Poll: Biden Approval Drops to Lowest Level After Taliban Takeover

Oh look, you're lying again. I said I would answer yours if you would answer mine. If you want an answer -- all you have to do is answer my question. Pretty simple if you weren't so scared.
I did answer yours...twice actually. You don't have an answer to MY question however so you've decided to try and save face by claiming I haven't answered yours! It's pathetic to watch.

Then when that isn't working you fall back on the old "you're a liar" talking point! It's always the same with you, Faun! You know you can't answer my question so you're ducking it. Then when you get called out for ducking the question...you start with the personal attacks.

Once again, Faun...would you like to take a crack at explaining the wisdom in closing down Baghram Air Force base before Biden finished extricating all of the Americans and Afghan allies we needed to get out of Afghanistan? Or are you going to keep on ducking?

1629771132254.png

You say that and yet I've answered your question twice now and you've yet to answer mine.
All I'm getting from you since I did answer your question is a lot of bluster and name calling. It's pathetic watching you squirm like this, Faun! Do yourself a favor and just admit that you CAN'T come up with a good reason for Biden to close down Baghram before they finished evacuating people!
You're lying again. You never answered my question. Your answer was...

The American people have fought for others incapable of defending themselves for a long, long time, Faun!

... but I never asked you who fights for someone who is incapable of fighting. So you answered a question I didn't ask and now you lie claiming you answered the question I did ask, which you never did.

What are you so afraid of?

Go back to counting and posting things in red, Faun! It will make you feel like you're "winning"!

'Cause right now you're looking like a troll...know what I mean?
LOL

Slobbers the liar who's afraid to answer ... 16th time...

Who on Earth fights for someone who IS capable of fighting, but refuses to fight for themselves?

Dumbfuck, you got the number from a CBS transcript of what they say Trump said. Notwithstanding the fact that Trump often misstated numbers to embellish his point, he MAY have said that...but you'll have to provide a link to a VIDEO of him saying it to back up your claim that he did. I don't trust you or CBS.

The DoD numbers are what counts. Just before Biden was inaugurated, the were 2500 military personnel in Afghanistan. Debunk that.

Fuck off, troll.
Dumbfuck, I also posted Fox News quoting Trump saying that. Want more?

“I made early withdraw possible by already pulling much of our billions of dollars of equipment out and, more importantly, reducing our military presence to less than 2,000 troops from the 16,000 level that was there"

Best of all, from Donald Trump's own website...

Are you ever not a retard?

Ever???

:abgg2q.jpg:

You sound a bit...gleeful--might want to watch that...LOL! Someone might think you yearn for the death of Americans..to bolster your partisan narrative.
Shut up you ignorant uneducated walking piece of shit. Your glee at Americans stranded in Afghanistan is disgusting. You’re another one of the leftards here we should round up and send to Afghanistan in exchange for Americans citizens. We’d win that deal by a large margin.

Evidently they're expendable
Even worse, the drooling idiot essentially told Americans there’s that they’re on their own to get to the ONE airport and try to get out. If it ever were to come out that UK or French or whatever country’s special forces had to get Americans out because Xiden and his generals were too busy with crt and drag shows, the damage would be irreversible.

Oh, so let me get this straight...Joe Biden reversed deals that Trump made with countries involving immigration and our southern border in a few days...yet you think he was unable to reverse a "deal" made with the Taliban...a group of terrorists that aren't even a country? That might be one of the dumber things posted here today, Faun! Congrats...
We need one of these for faun too eh? Okay, pretty much for EVERY leftist here.

1629780316645.jpeg

Dumbfuck, I also posted Fox News quoting Trump saying that. Want more?

“I made early withdraw possible by already pulling much of our billions of dollars of equipment out and, more importantly, reducing our military presence to less than 2,000 troops from the 16,000 level that was there"

Best of all, from Donald Trump's own website...

Are you ever not a retard?

Ever???

Dumbfuck, I already admitted that Trump either lied or misspoke when he used that number.

The DoD archives do not lie. Trump did not reduce the number to below 2000. There were 2500 there as of January 15, 2021.

You lied in post #189

Trump still reduced our forces there from 16K to 2K...

Dumbfuck, I already admitted that Trump either lied or misspoke when he used that number.

The DoD archives do not lie. Trump did not reduce the number to below 2000. There were 2500 there as of January 15, 2021.

You lied in post #189

LOLOL

You say that as though I give a fuck what you think. :lmao:

Trump said it -- that's where I got the number from.

LOLOL

You say that as though I give a fuck what you think. :lmao:

Trump said it -- that's where I got the number from.
You promoted a lie, just like all of your sources.
Trump still reduced our forces there from 16K to 2K...
Had you posted "Trump said he reduced our forces from 16K to below 2K..." along with your sources, I would agree.

He did not reduce our forces to or below 2K.

What you say can and will be used against you.

:lastword1:

You promoted a lie, just like all of your sources.

Had you posted "Trump said he reduced our forces from 16K to below 2K..." along with your sources, I would agree.

He did not reduce our forces to or below 2K.

What you say can and will be used against you.

:lastword1:
LOLOL

Quoting Trump is lying??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOLOL

Quoting Trump is lying??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
When he lies, it is. That's just one thing you dimwitted liberals don't understand. A lie when repeated is still a lie. It never becomes the truth.

I already new from other sources that the military personnel had been reduced to 2500 when Biden took over the Oval Office. I knew that in January.

Laugh all you want. Trump lied. Your sources lied. You lied.

When he lies, it is. That's just one thing you dimwitted liberals don't understand. A lie when repeated is still a lie. It never becomes the truth.

I already new from other sources that the military personnel had been reduced to 2500 when Biden took over the Oval Office. I knew that in January.

Laugh all you want. Trump lied. Your sources lied. You lied.
Ah, you mean like when Trump lies about the election being stolen, that makes you a liar too when you repeat that lie?

Last edited:
Ah, you mean like when Trump lies about the election being stolen, that makes you a liar too when you repeat that lie?

That's pretty funny given how many Democrat lies about Trump that faun has repeated.

Yes, that makes him a liar

New Topics

Forum List

Back