Meet the Congressional Black Caucus consultant paid lavishly to target HBCUs on behalf of a CCP group

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
China knows exactly what they are doing.

It reminds me of the U.S zombies who assist the Canadian Creepy Ones. Brain dead in their appreciation for the damage they do to their own nation and reputation.

FIRST ON FOX: A longtime public relations consultant, who has worked closely with the Congressional Black Caucus and is currently serving as dean of Hampton University’s Scripps Howard School of Journalism, has been paid lavishly to target Black universities and government officials on behalf of an organization with deep ties to the Communist Party of China (CCP).

Julia Wilson, whose global communications firm is across the street from the White House, has been paid over $1 million for her work as a foreign agent on behalf of China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF), which is an influencing operation described by congressional lawmakers as a "forum designed to advance CCP objectives."

Wilson laid out the operation for college students in 2017 at the University of Arkansas Pine Bluff, which is the oldest of the Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) in Arkansas. The university's YouTube channel posted the presentation, which was titled "China Initiative," showing Wilson articulating how her firm’s relationship with CUSEF began in 2009 when Tung Chee-hwa, CUSEF's founding chairman, visited her D.C. office in 2009 to learn more about Black Americans.

"In 2009, the former chief executive of Hong Kong visited me in my office with his staff from the China-United States Exchange Foundation, and they wanted to know how we got a Black president," Wilson told the students during the presentation. "They were saying, 'We don't know anything about Black people. So can you write us a white paper and share it with us. How did Black people get enough power to vote a Black man into office?' So they really needed an overview of our history. Who are we? Who are African Americans?"

China knows exactly what they are doing.

"In 2009, the former chief executive of Hong Kong visited me in my office with his staff from the China-United States Exchange Foundation, and they wanted to know how we got a Black president," Wilson told the students during the presentation. "They were saying, 'We don't know anything about Black people. So can you write us a white paper and share it with us. How did Black people get enough power to vote a Black man into office?' So they really needed an overview of our history. Who are we? Who are African Americans?"

He clearly knows NOT how American politics work. smdh
Although, it was pretty easy to realize by June-July'08 that Obama had sent enough signals to America that he planned to do NOTHING WHATSOEVER to prioritize nor uplift his own Black people --'twas a perfect virtue signal for White America to vote him in lol Chief Exec of Hong Kong, should've called up this guy for the truth he searched for:

Forum List

Back