The New York Times is facing backlash over its coverage of Donald Trump and the 2024 election

And you just noticed? LOL
The most significant social casualty hanging over sodom on the Potomac is truth. There isn't one goddamned one of them down there that knows what it means. The occasional one that does get sorted out and tossed out on his ass pretty quickly.

Just a symptom of the decline and further decline of the MSM
Few decent and honest people have any liking or sympathy for the NYT.
That is what happens to news sources which prostitute themselves to the 1% .
MSM has become a propaganda machine for Democrats much like Pravda in the old Soviet Union.

MSM has become a propaganda machine for Democrats much like Pravda in the old Soviet Union.
It's fairly disgusting considering that at one time you could pick up a reputable newspaper and be certain to get an unbiased review of the facts. Now it seems like it's simply not available anywhere.

I do miss holding up a full size newspaper to my face in the morning. I was actually a dedicated Times reader for many years. Despite what people may think of it the newspaper was literally a work of art for many decades. The writing staff was always top tier and you could enjoy reading articles that didn't agree with your own opinion because they were so well written.

They usually had a pretty thick international section which was just as good as reading a national geographic!

I'm certainly no Wall Street wizard but the financial section was usually written in easily understandable terms.

Additionally the arts section was always very well done with plenty of visual aid for dummies like me....😁.

Then of course there was that blessed sense of privacy that could be gained by holding up a full size sheet in front of your face where the only thing visible was the paper and your steaming cup of coffee.

Ahhhhh... The days..... The days

Jo
Yes it truly was a great paper once. I miss it too.

Not even close.
We need to be able to accept the good with the bad. I would rather get all the news instead of just palatable news.

Otherwise, what is the difference between us and the retards?

That doesn't mean that we have to accept everything posted on the NYT or any other medium but accept that is one point of view.

Is Biden doing poorly in the polls? Yes. Does that mean he is going to lose in November? Nope, I don't think so. It's still too early to tell. But, I would rather have the negative along with the positive.

NYT is not out to "get" Biden or Trump or anyone. They conducted a poll and published the results. That's it. And, no more.

OK, I am done and now will get off my :soapbox:

It's fairly disgusting considering that at one time you could pick up a reputable newspaper and be certain to get an unbiased review of the facts. Now it seems like it's simply not available anywhere.
Everything news related is a joke.

I canceled in the mid 1980's I used to LOVE the Sunday edition
The Sunday Times used to be amazing. The diversity of topics was unbelievable and all so well written. I would often spend much of the day reading that paper, as it was so voluminous. I really enjoyed that.

I stayed away from the editorial page as it was always too slanted.

I cancelled after the paper supported W’s dumb war crime in Iraq.

The Sunday Times used to be amazing. The diversity of topics was unbelievable and all so well written. I would often spend much of the day reading that paper, as it was so voluminous. I really enjoyed that.

I stayed away from the editorial page as it was always too slanted.

I cancelled after the paper supported W’s dumb war crime in Iraq.

Yeah, same with Science Time on Tuesdays.

The real estate section got PC in the 80's and that was it for me

Proof that the supposedly left wing media isn't

They published a dishonest poll the deliberately made Biden look bad and ignored tRump.

I cancelled my subscription months ago. I understand may folks are following suit.

SAYING BIDEN IS SENILE AND TOO OLD IS A "RIGHTWING" PROJECTION???????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Laughing-Emoji.png

The MSM tears are flowing strongly today.

The MSM had all their "BIDEN IS TOO OLD!" stories pre-written.

Biden's SOTU performance made anyone saying such a thing look like a delusional butthurt liar, a brainwashed cult imbecile who can only parrot bad party propaganda. You know, like the BDS loons on this thread.

Now the MSM has to come up with entirely new fake stories to attack Biden with.

Forum List

Back