More Haitians released in USA than deported

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020

“Thousands have been released in the US”

“ Others have been sent on buses and planes to other parts of the US”

“ Total deported since flights resumed Sunday: 1,083”

Look at the 3rd world village these people built. It’s a little Haiti on the border.

I thought demonrats here actually wanted the Haitians deported because they like brown people more than black people?

Some have been sent to Mexico and deported...You missed that one.

Capitalist don't care what color their future income comes from.
All of them should have been deported. We were told they would be. Biden lied, again. He's up to what, 10,000 lies by now?

60 - 70% of illegals have been ending up in our Country under the current administration.
To date that accounts for approx. 600,000 since Bi-Dung assumed power!
And the Koch/Tyson's/Cargill's/Simmon's/etc food industry makes sure they all have a job.

B. Kidd
And every one of them should have been bussed back to the border. They aren't migrants they are ILLEGAL ALIENS and are breaking the law to be here. These assholes cost we tax payers billions each year.

Bidung is a raving lunatic.

Good luck being seen in an Emergency Room in a timely manner if you need to this winter.

Some have been sent to Mexico and deported...You missed that one.

Capitalist don't care what color their future income comes from.
He may not be missing much and may have th correct picture in general. I applauded the idea that the Haitians under the bridge were going to be put on planes back to their country. I was thrilled when it actually started, but was cautious about how and if he would or would not be continued.
No I read that thousands are being released into the United States by the Border Patrol. I doubt they are doing it without orders to do so.
Reports are not just in Breitbart and alt right sources or foreign sources. Here is the first page story from Associated Press currently:

Mind you I don't care if they build a wall, but releasing people that just want to walk across the border (in numbers too large to process, evaluate and make an intentional individual determination) allowing them to stay on their own recognizance is bullshit. They said they were going to fly them the heck out of here. They need to do as they said they would do. Every dang one of them.
I am an Independent. I may not support giving America to the anti-American Anarchists, anti-free election trump republicans, but I sure as hell don't support giving it over freely to ILLEGAL ALIENS.

“Thousands have been released in the US”

“ Others have been sent on buses and planes to other parts of the US”

“ Total deported since flights resumed Sunday: 1,083”

Look at the 3rd world village these people built. It’s a little Haiti on the border.

I thought demonrats here actually wanted the Haitians deported because they like brown people more than black people?
What America needs is more Haitians and Afghans.

Thanks Joe.

What America needs is more Haitians and Afghans.

Thanks Joe.

Check this out MH.

On our local news here in Vegas, some Fed spokeswoman responsible for re-settling Afghani refugees here, asked the public to notify her if they knew of affordable housing!
The local rents have been raised so much here since the rent moratorium ended, local working American citizens cannot find affordable housing!!
This is how 'clusterfuck' is explained.

Check this out MH.

On our local news here in Vegas, some Fed spokeswoman responsible for re-settling Afghani refugees here, asked the public to notify her if they knew of affordable housing!
The local rents have been raised so much here since the rent moratorium ended, local working American citizens cannot find affordable housing!!
This is how 'clusterfuck' is explained.
Joe is indeed the clusterfucker-in-chief. He's going to make Carter and Obama look good by the time he's through.

New Topics

Forum List

Back