Politics, MAGA and Evangelicals

The party as a whole is entirely made up of far Left whackjobs. There are ZERO Conservatives there.
Oh, I agree…I’m just saying when polling dems, they are at least answering that they too are getting fed up with our current administration policies…You won’t find that in here, our dems are all radicals.

USMB posters, keep on celebrating this Catholic holiday 091227
•161 Harry Dresden 09’Dec Supkoc: Jesus would have nothing to do with the Catholic church....the second Commandment you can see being violated just by walking into one....people praying to statues .....the Vatican lined with Gold and Silver....covering up pedophilia....no Jesus would be VERY against that church....he did not start any "religion"....certain "followers" may have....but not Jesus.... hrrydrsdn 091227 Suokoc00161

Politics, MAGA and Evangelicals 240215
•780 Harry Dresden said: i am not against abortion....i can care less what a woman does hrrydrsdn 240215 Spmaez00780

When a woman chooses to end a pregnancy by killing the potential for a new human life being born unto the world; it is not murder or homicide or infanticide as far as you are concerned Saint Harrydresden, Is ttat correct?
•784 nfbw 240215 Vomaez00784 to •780 Spmaez00780

USMB posters, keep on celebrating this Catholic holiday 091227
•161 Harry Dresden 09’Dec Supkoc: Jesus would have nothing to do with the Catholic church....the second Commandment you can see being violated just by walking into one....people praying to statues .....the Vatican lined with Gold and Silver....covering up pedophilia....no Jesus would be VERY against that church....he did not start any "religion"....certain "followers" may have....but not Jesus.... hrrydrsdn 091227 Suokoc00161

•780 Harry Dresden said: i am not against abortion....i can care less what a woman does hrrydrsdn 240215 Spmaez00780

When a woman chooses to end a pregnancy by killing the potential for a new human life being born unto the world; it’s is not murder or homicide or infanticide as far as you are concerned. Is ttat correct?
•784 nfbw 240215 Vomaez00784 to •780 Spmaez00780
thats her choice chump....there is nothing me or you can do about that....she has to live with that choice not me....so we agree about Jesus?....good...

•784 NotfooledbyW Feb’24 Vpmaez: When a woman chooses to end a pregnancy by killing the potential for a new human life being born unto the world; it is not murder or homicide or infanticide as far as you are concerned Saint Harrydresden, is that correct? •784 nfbw 240215 Vomaez00784 to •780 Spmaez00780

•785 Harry Dresden Feb’24 Spmaez: thats her choice chump....there is nothing me or you can do about that....she has to live with that choice not me....so we agree about Jesus?....good... hrrydrsdn 240215 Spmaez00785

But six Catholics, put there by Christian Republicans like Trump, on the US Supreme Court decided in Dobbs it is not a woman’s choice if a white Jesus Kingdom Republican state government considers the abortion procedure to be the murder of God’s special one of a kind creations.

We as voters can stop the unnecessary unconstitutional cruel onslaught of white Republican Christian voters passing laws that ban abortion in order to force full term gestation on all women.

It is simple, vote all Republicans out of every office they run for until religious freedom and women’s reproductive freedom is restored

•788 nfbw 240215 Vpmaez00788 to •785 Spmaez00785

Last edited:

Putin endorses Biden 240215

•18 Independentthinker Feb’24 Spebyz: Funny how the left accuse Trump of being Putin's puppet while they are the ones actually being Putin's puppets. ndpndntthnkr 240215 Spebyz00018

If Putin openly endorsed Trump it would be the end of Trump’s chance to ever be President again. No harm to mouth the words that he endorses Biden because he wants the guy who wants to send $60 billion worth of munitions to Ukraine right now to be used to kill Russian troops snd destroy Russian Military hardware stuck in the mud and navy ships docked in Crimea.

There are MAGA posters on that thread who actually believe what Putin says. The collusion between Trump using Speaker Mike (White Evangelical) Johnson to stop funding to Ukraine and Putin who needs that funding cut off is undeniable.

Putin surely would endorse Paster Jack for his contributions to creating dobestuv chaos intended to subvert and incapacitate liberal western democracy throughout the world for the better system A Christian backed authoritarianism.

Pastor Jack Hibbs promoted Donald Trump's 2020 election fraud lies "and inflamed his followers by preaching that Jan. 6th would go down in history alongside the War of Independence and the War of 1812”​
"By preaching that God has anointed the Trump administration and could still intercede to save Trump's presidency on Jan. 6th, Hibbs advanced a religious permission structure that led to violence by those who believed any means were justified to carry out what they viewed as God's plan," the letter stated.​
The allegations continue: "On Jan. 6, Hibbs attended the MAGA rally at the Ellipse that preceded the attack. Immediately after the sacking of the Capitol, he went on Tony Perkins' 'Washington Week' program to tacitly justify what had just happened by repeating the lie that the election was 'manipulated' and claiming: 'This is what you get when you eject God from the courts and from the schools' and teach children they are 'evolutionary byproducts.'"​

•789 nfbw 240215 Vpmaez00789
to •18 Spebyz00018

Last edited:
The 'rest of you'? You mean the ones that advocate for abortions, children to be taught sexually explicit content in grade schools, children being allowed to make adult decision without their parent's input, those who support Biden in the face of his groping little girls, removing any sense of religion from the public square, and many other completely amoral positions?

Puuuulease! :rolleyes:

Nobody advocates "for abortion". We advocate for women's rights to privacy in determining her own health care, in consultation with her doctor. Just like men have.

No one is teaching children sexually explicit materials in public schools.

Accusing the President of "groping little girls", while publically supporting a man who has publically stated he sexually assaults and rapes women he finds attractive.

There is no room for religion in the "public square" because it then becomes a question of "who's religion"? Your religion is completely unacceptable to decent people because it strips women of the right God gave them to "free will" in determining their health care. My religion is unacceptable to you because it follows the God given right of free will and self determination.

ALL of your positions on "morality" seem to relate to human sexuality. You vote for a man who lies, commits adultery, and steals - all in opposition to the strict laws set down in the 10 Commandments - none of which so much as mentions homosexuality or abortion.

Morality isn't about who you sleep with, but how you treat others in ALL of your dealings with them.

Your quote of a verse from the Bible has what to do with Christians supporting Trump, how was that verse relevant, please explain.

To answer your question, only you and your fellow looney lefties believe that he is 'morally bankrupt', so of course you wouldn't understand. And you never will. 🤡

The people who oppose another Trump Presidency aren't "looney lefties", they are the sane rational, clear headed folks.

Forum List

Back