Musk Calls for Disbandment of Fake News Fraudulent Fact-Checker

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023
Musk Calls NewsGuard a 'Scam,' Demands Its Disbandment

Elon Musk railed against the left-wing media fact-checker NewsGuard on Thursday, calling the ratings company a "scam" and saying it should be "disbanded immediately."Musk's reaction came in the aftermath of a series of posts on X

Comment: This is one aspect of democrat fake news: They create fake news fact-checkers to give legitimacy to their fake news. NewsGuard, Politifact, etc . . are all frauds

• Banned
Foundation for Freedom Online executive director Mike Benz says that NewsGuard, led by adviser and Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales, worked with the European Union on a disinformation code that would prompt governments to bankrupt alternative news sites.

There might be one or two genuine and honest Fact Checking sites but the essential idea was dreamt - up as a propaganda weapon to push misinformation and disinformation to the unsuspecting Sheeple .

The ever present audience of Gullibles .

Clever move by Musk as he is himself a CIA insert / asset acting as controlled opposition .

• Banned
There might be one or two genuine and honest Fact Checking sites but the essential idea was dreamt - up as a propaganda weapon to push misinformation and disinformation to the unsuspecting Sheeple .

The ever present audience of Gullibles .

Agreed.

Clever move by Musk as he is himself a CIA insert / asset acting as controlled opposition .

That is insane. You were doing so well too

Agreed.

That is insane. You were doing so well too
Almost anything may be insane these days unless you are an"A list " protagonist and actually part of the narrative , but I think you will find our Gay friend Elon is exactly as I say .
Time will out .
It saddened me when I found out the evidence but, if true , that marks it as a very smart operation .

When FB got sued over their FACT CHECKING, FB‘s defense was that FACT CHECKING is merely opinion and protected 1A speech for someone to lie in a FACT CHECK.

FB WON.

Ol Elon hasn’t been in the news lately...every 3-6 weeks he has to say something inflammatory to get attention.
1697805640611.png

Forum List

Back