.png

Back to the red again, Faun? You look more and more petulant with each post. I'm Faun and I can both count and highlight words in bright red! I can't answer a simple question...but I can count and highlight words...so pretend you don't see that I'm ducking something I have no response to! :)
LOL

Does red scare you? Must be since again, I'm highlighting how you didn't actually answer my question.

15th time...

Who on Earth fights for someone who IS capable of fighting, but refuses to fight for themselves?

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I got the 2K figure .... from Trump...

"I made early withdraw possible by already pulling much of our billions of dollars of equipment out and, more importantly, reducing our military presence to less than 2,000 troops from the 16,000 level that was there" ~ Donald Trump, 4.18.21
Dumbfuck, here's the DoD number.

You got your number from CBS.

Last edited:
President Joe Biden's approval rating dropped by 7 percentage points and hit its lowest level so far as the U.S.-backed Afghan government collapsed over the weekend in an upheaval that sent thousands of civilians and Afghan military advisers fleeing for their safety, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll.

Ruh-Roe.....

Sorry, Sparky, but if it ain't Gallup or Pew, it doesn't count.

LOL

Does red scare you? Must be since again, I'm highlighting how you didn't actually answer my question.

15th time...

Who on Earth fights for someone who IS capable of fighting, but refuses to fight for themselves?
Still ducking my question, Faun? Do you really think there is anyone out there that hasn't figured out that you CAN'T answer that one? Keep on counting. At this point all that number represents is how many times you've refused to answer a simple question. That would be 15 times...and counting!

Sorry, Sparky, but if it ain't Gallup or Pew, it doesn't count.
I noticed you gave Faun some love on his post, Blaine! Did you want to help him out by giving a rational reason for Joe Biden's decision to close Baghram Air Base before we'd evacuated Americans and our Afghan allies from Afghanistan?

Can ANY of Joe Biden's apologists explain the thought process that was involved in closing Baghram Air Force Base before you evacuated all of the people it was obvious you would NEED to evacuate?

It's been two days now and nobody is stepping up to the plate on that question! Kind of makes it obvious how big of a fuck up that was...doesn't it?

Dumbfuck, here's the DoD number.

You got your number from CBS.
LOL

You're suck a dumbfuck. I got that number from Trump. CBS was quoting him. :cuckoo:

You prefer Fox News...?

"I made early withdraw possible by already pulling much of our billions of dollars of equipment out and, more importantly, reducing our military presence to less than 2,000 troops from the 16,000 level that was there"

Still ducking my question, Faun? Do you really think there is anyone out there that hasn't figured out that you CAN'T answer that one? Keep on counting. At this point all that number represents is how many times you've refused to answer a simple question. That would be 15 times...and counting!
Nope, not ducking your question. Exactly how retarded are you to still not understand I'm not answering your question until you answer mine? Why are you so afraid?

Nope, not ducking your question. Exactly how retarded are you to still not understand I'm not answering your question until you answer mine? Why are you so afraid?
What no childish number, Faun? Nothing in red? Gee, is it starting to dawn on you that all you've done with THAT nonsense is highlight how many times you HAVEN'T answered my question?

Afraid? Why would I be afraid of anything? I've already answered your question. You're the one who doesn't appear willing to even TRY to answer mine! So what are you afraid of, Faun? Admitting that you can't come up with a good reason for Biden to close Baghram Air base before he'd evacuated Americans and Afghan allies? You've been exposed...

What no childish number, Faun? Nothing in red? Gee, is it starting to dawn on you that all you've done with THAT nonsense is highlight how many times you HAVEN'T answered my question?

Afraid? Why would I be afraid of anything? I've already answered your question. You're the one who doesn't appear willing to even TRY to answer mine! So what are you afraid of, Faun? Admitting that you can't come up with a good reason for Biden to close Baghram Air base before he'd evacuated Americans and Afghan allies? You've been exposed...
Why would I need a number when I didn't pose my question again? But you're correct in that I have not answered you your question nor will I until you grow a pair and answer mine. Then I will answer yours.

And yes, you're very afraid. As evidenced by your utter refusal to answer my question along with you lying by falsely claiming you did; when in fact, you never did. All you've exposed it your own fear. Very telling.

President Joe Biden's approval rating dropped by 7 percentage points and hit its lowest level so far as the U.S.-backed Afghan government collapsed over the weekend in an upheaval that sent thousands of civilians and Afghan military advisers fleeing for their safety, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll.

Ruh-Roe.....

W
Hat exactly is his percentage approval?

Why would I need a number when I didn't pose my question again? But you're correct in that I have not answered you your question nor will I until you grow a pair and answer mine. Then I will answer yours.

And yes, you're very afraid. As evidenced by your utter refusal to answer my question along with you lying by falsely claiming you did; when in fact, you never did. All you've exposed it your own fear. Very telling.
LOL...it's pretty obvious at this point that you CAN'T answer my question, Faun! It's also quite obvious that none of the other liberals on this site can't answer it either! So let's quit the charade. You know Joe Biden was an idiot when he closed down Baghram before we had people evacuated...you just can't admit it! Hence this blustering on your part!

LOL...it's pretty obvious at this point that you CAN'T answer my question, Faun! It's also quite obvious that none of the other liberals on this site can't answer it either! So let's quit the charade. You know Joe Biden was an idiot when he closed down Baghram before we had people evacuated...you just can't admit it! Hence this blustering on your part!
Oh look, you're lying again. I said I would answer yours if you would answer mine. If you want an answer -- all you have to do is answer my question. Pretty simple if you weren't so scared.

Oh look, you're lying again. I said I would answer yours if you would answer mine. If you want an answer -- all you have to do is answer my question. Pretty simple if you weren't so scared.
You say that and yet I've answered your question twice now and you've yet to answer mine.
All I'm getting from you since I did answer your question is a lot of bluster and name calling. It's pathetic watching you squirm like this, Faun! Do yourself a favor and just admit that you CAN'T come up with a good reason for Biden to close down Baghram before they finished evacuating people!

Go back to counting and posting things in red, Faun! It will make you feel like you're "winning"!

'Cause right now you're looking like a troll...know what I mean?

LOL

You're suck a dumbfuck. I got that number from Trump. CBS was quoting him. :cuckoo:

You prefer Fox News...?

"I made early withdraw possible by already pulling much of our billions of dollars of equipment out and, more importantly, reducing our military presence to less than 2,000 troops from the 16,000 level that was there"
Dumbfuck, you got the number from a CBS transcript of what they say Trump said. Notwithstanding the fact that Trump often misstated numbers to embellish his point, he MAY have said that...but you'll have to provide a link to a VIDEO of him saying it to back up your claim that he did. I don't trust you or CBS.

The DoD numbers are what counts. Just before Biden was inaugurated, the were 2500 military personnel in Afghanistan. Debunk that.

Fuck off, troll.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back