Poll: Biden Approval Drops to Lowest Level After Taliban Takeover

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, I never said the VP has to be "first." I said the VP, along with others, has to invoke the 25th Amendment. Whereas you moronically claimed the VP didn't even need to invoke it. :cuckoo:

Now you post a link which also proves you're an idiot

And moron, the Constitution isn't "rules," it's the supreme law of the land. If you weren't such an imbecile, you would have known I was quoting the Constitution, not "rules."
Dumbfuck, you lie again.

This is from your post #115 above:

Faun said:
You're nuts to think Harris would invoke the 25th Amendment. Even nuttier to think Biden's Cabinet would go along with it or that it could pass in Congress

You imply that she would have to invoke it then get Biden's Cabinet to go along with it. That is tantamount to her initiating the effort.

Your stupid statement is what initiated this back and forth bullshit. Harris is controlled by the DNC and will do whatever the DNC tells her to do...including approve the declaration to send to the Senate. She doesn't have to come up with the proposal to use the 25th and THEN get the others to "go along with it".

By the way, dumbfuck, the 25th Amendment is not invoked until the declaration is sent to the Senate.

in the Doha agreement was a commitment to close 5 military bases, and bagram was one of them, which means its closed for keeping to the terms of doha agreement.
"Despite the peace agreement, insurgent attacks against Afghan security forces surged in the 45 days after the agreement. The Taliban conducted more than 4,500 attacks in Afghanistan, and more than 900 Afghan security forces were killed. Due to the reduction in the number of offensives against the Taliban, Taliban casualties dropped to 610, down from about 1,660 in the same period a year earlier. "

Sounds like you think mentally diminished Joe Biden should abide by agreements the Taliban pays no
attention to. Is that what you think, Dumb Fuck?

Joe has been in office for over eight months when suddenly he decides to shut down Bagrum, without even
informing Afghani forces, while Taliban forces are holding Americans hostage and beating some people.
Defending Joe Biden at this point is a desperate cry for help.

Last edited:
"Despite the peace agreement, insurgent attacks against Afghan security forces surged in the 45 days after the agreement. The Taliban conducted more than 4,500 attacks in Afghanistan, and more than 900 Afghan security forces were killed. Due to the reduction in the number of offensives against the Taliban, Taliban casualties dropped to 610, down from about 1,660 in the same period a year earlier. "

Sounds like you think mentally diminished Joe Biden should abide by agreements the Taliban pays no

Joe has been in office for over eight months when suddenly he decides to shut down Bagrum, without even
informing Afghani forces, while Taliban forces are holding Americans hostage and beating some people.
afghan goverment was fully aware of the details of doha agreement
I1rp5gd.jpg

As you have noticed--only 1 poll matters. But his makes sense...We look like shit--as far as Afghanistan is concerned, and the President takes the hit.
Will it matter a year from now..almost certainly not.
BTW...I'm enjoying the newfound love for the Islamic residents of Afghanistan by the American Right, who knew? . Many here went from' f'kin ragheads'--to 'innocent victims of Biden's heartless actions' with a quickness eh?
We all know how it REALLY is though, right?
We'll see that come out as these 22,000 Afghani refugees are settled.
worse thing for democrats is give them power then watch the chaos ensue

poor old senile racist joe

I've answered your question...twice. You're still running from mine!
Nope, you're lying. You never answered it once. You answered the question...

Who on Earth fights for someone who's NOTcapable of fighting, but refuses to fight for themselves?

^^^ but that was not my question. My question, which you refuse to answer, is...

9th time...

Who on Earth fights for someone who IS capable of fighting, but refuses to fight for themselves?

Dumbfuck, you lie again.

This is from your post #115 above:

You imply that she would have to invoke it then get Biden's Cabinet to go along with it. That is tantamount to her initiating the effort.

Your stupid statement is what initiated this back and forth bullshit. Harris is controlled by the DNC and will do whatever the DNC tells her to do...including approve the declaration to send to the Senate. She doesn't have to come up with the proposal to use the 25th and THEN get the others to "go along with it".

By the way, dumbfuck, the 25th Amendment is not invoked until the declaration is sent to the Senate.
Nope, what initiated it was your idiotic claim that Harris need not invoke it. When in reality, it can't go into effect unless she, along with select others, does invoke it.

afghan goverment was fully aware of the details of doha agreement
It's not the Afghan government we need to worry about.
It's not the Afghans who are holding people hostage by not letting them
board planes out of Kabul.

Perhaps go back and read the part about 4,500 attacks on Afghans just after the Doha agreement.
Surely you couldn't have missed or misunderstood it.

Dumbfuck, despite the attacks by the Taliban...

Trump still brokered a deal for the release of 5000 Taliban prisoners...

Trump still reduced our forces there from 16K to 2K...

Trump still wanted Biden to bring home our remaining troops...

Trump still said it wouldn't be possible for Biden not to bring home our remaining troops.

Where's your outrage?

poor old senile racist joe
Abandoning the Bagrum airport in the middle of the night was like a starting gun going off for the Taliban
to race to see how fast they could put Joe's old tired testicles in a vise.

Every expert unanimously told Biden his ideas about precipitously leaving Afghanistan were dangerous
and doomed to failure. But he's done it anyway claiming no withdrawal could occur without chaos and
heavy losses, in an ironic case of self fulfilling prophecies.

Dumbfuck, despite the attacks by the Taliban...

Trump still brokered a deal for the release of 5000 Taliban prisoners...

Trump still reduced our forces there from 16K to 2K...

Trump still wanted Biden to bring home our remaining troops...

Trump still said it wouldn't be possible for Biden not to bring home our remaining troops.

Where's your outrage?
There you go again with your "Dumbfuck" shit. You're about the only real dumbfuck participating in this thread.

Nope, you're lying. You never answered it once. You answered the question...

Who on Earth fights for someone who's NOTcapable of fighting, but refuses to fight for themselves?

^^^ but that was not my question. My question, which you refuse to answer, is...

9th time...

Who on Earth fights for someone who IS capable of fighting, but refuses to fight for themselves?
It's pathetic that you have to play childish games like this, Faun. I've answered your question multiple times only to have you continue to duck mine. At this point it's obvious WHY you need to do so! You don't have an answer.

That is actually a testament to how divided we are as a country in that one of the worst blunders by a President in modern history... and it only affected his ratings this little.
It's not about being devided. It's about being COMPLETELY TONE DEAF.

Adults are starting to act like their children who fanboy over plastic company logos on video game consoles.

A pity you couldn't refute anything in my post.
Refuting your posts is futile. All you do is repost them...as if they were true. Some of what you claimed in that particular post is true. The rest is liberally twisted lies.

Troll somewhere else...like maybe on another site.

Last edited:
It's pathetic that you have to play childish games like this, Faun. I've answered your question multiple times only to have you continue to duck mine. At this point it's obvious WHY you need to do so! You don't have an answer.
Nope, you continue to lie. You never answered it. You keep answering a question I never asked.

10th time...

Refuting your posts is futile. All you do is repost them...as if they were true. Some of what you claimed in that particular post is true. The rest is liberally twisted lies.

Troll somewhere else...like maybe on another site.
At least you admit you can't refute any of this...

Despite the attacks by the Taliban...​
Trump still brokered a deal for the release of 5000 Taliban prisoners...​
Trump still reduced our forces there from 16K to 2K...​
Trump still wanted Biden to bring home our remaining troops...​
Trump still said it wouldn't be possible for Biden not to bring home our remaining troops.​

Where's your outrage?

President Joe Biden's approval rating dropped by 7 percentage points and hit its lowest level so far as the U.S.-backed Afghan government collapsed over the weekend in an upheaval that sent thousands of civilians and Afghan military advisers fleeing for their safety, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll.

Ruh-Roe.....

That's OK... Sleep Old Uncle Joe is still ranked higher than your failed Orange Baboon-God... :cool:

It's not the Afghan government we need to worry about.
It's not the Afghans who are holding people hostage by not letting them
board planes out of Kabul.

Perhaps go back and read the part about 4,500 attacks on Afghans just after the Doha agreement.
Surely you couldn't have missed or misunderstood it.
there are 5,800 troops at the airport. Nobody's preventing them from leaving. Its only an air traffic bottleneck. According Balkhi, the Taliban policy is general amnesty for anyone leaving.

Forum List

Back