The New York Times is facing backlash over its coverage of Donald Trump and the 2024 election

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Proof that the supposedly left wing media isn't

They published a dishonest poll the deliberately made Biden look bad and ignored tRump.

“That they even asked this question is evidence of the bias — the agenda — in their poll,” Jeff Jarvis, the Leonard Tow Professor of Journalism Innovation at the CUNY Craig Newmark Graduate School of Journalism, posted on Threads. “Who made age an ‘issue’? The credulous Times falling into the right-wing’s projection. This is not journalism. Shameful.”

“NY Times, did you ask your random voters whether Trump is too insane, doddering, racist, sexist, criminal, traitorous, hateful to be effective as President?” Jarvis asked, adding, “This is not a poll. It is your agenda.”

I cancelled my subscription months ago. I understand may folks are following suit.

1709694737079.png

Just a symptom of the decline and further decline of the MSM
Few decent and honest people have any liking or sympathy for the NYT.
That is what happens to news sources which prostitute themselves to the 1% .

Hence why I cancelled my subscription.
I do miss holding up a full size newspaper to my face in the morning. I was actually a dedicated Times reader for many years. Despite what people may think of it the newspaper was literally a work of art for many decades. The writing staff was always top tier and you could enjoy reading articles that didn't agree with your own opinion because they were so well written.

They usually had a pretty thick international section which was just as good as reading a national geographic!

I'm certainly no Wall Street wizard but the financial section was usually written in easily understandable terms.

Additionally the arts section was always very well done with plenty of visual aid for dummies like me....😁.

Then of course there was that blessed sense of privacy that could be gained by holding up a full size sheet in front of your face where the only thing visible was the paper and your steaming cup of coffee.

Ahhhhh... The days..... The days

Jo

I do miss holding up a full size newspaper to my face in the morning. I was actually a dedicated Times reader for many years. Despite what people may think of it the newspaper was literally a work of art for many decades. The writing staff was always top tier and you could enjoy reading articles that didn't agree with your own opinion because they were so well written.

They usually had a pretty thick international section which was just as good as reading a national geographic!

I'm certainly no Wall Street wizard but the financial section was usually written in easily understandable terms.

Additionally the arts section was always very well done with plenty of visual aid for dummies like me....😁.

Then of course there was that blessed sense of privacy that could be gained by holding up a full size sheet in front of your face where the only thing visible was the paper and your steaming cup of coffee.

Ahhhhh... The days..... The days

Jo

Grandfather used to get the Sunday times only, and since I went there every Sunday, it was a good read.

I still bought a NY Daily News every day until about 2010. Then occasionally, then never when they went off the TDS deep end.

Grandfather used to get the Sunday times only, and since I went there every Sunday, it was a good read.

I still bought a NY Daily News every day until about 2010. Then occasionally, then never when they went off the TDS deep end.
The Sunday times was especially good.... The crossword puzzles were actually world famous. They became a standard in the crossword world.

The international section in the Sunday times was spectacular even though the weekly edition did a pretty good job.

It was literally as good as picking up a national geographic. The detail in the lives of people in far away places was too fascinating to turn down.

Forum List

Back