Politifact is a FAKE Fact Checker!

Daily Caller has a worse reputation than politifact: right bias with mixed factual rating for daily caller.

The federalist has worse reputation than politifact: further right bias and borderline questionable source.

Newsmax has worse reputation than politifact: right bias with mix factual rating for newsmax.

gateway pundit is worst of the bunch with conspiracy pseudo science, its off the charts

Oh wow, another fringe leftist "fact" checker rates Politifraud highly?

I'm shocked....

You have ZERO credibility - the left checker sites have ZERO credibility.

Politifraud exists to promote the democrat party - period.

They are not "fact" checkers, they are "left" checkers. Whether statements are true is utterly irrelevant. They exist to ensure statements are leftist. The formula for ALL LEFT CHECKERS is clear, a statement that serves the party is true, a statement that interferes with party goals is false.

The video is a marinading mess... What verdict and evidence to prove against it...

Seriously you want people to watch a 13min diatribe, where is the actual evidence...

The video is well done, you slander that which impugns Communism.

But regardless of the video, Politifraud lied to craft their "false" rating. They built a straw man then knocked it down and rated their opponent "false" base on the claim they created.

Highly dishonest, highly unethical, such is the world of the left checkers.

No, they didn't.

You claim that the following statement of theirs is a lie: "There was no gun involved. State investigators said there was none found at the scene".

Looks true to me. Even if it lacks relevance (in your opinion), that has nothing to do with it being true. So once again, exactly what statement did they make that was false?

The lie is in calling the facebook post "false." The basis of calling it false was the gun. Except the facebook post NEVER CLAIMED A GUN WAS THERE, so Politifraud built a straw man argument, defeated their own construct, and called the facebook post false based on their defeat of their own strawman.

Politifraud lied - the facebook post was entirely factual, but not in keeping with the POLITICAL goals of fascistbook or Politifraud.

1600264278872.png

This was the post:
1600264346467.png

honestly just read what Politifact said and try say they said something wrong...

This is what they said
1600264471557.png

That's neat.

Yet you still can't point at a single false statement from them.

Politifraud LIED that the facebook post claimed a gun was present - a false statement by Politifraud to build a STRAW MAN ARGUMENT.

The ONLY one who mentioned a gun was Blake.

Please quote where they said Facebook claimed there was a gun present?

If you could stop ranting and read you will see that Poltifact never said that...

The video is a marinading mess... What verdict and evidence to prove against it...

Seriously you want people to watch a 13min diatribe, where is the actual evidence...

But regardless of the video, Politifraud lied to craft their "false" rating. They built a straw man then knocked it down and rated their opponent "false" base on the claim they created.

You haven't proved that....
Again this is what Poltifact said

1600264627497.png

What was wrong with that...

We are on the 4th page now and you have failed to give any evidence... You are just ranting...

Poltifact clearly says "The Facebook post avoids directly claiming a gun, instead attributing statements to Blake about having and getting a gun."

You are getting annoyed that Poltifact didn't lie and actually were very careful with the truth...

That's neat.

Politifraud LIED that the facebook post claimed a gun was present - a false statement by Politifraud to build a STRAW MAN ARGUMENT.

If you could stop ranting and read you will see that Poltifact never said that...

You're either too dumb to follow along, or just a troll.

Read the thread, then fuck off.

View attachment 389333

No one claimed there was a gun.

You fucking retard.

That's neat.

You're either too dumb to follow along, or just a troll.

Read the thread, then fuck off.
I have read the thread and at the start I asked for a clear example of verdict being wrong with evidence. Could you show me this?

I know you are getting upset because you can't prove something that didn't actually happen... Now you are just resorting to insults...

Is this because you are a weak person and need to act this way? You can get help for that....

Cn you please show where Polifact is wrong?

I would expect you to use evidence like they do and we can submit it to them to ask if they willing to defend there decisions...

I am waiting...
Come on Ted. You seriously can’t be this gullible. Read through their claims and research them.

Show us the evidence of an actual verdict they got wrong... Back that us with evidence.... Just because you don't like reality doesn't mean it is wrong...

Is your google broken or something?

The 11 Worst Fact-Checks By Facebook’s New Fact-Checkers

Fact-Checking the Fact-Checkers: Politifact and Snopes Flagged ONLY 4% of Fake News Stories from Mueller Witch Hunt -- MISSED 96% OF THE FAKE NEWS

Running The Data On PolitiFact Shows Bias Against Conservatives

PolitiFact Is Guilty of Fact Abuse

Seven ‘Facts’ Politifact Got Flagrantly Wrong While Providing Cover For Clinton Foundation

Pants On Fire: PolitiFact Tries To Hide That It Rated 'True' in 2008 Obamacare's 'Keep Your Health Plan' Promise

politifact proven wrong - Bing

I said one ... Not doing avalanche of stuff... Pick your best and show us...

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

They treat opinion as "fact" when it suits them, and then lays into the opinion with their own opinion treated as "fact".

It's a shell game, nothing more or less.

View attachment 389333

No one claimed there was a gun.

You fucking retard.

The Facebook Post said "Blake declared he had a gun in the car and was going to get it.'
See below

So despite you insults, you are clearly wrong.

1600265284524.png

I would expect you to use evidence like they do and we can submit it to them to ask if they willing to defend there decisions...

I am waiting...

This is clearly a case of fighting opinions, not facts, yet Politifact treats it as a fight over facts.

PolitiFact - Climate change created conditions for the West Coast fires, experts say

There is no basis for a true or false rating here, yet they go with false, because they treat Climate change as automatically true.

Again, opinions, not facts.

Ok. Then I don't know why you're making factually incorrect statements.

You: "It's claimed by witnesses that he said he had a gun, and was going to get it."

Witnesses did not make this claim. This is false.
No... I can't prove it doesn't not mean the claim isn't there. OBVIOUSLY. If it wasn't claimed then we wouldn't be talking about it.

The claim was made by someone on Facebook. Not a witness.

Politifraud lied - the facebook post was entirely factual

The Facebook post made the claim that he said he was going to get a gun. There is zero evidence for that.

How is that factual? You have a really funny way of defining “entirely factual” for something that has absolutely zero supporting evidence.

That there was a gun involved?

Are you saying you think it's inconclusive that a gun was involved?

Why do you keep pretending that's relevant?

You're as dishonest as Politifraud.

Because it is.

The claim is that he said he was going to get his gun. We can’t m know what he said but as it turns out, he didn’t have a gun.

See, relevant.

The article explains all of this if you actually just read it.

I am waiting...
Come on Ted. You seriously can’t be this gullible. Read through their claims and research them.

Show us the evidence of an actual verdict they got wrong... Back that us with evidence.... Just because you don't like reality doesn't mean it is wrong...

Is your google broken or something?

The 11 Worst Fact-Checks By Facebook’s New Fact-Checkers

Fact-Checking the Fact-Checkers: Politifact and Snopes Flagged ONLY 4% of Fake News Stories from Mueller Witch Hunt -- MISSED 96% OF THE FAKE NEWS

Running The Data On PolitiFact Shows Bias Against Conservatives

PolitiFact Is Guilty of Fact Abuse

Seven ‘Facts’ Politifact Got Flagrantly Wrong While Providing Cover For Clinton Foundation

Pants On Fire: PolitiFact Tries To Hide That It Rated 'True' in 2008 Obamacare's 'Keep Your Health Plan' Promise

politifact proven wrong - Bing

I said one ... Not doing avalanche of stuff... Pick your best and show us...

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

They treat opinion as "fact" when it suits them, and then lays into the opinion with their own opinion treated as "fact".

It's a shell game, nothing more or less.
That there was a gun involved?

Are you saying you think it's inconclusive that a gun was involved?

Why do you keep pretending that's relevant?

You're as dishonest as Politifraud.

Because it is.

The claim is that he said he was going to get his gun. We can’t m know what he said but as it turns out, he didn’t have a gun.

See, relevant.

The article explains all of this if you actually just read it.
I think they have found out how stupid they were sounding and decided to run...

Attachments

• 1600265418824.png
    1600265418824.png
    449.7 KB · Views: 12
Daily Caller has a worse reputation than politifact: right bias with mixed factual rating for daily caller.

The federalist has worse reputation than politifact: further right bias and borderline questionable source.

Newsmax has worse reputation than politifact: right bias with mix factual rating for newsmax.

gateway pundit is worst of the bunch with conspiracy pseudo science, its off the charts

Oh wow, another fringe leftist "fact" checker rates Politifraud highly?

I'm shocked....

You have ZERO credibility - the left checker sites have ZERO credibility.

Politifraud exists to promote the democrat party - period.

They are not "fact" checkers, they are "left" checkers. Whether statements are true is utterly irrelevant. They exist to ensure statements are leftist. The formula for ALL LEFT CHECKERS is clear, a statement that serves the party is true, a statement that interferes with party goals is false.
My point was the far right sites your referring to (such as gateway pundit, federalist) have no reputation on which to criticize politfact.

But, politfact has 83 lies on Hillary. and 69 half truths.
They have 58 lies from Joe Biden, and 34 half truths.
For Trump, they have 614 lies and 117 half truths, and 118 truths from Trump. But this is just because Trump lies more.

Ok. Then I don't know why you're making factually incorrect statements.

You: "It's claimed by witnesses that he said he had a gun, and was going to get it."

Witnesses did not make this claim. This is false.
No... I can't prove it doesn't not mean the claim isn't there. OBVIOUSLY. If it wasn't claimed then we wouldn't be talking about it.

The claim was made by someone on Facebook. Not a witness.
Was that someone on Facebook the witness? I bet no one asked.

Forum List

Back