Poll: 56 percent of young people think humanity is doomed

They are correct but for the wrong reasons

Man made global warming that leads to doomsday is a hoax

But humans are proving they cannot govern themselves and need a king, aka Jesus, to rule over them

A government that doesn't listen to our kids is a government that's failing to prepare for the future

Climate change is their biggest fear?

Well, maybe they are self fulfilling this opinion of humanities failure with such a prioritization. If humanity ends, it won't be because of climate change.

We feared getting drafted into the Vietnam war when were were young..It is always something with young humans until the weight of the world takes their minds off their problems until they are old and idle...

need a king, aka Jesus, to rule over them

King Jesus?

DT_CarlosMencia-2.jpg

I'm actually okay with humanity being doomed. I don't even like most of humanity. to be honest.

I just wish it wasn't so tedious looking for a good foreign country to retire in.

It's much more difficult than I'd imagined previously. It's a lot of tireless research.

I dunno. Spain maybe?

I was initially considering Mexico but Biden and that cackling chicken of his who was assigned second in command as a diversity hire by whichever gloablists are occupying our nation's governing bodies are basically using Mexico as their thoroughfare to avoid proper legal immigration channels and to bring in and fly/bus around all of the illegals/disease/crime etc. So that place is gonna be a mess, too.

Last edited:
I'm guessing it was worse in the 60's and during world war 1 and 2....

A government that doesn't listen to our kids is a government that's failing to prepare for the future

No offense intended here honestly but most young people are dumb as hell. Most of them don't really know anything till they hit 30 or so and even then you're always learning more. And today's young people are even dumber than usual because most of them are lazy and get all of their information off social media and think whoever is the loudest is right.

No government should listen to young people because they are young. They haven't had to grow up and see how the real world works. They think they know everything but they don't know shit.

Hell I don't even think you should be able to vote till your 21.

But those kids don't know real fear or doom. Let them be in highschool and have to practice hiding under their desks because threat of getting nuked. Doom today is all shit blown out of proportion by news outlets trying to get viewers and politicians trying to scare people into agreeing and social media being over run with retards.

Global Thermo Nuclear War was a real threat when I was a teen. A lot of us thought we were doomed. But that was the 1960s 70s. The Human Race has stumbled its way to the 21st Century intact

Well when they are bombarded with AOC retards saying we're burnin up

Bombarded with America is a horrible place and wacist

Millions of 3rd world creatures and criminals overrunning us

We feared getting drafted into the Vietnam war when were were young..It is always something with young humans until the weight of the world takes their minds off their problems until they are old and idle...
They wisely feared that as well the fact out government sprayed agent orange on them giving them incurable problems fir the future they had good reason to fear being drafted,it was those bastards LBJ and Nixon both that murderered 58;000 Americans,not the Vietcong or nva.

Forum List

Back