Politifact is a FAKE Fact Checker!

I get that some people don't like truth and reality but they are the facts.... Some people here follow a people who prefer 'alternative facts' which is another words for false statements(which was said of the ingratiation crowd sizes)...
So watch the video. Where's the problem?

From my favorite Canadian lefty but not insane lawyer. Yes, there are actually people on the left who are not insane. The left just doesn't claim the sane ones anymore.

I'm not wasting time watching videos from RWNJs. Cliff note it for us. Then maybe present some evidence of your claims.

Come on, stand up and tell us what's got your panties in a bunch tonight.

Cn you please show where Polifact is wrong?

I would expect you to use evidence like they do and we can submit it to them to ask if they willing to defend there decisions...

I am waiting...

They're not "wrong," they're lying. Politifraud did what they always do, lied.

As for proof, watch the video you toothless fucking retard.

I watched the video. Here's what he's complaining about.

In this fact-check, they conclude the following:
  • There was no gun involved. State investigators said there was none found at the scene.
  • Police did find a knife in the SUV, but authorities haven’t said if it was there throughout the confrontation or if Blake held it at some point.
  • Grainy video shows an object in Blake’s hand, but he didn’t “brandish” it, and it’s not clear if it’s a knife, sunglasses or something else.
It seems fine to me.

If there's any individual detail they got wrong, quote it and tell me what your issue is with it. Make your case and I'll hear you out.

From my favorite Canadian lefty but not insane lawyer. Yes, there are actually people on the left who are not insane. The left just doesn't claim the sane ones anymore.

I'm not wasting time watching videos from RWNJs. Cliff note it for us. Then maybe present some evidence of your claims.

What fucking clown. You speak from your usual perspective of absolute ignorance - as always.

I don't know why Xi pays you.

I don't understand. It would actually be easier on YOU... Why would you want to do it the slow way?

*shrugs*

Whatever.

• There was no gun involved. State investigators said there was none found at the scene.
  • Police did find a knife in the SUV, but authorities haven’t said if it was there throughout the confrontation or if Blake held it at some point.
  • Grainy video shows an object in Blake’s hand, but he didn’t “brandish” it, and it’s not clear if it’s a knife, sunglasses or something else.
It seems fine to me.

If there's any individual detail they got wrong, quote it and tell me what your issue is with it. Make your case and I'll hear you out.
Are you talking to me? Because... He actually debated those points that I agree with... What's the point of doing it again? I tell you what, put in your own words why he believes that it's a hack.

It seems fine to me.

Lie #1 by Politifraud:

{ There was no gun involved. State investigators said there was none found at the scene. }

And?

The Facebook post avoids directly claiming a gun, instead attributing statements to Blake about having and getting a gun.

So Politifraud is lying to say this is a false claim, there was no claim. Politifraud fabricated a straw man and then knocked it down.

Lie #2 by Politifraud;

{ Grainy video shows an object in Blake’s hand, but he didn’t “brandish” it, and it’s not clear if it’s a knife, sunglasses or something else. }

The man who said he made the widely shared cellphone video of the shooting, 22-year-old Raysean White, told the Associated Press he heard officers yell, "Drop the knife! Drop the knife!" as they scuffled with Blake before the shooting.

Our verdict, Politifraud are fucking liars.

1600223597096.png

It seems fine to me.

Are you talking to me? Because... He actually debated those points that I agree with... What's the point of doing it again? I tell you what, put in your own words why he believes that it's a hack.

He rambled on about it being an "and" statement. He might have a point if they used that as a sort of loophole to be misleading with their conclusion, but I don't think they did. In my opinion, it looks like they got it right. Maybe worded things in a less than optimal way, but it doesn't look nefarious or misleading.

Which is why I'm asking you to point at the thing that you disagree with. Quote it. Tell me the part that you think is wrong.

If you're saying that they are making incorrect claims, then surely you can point at one of their claims that you believe to be incorrect.

Last edited:
Was there a gun involved?

Did the fascistbook post CLAIM a gun was involved?

Nope. Politifraud FABRICATED the claim in order to attack the post.

It is a straw man argument.

Did state investigators say that there was a gun found at the scene?

Did they say there was a chocolate fudge sundae found at the scene? It's just as relevant.

Politifraud LIED, pure and simple. No claim of a gun at the scene was made by anyone other than Blake.

Politifraud is a leftist hack site, nothing more.

It seems fine to me.

He rambled on about it being an "and" statement. He might have a point if they used that as a sort of loophole to be misleading with their conclusion, but I don't think they did. In my opinion, it looks like they got it right. Maybe worded things in a less than optimal way, but it doesn't look nefarious or misleading.

Which is why I'm asking you to point at the thing that you disagree with. Quote it. Tell me the part that you think is wrong.

If you're saying that they are making incorrect claims, then surely you can point at one of their claims that you believe to be incorrect.
I agree with everything he said... Which is kinda odd for me. I usually can't say that about anything. But his video... Everything he said.

I could do as you ask... but what's the point? You disagree with him on it, you would me too, for the same reasons. Talking to you about this is a waste of each others time.

Did they say there was a chocolate fudge sundae found at the scene? It's just as relevant.

No, they didn't.

You claim that the following statement of theirs is a lie: "There was no gun involved. State investigators said there was none found at the scene".

Looks true to me. Even if it lacks relevance (in your opinion), that has nothing to do with it being true. So once again, exactly what statement did they make that was false?

It seems fine to me.

I agree with everything he said... Which is kinda odd for me. I usually can't say that about anything. But his video... Everything he said.

I could do as you ask... but what's the point? You disagree with him on it, you would me too, for the same reasons. Talking to you about this is a waste of each others time.

Suit yourself. I don't see anything false or misleading here.

Just saying.

No, they didn't.

You claim that the following statement of theirs is a lie: "There was no gun involved. State investigators said there was none found at the scene".

Looks true to me. Even if it lacks relevance (in your opinion), that has nothing to do with it being true. So once again, exactly what statement did they make that was false?
They claimed it's false, based on evidence that it was true. There is evidence that it's true as people said it was, and then because it wasn't on the audio, it's false. What kind of sense does that make? At best you could say they were lying, but without audio you can't use that as evidence to say it's false.

At absolute best it's inconclusive... But they claim it's false. WTF?

Edit: The guy in the video says that much better than I do.

No, they didn't.

They claimed it's false, based on evidence that it was true. There is evidence that it's true as people said it was, and then because it wasn't on the audio, it's false. What kind of sense does that make? At best you could say they were lying, but without audio you can't use that as evidence to say it's false.

At absolute best it's inconclusive... But they claim it's false. WTF?

That there was a gun involved?

Are you saying you think it's inconclusive that a gun was involved?

That there was a gun involved?

Are you saying you think it's inconclusive that a gun was involved?
Yeah, you are right, I just confused the fuck out of that by what I quoted.

No, about what was said about him HAVING A GUN and going to get it.

Edit: Roughly 7:50 in the video when that aspect is talked about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back