Politifact debunks claim that Trump paid millions in income taxes in 2016, 2017 and 2018

So, an anonymous source who can't produce a single document claims Trump paid no taxes, and Politi"fact" takes that as the gospel and thinks Trump needs to prove them wrong.

Once again they expose what leftist hacks they are.
The source is financial documents. aka tax records.

And, the IRS doesnt have the resources to investigate to this level.
You can’t be serious. He has probably received more scrutiny than any other tax payer in our life time!

There's a thread here in USMB (based on fake news from Facebook) spreading the income tax lie, by the way.
Trump likely has paid other types of taxes, but PolitiFact found no evidence he has paid millions in income taxes.

I find it very interesting that people who scream about the "47%" that Romney told them about yet have absolutely no problem with filthy rich people paying zero in federal income taxes.

The conservatives on this board seem to believe that the filthy rich have a right to not pay federal income taxes but Is outraged with a person who is barely getting by on the 7.25 federal minimum wage who doesn't pay any taxes or very little taxes.

The priorities of conservatives in this nation are all messed up.
Biden is a crooked con man. The rich people and corporations who don't pay any taxes got that way because of people like Joe Biden who have been adding tax loopholes for them for 47 years. Just look what Biden did for the banks who all coincidentally are headquartered in Delaware. So when he complains about this one or that one not paying any taxes, he's running a con. And when he says he's going to make them pay by raising the rate from 21% to 28%, he's full of shit there too. Just remember, 21% of 0 is the same as 28% of 0. Their taxes will still be 0 because of the many loopholes Biden has given them over the years. He's a shakedown artist. Viva Trump, the peoples President.

So, an anonymous source who can't produce a single document claims Trump paid no taxes, and Politi"fact" takes that as the gospel and thinks Trump needs to prove them wrong.

Once again they expose what leftist hacks they are.
The source is financial documents. aka tax records.

And, the IRS doesnt have the resources to investigate to this level.
So, your source is "financial documents? dudmuck

Cool.

Let's see em.

GO!
Not my source.
Its new york times source, they reported on confidential tax documents.
It got Charlie Kirk's panties in a bunch, claiming NYT broken the law, which they didnt.
Gee, maybe the NY Slimes should get a visit from the FBI if they actually have those documents....

A sharp judge should demand the NYTimes turn the returns over to the court in 20 minutes or face contempt charges. Then the FBI (with FOX News conveniently tipped off) should raid the homes of The Times editors and publisher at 5AM in full SWAT Team gear.

There's a thread here in USMB (based on fake news from Facebook) spreading the income tax lie, by the way.
Trump likely has paid other types of taxes, but PolitiFact found no evidence he has paid millions in income taxes.
Fact-checkers Who Didn't "Fact Check"

Posted to show PolitiFact... Not fact checking.

Ha! Ben Swann worrying about fact checking is like Ted Bundy freaking out that he's living next door to a seriel killer when Jeffrey Dahmer moves in.

PolitiFact SHOULD have given it the full monty!

pantsonfire.gif

Polifact lies and so do you and so does the New York Slime. Both organizations and their leaders will be destroyed by God's Wrath and end up burning in Hell with you.

This is not a complicated matter. Trump paid essentially NO INCOME TAXES, but he and his scores of businesses paid MILLIONS IN TAXES...sales taxes payroll taxes, real estate taxes, permit fees, etc. There is no contradiction.

We are talking PERSONAL INCOME TAXES. Stop playing dumb please.

Trump is exactly the kind of cost conscious person I want in charge of my money. I'm tired of the last 60 years of Presidents who just throw money at every problem, who let our international partners get away with paying half of what they owe, who let our trading partners screw us and who get us into treaties where we pay every other countries share. I don't want some dope who will pay more than they owe on their income tax. Those type of people will bankrupt this country quick. Give me the smart businessman who won't throw my money away. Give me Trumpy.

You would let TRUMP manage your money? :rofl:

Trump is exactly the kind of cost conscious person I want in charge of my money. I'm tired of the last 60 years of Presidents who just throw money at every problem, who let our international partners get away with paying half of what they owe, who let our trading partners screw us and who get us into treaties where we pay every other countries share. I don't want some dope who will pay more than they owe on their income tax. Those type of people will bankrupt this country quick. Give me the smart businessman who won't throw my money away. Give me Trumpy.

You would let TRUMP manage your money? :rofl:
He's the President and that's exactly what he's doing, with my enthusiastic blessing. All the alternatives are acutely inferior.

Did you know 36 Obama aides (including Tim Geithner) owe $833,000 in back taxes?

Dems in the O administration defended Geithner at the time of the scandal

Daschle also crusaded righteously against "Benedict Arnold corporations" that earn income overseas to avoid high corporate tax rates in the US

Daschle had zero tolerance for tax evaders. there was just one problem: he is one himself!

THREE of Obama's appointees were tax cheats

Daschle earned a 180 thousand dollar salary and somehow parlayed it into a 5 million dollar personal fortune along with his lobbyist wife

Last edited:

Forum List

Back