Politics, MAGA and Evangelicals

Again, you're ignoring the fact that Obama took us out of the great recession.

View attachment 900948

In general, Democrats perform better than Republicans on the economy:

Again the facts don't lie. Republicans only think about short-term profits, placing all of the nation's resources in the hands of a few wealthy elites.

View attachment 900950\+
That is a DEMOCRAT graphic (aka BULLSHIT)

Whan we look at the government stats, we see SINKING economy with Obama, rescued by a RISING economy with Trump.
Go ahead, look at it.
1707705791159.png

Right now the Super Bowl is going on,

I'll educate you some more LATER

That is a DEMOCRAT graphic (aka BULLSHIT)

Whan we look at the government stats, we see SINKING economy with Obama, rescued by a RISING economy with Trump.
Go ahead, look at it.
View attachment 900972
Right now the Super Bowl is going on,

I'll educate you some more LATER
The economy wasn't "sinking", it sunk with Bush in office and then with Trump because he failed to identify the pandemic and do what was required to stop it from spreading. He was even telling people to go to church for Easter, in the start of the pandemic when tens of thousands of people were dying and our hospitals were flooded with patients around the country. He dismantled the team of scientists who study and identify pandemics, preventing the US from identifying the problem before it hit us. He then continually diminished the gravity of the situation. So he was at least partly responsible for the pandemic and the collapse of the economy.

The economy wasn't "sinking", it sunk with Bush in office and then with Trump because he failed to identify the pandemic and do what was required to stop it from spreading. He was even telling people to go to church for Easter, in the start of the pandemic when tens of thousands of people were dying and our hospitals were flooded with patients around the country. He dismantled the team of scientists who study and identify pandemics, preventing the US from identifying the problem before it hit us. He then continually diminished the gravity of the situation. So he was at least partly responsible for the pandemic and the collapse of the economy.
Are you blind ? Maybe you flunked the 5th grade, and can't read graphs. OK I'll write it out for you in NUMBERS. Let's see if you can handle that.

Obama's GDPs went from 3.6...to...2.5....to.....1.6...to...0.7 in 2015. All SINKING DOWN (including 2 consecutive RECESSIONS.

1707710647794.png

In 2016, he had 2 drops again.

Notice how in 2017 (trump;s first year all the GDP's are INCREASES, > 2.0......2.3.....3.2.....4.6.

Trump RESCUED us from th Obama rut.

Got it ?

As for the pandemic and the collapse of the economy, that was the Democrat plan to collapse the economy and then blame it on Trump, as you are ludicrously trying to do here now, and which I have refuted 1000 times in this forum. Ho hum.

Whatever happened from Covid is on Democrats, who initiated the whole goofball thing, when Fauci and Obama's NIH gave the Wuhan lab millions$$$ for gain of function research, and they created the virus.

Democrats made it worse, when Pelosi (wanting to keep the economy bad) refused to allow stimulus checks to be sent out, and Democrats made it worse by keeping shutdowns going.

Trump fixed all that in July 2020, by urging reopening the economy, and we had the largest GDP growth quarter in US history (34.8%)

1707711096073.png

You're getting an education.

Last edited:
with Trump because he failed to identify the pandemic and do what was required to stop it from spreading. He was even telling people to go to church for Easter, in the start of the pandemic when tens of thousands of people were dying and our hospitals were flooded with patients around the country. He dismantled the team of scientists who study and identify pandemics, preventing the US from identifying the problem before it hit us. He then continually diminished the gravity of the situation. So he was at least partly responsible for the pandemic and the collapse of the economy.
As for the pandemic itself >>
  • Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that Trump did.
  • 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
  • Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
  • the Navy hospital ships sent to New York and LA
  • the stimulus checks,
  • The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing)
  • opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
  • federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
  • travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
  • Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
  • fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.

Are you blind ? Maybe you flunked the 5th grade, and can't read graphs. OK I'll write it out for you in NUMBERS. Let's see if you can handle that.

Obama's GDPs went from 3.6...to...2.5....to.....1.6...to...0.7 in 2015. All SINKING DOWN (including 2 consecutive RECESSIONS.

View attachment 900985

In 2016, he had 2 drops again.

Notice how in 2017 (trump;s first year all the GDP's are INCREASES, > 2.0......2.3.....3.2.....4.6.

Trump RESCUED us from th Obama rut.

Got it ?

As for the pandemic and the collapse of the economy, that was the Democrat plan to collapse the economy and then blame it on Trump, as you are ludicrously trying to do here now, and which I have refuted 1000 times in this forum. Ho hum.

Whatever happened from Covid is on Democrats, who initiated the whole goofball thing, when Fauci and Obama's NIH gave the Wuhan lab millions$$$ for gain of function research, and they created the virus.

Democrats made it worse, when Pelosi (wanting to keep the economy bad) refused to allow stimulus checks to be sent out, and Democrats made it worse by keeping shutdowns going.

Trump fixed all that in July 2020, by urging reopening the economy, and we had the largest GDP growth quarter in US history (34.8%)

View attachment 900992

You're getting an education.
And as I showed, with official stats, Dems do better with the economy than Repubs. Bush collapsed the economy and Obama brought it up and Trump collapsed the economy again due to his irresponsible handling of the pandemic.

As for the pandemic itself >>
  • Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that Trump did.
  • 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
  • Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
  • the Navy hospital ships sent to New York and LA
  • the stimulus checks,
  • The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing)
  • opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
  • federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
  • travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
  • Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
  • fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
You're not showing any sources for your figures, so they're as good as nothing. The fact is that Trump starting in December was telling everyone the pandemic in China was nothing to worry about and a few months earlier he defunded the team of scientists that study world pandemics identifying those that pose a danger to the US. He continued to argue that the pandemic wasn't dangerous, well after the pandemic began.

The stimulus was a joke and Trump's arm had to be pried to accept the moratorium on evictions and rents.

And as I showed, with official stats, Dems do better with the economy than Repubs. Bush collapsed the economy and Obama brought it up and Trump collapsed the economy again due to his irresponsible handling of the pandemic.
You have a noticeably bad habit of ignoring what I post. As usual, again, you come back with something that I have already squashed.

AGAIN, what you showed was a DEMOCRAT chart, with a FALSE message, which included the first 2 quarters of 2020 (the pandemic shutdowns), and then falsely attributed that to Trump.
As I already told you, all of that was Democrats' doing.

Everything you just said in Post # 747 was refuted in my prior posts (731....733....743....745....746)

You're not showing any sources for your figures, so they're as good as nothing. The fact is that Trump starting in December was telling everyone the pandemic in China was nothing to worry about and a few months earlier he defunded the team of scientists that study world pandemics identifying those that pose a danger to the US. He continued to argue that the pandemic wasn't dangerous, well after the pandemic began.

The stimulus was a joke and Trump's arm had to be pried to accept the moratorium on evictions and rents.
Are you blind ? Got a magnifying glass ? My figures source is clearly shown. Look again - lower right hand corner (and I also told you what that source is -BEA)

No, the stimulus (which we didnt get-stopped by Pelosi) was nit joke -it could/would have stimulated and helped the economy. Pelosi didnt want the economy to be helped. Democrats all wanted the economy to be bad - to take away Trump's top campaign issue. His good economy.

That's whay they kept the shutdowns going in blue states, after Republicans had reopened the economy in red states.

Last edited:
Are you blind ? Got a magnifying glass.my figures source is clearly shown. Look agan - lower right hand corner (and I also told you what that source is -BEA)
Obama did better than both Bush and Trump: https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/09/05/trump-obama-economy/

Democrat presidents do better than Republican presidents with the economy, here are the facts:

Boohoo, you lost, go lick your wounds in the corner.

Are you blind ? Got a magnifying glass.my figures source is clearly shown. Look agan - lower right hand corner (and I also told you what that source is -BEA)

No, the stimulus (which we didnt get-stopped by Pelosi) was nit joke -it could/would have stimulated and helped the economy. Pelosi didnt want the economy to be helped. Democrats all wanted the economy to be bad - to take away Trump's top campaign issue. His good economy.

That's whay they kept the shutdowns going in blue states, after Republicans had reopened the economy in red states.
Whenever you post and cite facts you have to present references or you're just pulling that out of the ether, like a spirit-medium. That doesn't count.

Whenever you post and cite facts you have to present references or you're just pulling that out of the ether, like a spirit-medium. That doesn't count.
I GAVE you te reference you idiot, and I even told you where to look to find it. You're an idiot. That's #1.

#2 - my computer is screwing up.

#3 - I have a doctors appointment at 9:30 this morning, and don't have time to talk to an idiot.

I GAVE you te reference you idiot, and I even told you where to look to find it. You're an idiot. That's #1.

#2 - my computer is screwing up.

#3 - I have a doctors appointment at 9:30 this morning, and don't have time to talk to an idiot.
Boohoo little boy, the facts are that Democrat presidents do better with the economy than Republicans, and Obama did better than Bush and Trump. Go lick your wounds.

Boohoo little boy, the facts are that Democrat presidents do better with the economy than Republicans, and Obama did better than Bush and Trump. Go lick your wounds.
:puhleeze:So you think you can override the FACTS documented by Government (Bureau of Economic Analysis, Dept. of Commerce) just by proclaiming what you WISH were true. :rolleyes:

Well I never said leftists were sane. (or intelligent)

Give us a break. No doubt you believe >> :th_spinspin:

1707783531544.png

Perhaps a bias against magaturds, not republicans.
The majority of the country are Trump Republicans.

NBC has Trump 5 points over Biden.
CNN has Trump 4 points over Biden.
Reuters/Ipsos - 5 points over Biden.
Messenger HarrisX - 6 points ovr Biden
Harvard-Harris - 6 points ovr Biden

Forum List

Back