Sorry, Ainsley Earhardt, But Nashville Doesn't Only Have Country Music Playing All Day

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Ben Shapiro is moving his headquarters from CA to Nashville.

Ainsley Earhardt said on Fox News this morning that he's gonna listen to some country music.

I live close to Nashville, and I'm sorry Ainsley Earhardt, but there aren't Banjo pickers sitting on the side of the street playing Foggy Mountain Breakdown or guys wearing cowboy hats playing their guitars in downtown Nashville.
For one, Vanderbilt University is downtown. Anywhere there is a major university, you'll find college students....and everything that goes with them.
We have a Wholefoods market where just about every celebrity that is involved in either the Music Industry or in television hangs out and shops. I talked to Ted Danson at the salad-bar a few years back.

People have been moving to Nashville because of the high taxes in cities like LA and NY. There's no income tax in the state of TN....so Nashville is more like Los Angeles than some Redneck podunk town. The Stones come here to record....and so does everyone else that makes records for a living.
I never see anyone wearing a cowboy hat. I do see alot of people with tatoos, mohawks, and nose-rings. Downtown Nashville reminds me of a Southern California town instead of what some consider the Country Music Capital. But I can understand why somebody from New York would think that Nashville only has country music. However, I think that's like thinking that there's still Nazis running Germany.

Country music all sounds the same to me.

"I got a truck and I treated my woman badly so she left me. Now I have the blues..."

Country music all sounds the same to me.

"I got a truck and I treated my woman badly so she left me. Now I have the blues..."
Country Music all sounds the same because most of the people in the business aren't very talented.
If they can't make it in Rock....they try to make it in Country Music.
They all try to sound the same so that they can be accepted by the folks that listen to it.
I figure that every song is the same....they just change the words.
I'm sure when someone decides to sue someone for copyright violations...that will probably end.

Ben Shapiro is moving his headquarters from CA to Nashville.

Ainsley Earhardt said on Fox News this morning that he's gonna listen to some country music.

I live close to Nashville, and I'm sorry Ainsley Earhardt, but there aren't Banjo pickers sitting on the side of the street playing Foggy Mountain Breakdown or guys wearing cowboy hats playing their guitars in downtown Nashville.
For one, Vanderbilt University is downtown. Anywhere there is a major university, you'll find college students....and everything that goes with them.
We have a Wholefoods market where just about every celebrity that is involved in either the Music Industry or in television hangs out and shops. I talked to Ted Danson at the salad-bar a few years back.

People have been moving to Nashville because of the high taxes in cities like LA and NY. There's no income tax in the state of TN....so Nashville is more like Los Angeles than some Redneck podunk town. The Stones come here to record....and so does everyone else that makes records for a living.
I never see anyone wearing a cowboy hat. I do see alot of people with tatoos, mohawks, and nose-rings. Downtown Nashville reminds me of a Southern California town instead of what some consider the Country Music Capital. But I can understand why somebody from New York would think that Nashville only has country music. However, I think that's like thinking that there's still Nazis running Germany.
She never inferred it was only country music all day long in Nashville. She was simply opining Ben would be able to listen to some country music there in Nashville, home of the Country Music Hall of Fame.

Forum List

Back