Poll: Biden Approval Drops to Lowest Level After Taliban Takeover

there are 5,800 troops at the airport. Nobody's preventing them from leaving. Its only an air traffic bottleneck. According Balkhi, the Taliban policy is general amnesty for anyone leaving.
Thanks, Baghdad Bob. Not even CNN is trying to lie like that now.

The Taliban controls the roads into the airstrip so to leave you have to first get the Taliban to let
you by them.
That's not happening very much, at all.

Thanks, Baghdad Bob. Not even CNN is trying to lie like that now.

The Taliban controls the roads into the airstrip so to leave you have to first get the Taliban to let
you by them.
That's not happening very much, at all.
now youre really making shit up

dont call somebody a liar until you have the facts.

now youre really making shit up
Check the news, clown boy. The Dangerous Road to the Kabul Airport
dont call somebody a liar until you have the facts.
I have the facts. If you think the Taliban leader is a reliable trustworthy figure that says volumes about
you. I would say you are more profoundly ignorant of what's going on in Kabul than anything but
you might also be a liar.

I wouldn't put it past you.

Nope, you continue to lie. You never answered it. You keep answering a question I never asked.

10th time...

Who on Earth fights for someone who IS capable of fighting, but refuses to fight for themselves?

Why waste time responding to someone who plays childish games? I answered your question. You ducked mine. You can count to infinity and that won't change!

Would ANYONE like to give a rational explanation for Joe Biden closing Baghram Air Base before he evacuated Americans and Afghan allies? Faun can't...can any of you?

At least you admit you can't refute any of this...

Despite the attacks by the Taliban...​
Trump still brokered a deal for the release of 5000 Taliban prisoners...​
Trump still reduced our forces there from 16K to 2K...​
Trump still wanted Biden to bring home our remaining troops...​
Trump still said it wouldn't be possible for Biden not to bring home our remaining troops.​

Where's your outrage?
Nope, dope. I said it is futile to try. I'm not going to try anymore with you....and you just proved my point.

You don't provide any links to what you say Trump said or did. I do know you 2K number is incorrect.

I doubt you can provide a link quoting Trump saying exactly what you claimed.

You're just a worthless troll.

It's lower than they're making it out to be. Just think, Trump says pussy and loses ratings, Biden fucks everything up and loses ratings....

BTW, the left is introducing Kamala for POTUS.

Why waste time responding to someone who plays childish games? I answered your question. You ducked mine. You can count to infinity and that won't change!

Would ANYONE like to give a rational explanation for Joe Biden closing Baghram Air Base before he evacuated Americans and Afghan allies? Faun can't...can any of you?
You can lie all you want, you never once answered this question...

11th time...

Who on Earth fights for someone who IS capable of fighting, but refuses to fight for themselves?

You keep answering about countries who are NOT capable while I'm asking you about countries who ARE capable.

Nope, dope. I said it is futile to try. I'm not going to try anymore with you....and you just proved my point.

You don't provide any links to what you say Trump said or did. I do know you 2K number is incorrect.

I doubt you can provide a link quoting Trump saying exactly what you claimed.

You're just a worthless troll.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I got the 2K figure .... from Trump...

"I made early withdraw possible by already pulling much of our billions of dollars of equipment out and, more importantly, reducing our military presence to less than 2,000 troops from the 16,000 level that was there" ~ Donald Trump, 4.18.21

You can lie all you want, you never once answered this question...

11th time...

You keep answering about countries who are NOT capable while I'm asking you about countries who ARE capable.
Let my guess...the pathetic child thinks doing things in RED makes it less obvious he's ducking answering my question? When your whole post is red...does that mean you win? (eye roll)

Notice how NOBODY wants anything to do with providing a good reason for Joe Biden abandoning Baghram Air Force base before we'd evacuated our people and our Afghan allies! They know you've got no answer for that because THEY have no answer for that!

Let my guess...the pathetic child thinks doing things in RED makes it less obvious he's ducking answering my question? When your whole post is red...does that mean you win? (eye roll)

Notice how NOBODY wants anything to do with providing a good reason for Joe Biden abandoning Baghram Air Force base before we'd evacuated our people and our Afghan allies! They know you've got no answer for that because THEY have no answer for that!
I'm highlighting the difference between what I asked with what you answered to show you're not answering the question I asked since you keep lying and falsely claiming you answered my question when you never did. You're still not answering.

12th time...

I'm highlighting the difference between what I asked with what you answered to show you're not answering the question I asked since you keep lying and falsely claiming you answered my question when you never did. You're still not answering.

12th time...

Embarrassed yet, Faun? Backed off on the RED? Did it dawn on you how pathetic it was becoming?

Pretty simple question you're doing your best not to answer...which basically answers it for you! You can't answer because you don't have anything that doesn't make Joe Biden look like the incompetent idiot that he is! Count that! :)

Embarrassed yet, Faun? Backed off on the RED? Did it dawn on you how pathetic it was becoming?

Pretty simple question you're doing your best not to answer...which basically answers it for you! You can't answer because you don't have anything that doesn't make Joe Biden look like the incompetent idiot that he is! Count that! :)
Nope, I highlighted that salient part in red again. And as I've said, and I say again... answer my question and I'll answer yours. What are you so afraid of?

13th time...

Nope, I highlighted that salient part in red again. And as I've said, and I say again... answer my question and I'll answer yours. What are you so afraid of?

13th time...

Unlike you...I'm not afraid of answering your question. I did. Not once but twice. You on the other hand play games because you know you CAN'T answer my question! Keep on counting, Faun...you're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Not only can YOU not answer why Biden abandoned Baghram Air Force base before we'd evacuated our people...NOBODY IS COMING TO HELP YOU ANSWER! They want no part of that question because they know there is no good answer! Biden fucked this up badly. It's what he DOES! Even Barry was honest enough to admit that.

I'll bet PROGS are in a pickle right now, polls said Biden before, now many think they fucked up. Dependency & indolence come to mind.

Unlike you...I'm not afraid of answering your question. I did. Not once but twice. You on the other hand play games because you know you CAN'T answer my question! Keep on counting, Faun...you're just embarrassing yourself at this point.
Nope, you never answered it. I ask...

14th time...

Who on Earth fights for someone who IS capable of fighting, but refuses to fight for themselves?​

You answered...

The American people have fought for others incapable of defending themselves for a long, long time, Faun!

I'm asking about countries capable of fighting for themselves while you're answering about countries incapable of fighting for themselves.

So either you're lying about falsely claiming to have answered my question ... OR ... you're too fucking stupid to know the difference between capable and incapable.

Which is it?

14th time...

Who on Earth fights for someone who IS capable of fighting, but refuses to fight for themselves?​

You answered...

I'm asking about countries capable of fighting for themselves while you're answering about countries incapable of fighting for themselves.

So either you're lying about falsely claiming to have answered my question ... OR ... you're too fucking stupid to know the difference between capable and incapable.

Which is it?
Back to the red again, Faun? You look more and more petulant with each post. I'm Faun and I can both count and highlight words in bright red! I can't answer a simple question...but I can count and highlight words...so pretend you don't see that I'm ducking something I have no response to! :)

it will continue to spiral downward as his policies take affect

so far the most historic election sweep was in 2010 where the GOP was able to take hold ans slow down ans in some case reverse the horror of nancy p, obama, xiden and the dems….i can only hope that happens again

Totally agree.

People are waking up to the fact that they'd rather have Trump back.

You sound a bit...gleeful--might want to watch that...LOL! Someone might think you yearn for the death of Americans..to bolster your partisan narrative.

It' really more an outlet instead of screaming about what moron Biden is.

It's no fun to watch a moron at the controls of a high performance vehicle.

14th time...

You answered...

Which is it?

What it is....is that regardless.....when you decide to withdraw, you look at what Biden did and say.....we ain't doing that again.

Forum List

Back