Politifact is a FAKE Fact Checker!

From my favorite Canadian lefty but not insane lawyer. Yes, there are actually people on the left who are not insane. The left just doesn't claim the sane ones anymore.

I'm not wasting time watching videos from RWNJs. Cliff note it for us. Then maybe present some evidence of your claims.

Come on, stand up and tell us what's got your panties in a bunch tonight.

What fucking clown. You speak from your usual perspective of absolute ignorance - as always.

I don't know why Xi pays you.

You know the whole China China China thing is a hoax, right? Perpetrated by the tRumplings to distract you from the real interference?

Ok. Then I don't know why you're making factually incorrect statements.

You: "It's claimed by witnesses that he said he had a gun, and was going to get it."

Witnesses did not make this claim. This is false.
No... I can't prove it doesn't not mean the claim isn't there. OBVIOUSLY. If it wasn't claimed then we wouldn't be talking about it.

The claim was made by someone on Facebook. Not a witness.
Was that someone on Facebook the witness? I bet no one asked.

Do you have any reason to think he’s a witness? Does it say anywhere that he’s a witness?

It’s a ridiculous EXTREMELY unlikely possibility that you’re entertaining for some weird reason.

And he was asked. The guy didn’t respond. Says so in the article.

Maybe, just maybe, it’s just some random idiot on the internet. Crazy, I know.

You: "It's claimed by witnesses that he said he had a gun, and was going to get it."

No... I can't prove it doesn't not mean the claim isn't there. OBVIOUSLY. If it wasn't claimed then we wouldn't be talking about it.

Do you have any reason to think he’s a witness? Does it say anywhere that he’s a witness?

It’s a ridiculous EXTREMELY unlikely possibility that you’re entertaining for some weird reason.

It's possible. Won't doubt that.

If anyone actually believes these fact checkers aren’t left wing idiots I kinda fell bad for you.
Democrats do not believe that the common people are capable of applying logic and critical thinking to form and justify their own beliefs on matters of fact.

Republicans expect voters to be intelligent enough to check out "facts" for themselves.

Democrats of course would do a lot better if they didn't insult the critical thinking skills of their base so much, but then again, they wouldn't exactly be Democrats in that case.

Do you have any evidence that suggests it to be true? Anything at all?

How likely do you think it is that he was a witness? Honestly.

Without supporting evidence, this is a really weak argument that hinges on a very unlikely possibility. Seems pretty silly to me.

Do you have any evidence that suggests it to be true? Anything at all?

How likely do you think it is that he was a witness? Honestly.

Without supporting evidence, this is a really weak argument that hinges on a very unlikely possibility. Seems pretty silly to me.
I agree. On this point... I agree.

The video is a marinading mess... What verdict and evidence to prove against it...

Seriously you want people to watch a 13min diatribe, where is the actual evidence...

The video is well done, you slander that which impugns Communism.

But regardless of the video, Politifraud lied to craft their "false" rating. They built a straw man then knocked it down and rated their opponent "false" base on the claim they created.

Highly dishonest, highly unethical, such is the world of the left checkers.

You haven't proved that....
Again this is what Poltifact said

View attachment 389333

What was wrong with that...

No one claimed there was a gun.

You fucking retard.

The Facebook Post said "Blake declared he had a gun in the car and was going to get it.'
See below

So despite you insults, you are clearly wrong.

View attachment 389339

Correct, the ONLY one who mentioned a gun was Blake himself.

The only thing the Marxist hacks could "fact check" was whether or not Blake indeed said this, which he did.

But Politifraud instead LIED that the fascist book post claimed Blake had a gun, which it didn't, Politifraud LIED in order to rate the post false, They created a straw man built on a LIE they had in fact crafted.

This is clearly a case of fighting opinions, not facts, yet Politifact treats it as a fight over facts.

PolitiFact - Climate change created conditions for the West Coast fires, experts say

There is no basis for a true or false rating here, yet they go with false, because they treat Climate change as automatically true.

Again, opinions, not facts.

No, Politifraud lied, directly and deliberately.

The post did not claim that Blake had a gun. The post stated that "Blake declared he had a gun in the car and was going to get it."

IF Blake said this, the post is true, if it is not, the post is false. Whether there in fact WAS a gun is irrelevant.

Did Blake say this? In fact he did, it is recorded. That no gun was recovered only means BLAKE WAS LYING.

Politifraud maliciously and deliberately lied to make it seem that the post had claimed there was a gun, it did not - Politifraud made it up.

The Facebook post made the claim that he said he was going to get a gun. There is zero evidence for that.

Bull fucking shit.

Blake was recorded on a cell phone video by 22-year-old Raysean White, which the lying fucking hacks at Politifraud acknowledge, saying EXACTLY that. Politifraud acknowledges that Blake said this. It's in the link.

How is that factual? You have a really funny way of defining “entirely factual” for something that has absolutely zero supporting evidence.

Again, you WANT to defend your leftist media, but Politifraud lied - flat out. They stated that the post claimed Blake had a gun, it did not. Politifraud simply lied to reach a political conclusion that meets the agenda. The hacks tried a bait and switch on the fact that no gun was recovered, which is utterly irrelevant. Blake lied about having a gun, the post makes no claim that there was a gun - only the verified fact that Blake said he had one.

They brought up that a gun was present.

They didn’t claim that the Facebook post claimed that a gun was present.

That is a flat out lie. You are as bad as Politifraud.

The ONLY one who claimed a gun was there was Blake - Politifraud LIED that the fascistbook post claimed a gun was present, it didn't.

Again we see left checkers who are nothing but flat out fucking liars.

Because it is.

The claim is that he said he was going to get his gun. We can’t m know what he said but as it turns out, he didn’t have a gun.

See, relevant.

The article explains all of this if you actually just read it.

No moron, the only thing relevant is whether Blake "declared he had a gun in the car and was going to go get it” Since this is on video and confirmed by the hack site Politifraud, it isn't a question.

Politifraud LIED - fact.

Blake was recorded on a cell phone video by 22-year-old Raysean White, which the lying fucking hacks at Politifraud acknowledge, saying EXACTLY that. Politifraud acknowledges that Blake said this. It's in the link.
If it’s in the link, then show me what you’re referring to.

They brought up that a gun was present.

They didn’t claim that the Facebook post claimed that a gun was present.

That is a flat out lie. You are as bad as Politifraud.

The ONLY one who claimed a gun was there was Blake - Politifraud LIED that the fascistbook post claimed a gun was present, it didn't.

Again we see left checkers who are nothing but flat out fucking liars.

Show me where politifact claimed that the Facebook post claimed that a gun was present.

Quote it.

You know the whole China China China thing is a hoax, right? Perpetrated by the tRumplings to distract you from the real interference?

1600304169003.png

You're a fraud and a hack, I'm done with your lying ass.

Oh, WHERE?

They declared the post "false" because;

{ There was no gun involved. State investigators said there was none found at the scene. }

Asshole.

Your claim: "Politifraud LIED that the facebook post claimed a gun was present."

Your evidence from the article: "There was no gun involved. State investigators said there was none found at the scene."

Ok. So you think the quote from the article is them claiming that the Facebook post said a gun was present.

It doesn't say that.

Because it is.

The claim is that he said he was going to get his gun. We can’t m know what he said but as it turns out, he didn’t have a gun.

See, relevant.

The article explains all of this if you actually just read it.

No moron, the only thing relevant is whether Blake "declared he had a gun in the car and was going to go get it” Since this is on video and confirmed by the hack site Politifraud, it isn't a question.

Politifraud LIED - fact.

Your opinion of relevance is noted, but we disagree. I think him having a gun is connected to him saying he's going to get a gun. Seems like there's a common thread there connecting those two things.

I don't see a lie. I just see you misinterpreting.

I clearly remember the snowflakes on the right creaming in their pants and posted dozens of threads, when Politifact named a Obama quote “The Lie of the Year”!
Fact checkers are only legit when their fact check go the way for the far right and delirious Little Trumpstepea, which rarely hap pens. Unfortunately their hero and god, Donald J Trump, lies his ass off as facts show.
Little Trumpsters continuously show how gullible, hypocritical and easily manipulated they are every single second as they repeat the complete bullshit they willingly swallow at the drop of a hat.

Forum List

Back