Politifact is a FAKE Fact Checker!

Cn you please show where Polifact is wrong?

I would expect you to use evidence like they do and we can submit it to them to ask if they willing to defend there decisions...

I am waiting...

I would expect you to use evidence like they do and we can submit it to them to ask if they willing to defend there decisions...

I am waiting...
Come on Ted. You seriously can’t be this gullible. Read through their claims and research them.

Show us the evidence of an actual verdict they got wrong... Back that us with evidence.... Just because you don't like reality doesn't mean it is wrong...

I am waiting...
Come on Ted. You seriously can’t be this gullible. Read through their claims and research them.

Show us the evidence of an actual verdict they got wrong... Back that us with evidence.... Just because you don't like reality doesn't mean it is wrong...
They provide evidence daily. Do you not get this?

I am waiting...

Is your google broken or something?

The 11 Worst Fact-Checks By Facebook’s New Fact-Checkers

Fact-Checking the Fact-Checkers: Politifact and Snopes Flagged ONLY 4% of Fake News Stories from Mueller Witch Hunt -- MISSED 96% OF THE FAKE NEWS

Running The Data On PolitiFact Shows Bias Against Conservatives

PolitiFact Is Guilty of Fact Abuse

Seven ‘Facts’ Politifact Got Flagrantly Wrong While Providing Cover For Clinton Foundation

Pants On Fire: PolitiFact Tries To Hide That It Rated 'True' in 2008 Obamacare's 'Keep Your Health Plan' Promise

politifact proven wrong - Bing

I am waiting...

Pick a verdict and show they are wrong with actual evidence.... Stop the generalist stuff and the propaganda, show them getting it wrong and not correcting it...

By the way Poltifact was originally set up by Republicans if my memory serves me correct...

I am waiting...

Fact-Checking the Fact-Checkers: Politifact and Snopes Flagged ONLY 4% of Fake News Stories from Mueller Witch Hunt -- MISSED 96% OF THE FAKE NEWS

Seven ‘Facts’ Politifact Got Flagrantly Wrong While Providing Cover For Clinton Foundation

Pants On Fire: PolitiFact Tries To Hide That It Rated 'True' in 2008 Obamacare's 'Keep Your Health Plan' Promise

I said one ... Not doing avalanche of stuff... Pick your best and show us...

By the way Poltifact was originally set up by Republicans if my memory serves me correct...
*laughs* The Democrats fought a war to keep slavery. What's your point?

I am waiting...

I don't see any "us" here. All I see is one person who refuses to believe that the "fact checkers" have a strong liberal bias.

I am waiting...

I don't see any "us" here. All I see is one person who refuses to believe that the "fact checkers" have a strong liberal bias.

So that is not a verdict or any evidence...

I am waiting...

Pick a verdict and show they are wrong with actual evidence.... Stop the generalist stuff and the propaganda, show them getting it wrong and not correcting it...

Idiot

*laughs* The Democrats fought a war to keep slavery. What's your point?

I get that some people don't like truth and reality but they are the facts.... Some people here follow a people who prefer 'alternative facts' which is another words for false statements(which was said of the ingratiation crowd sizes)...

I am waiting...

Idiot
So that is a No then.... Accusations are cheap, Reality is hard...

Well yeah, Politifraud is a total fraud.

The WORST are the fucktards of Snopes, those clowns actually "fact checked" the Babylon Bee.

{

The fact-checking website Snopes.com, wrote a “fact-check” article questioning the satirical nature of the Babylon Bee.

Snopes has fact-checked the Babylon Bee many times before. An insider to the fact-check world told The Federalist that Snopes readers will send the fact-check site articles from the Babylon Bee to ask whether they are true or not.

}

Forum List

Back