The FBI Is Investigating Claims That A Colorado Elections Official Leaked Sensitive Data To qanon Followers

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The investigation has expanded to include the FBI now is investigating the illegal breach of the voting systems in Colorado by a republican official. They gave a copy of the video to qanon people.

This is getting even more ugly.

Looks like democrats are pulling out all the stops to try and take the eye off of Afghanistan.
No more than damage control.
Hey anyone been out fishing lately? Any news on the Salmon season?

Looks like democrats are pulling out all the stops to try and take the eye off of Afghanistan.
You seem to be off topic as per usual shouldn't you ban me? Or has the rules changes since Flatcan left his position? I know let us intergern the subject of the OP. The loss of passwords and vital security measures used to protect voter information to the right is a serious breach of protocol you can't seem to address.

Only salmon we see down here is in the grocery store.

You seem to be off topic as per usual shouldn't you ban me? Or has the rules changes since Flatcan left his position? I know let us intergern the subject of the OP. The loss of passwords and vital security measures used to protect voter information to the right is a serious breach of protocol you can't seem to address.
When you troll it has nothing to do with the topic, my post has a bit of topic in it when I mentioned this is about damage control.
Hope that 'splains it for you, moonie.

It's disgusting that you trump people think this is funny.

You show that you don't give a damn about election security. So all your cries of fraud and ID is a huge load of BS.

Forum List

Back