PoliticalChic was right (as always): liberalism MUST be expunged

I put "OT" at the start of my post because I know it has nothing to do with your point(s). I don't want to discuss your point, so no I have nothing to say that proves you right, wrong, or partly one or the other.

I just noticed that you've misused the terms and offered input so you might correct the capitalization of them so as not to mislead readers. I've engaged with you enough that I know what you mean. I can't say that be so for any other readers. Whether you make the changes or don't, and whether you care about the mistake or don't, is up to you. I don't have any stake in whether someone be confused by your mis-capitalization in your thread. I was just trying to be helpful.

Oh, I see. Thanks.

Just so you know, though, I'd originally typed 'Liberalism needs to be restored...' as the beginning of my sentence.

I then went back and added 'I maintain that...." to the beginning of the sentence so as to demonstrate that it was my own point of view. I forgot to remove the original capitalization when I added to the beginning of the sentence. K?

To be clear, I understand the term well enough to know when it is mischaracterized. Which seems to be popular on both sides of the political paradigm.

Last edited:
When someone tells you jekoff not to be bigoted fucks, you people get so upset. You demand the right to spew hate.

You know what? Fuck you. This is America. We accept all races, color, creeds & sexual orirentration as equals.
You know what? This IS America, RealDave. Which means liberty first and foremost. Which includes the liberty to be racist, hateful, bigoted, homophobic, and more. So fuck you.

That being said...nobody was “spewing hate”. You people spewed violence simply because we restored freedom of speech. So fuck you.

As she astutely point out in her thread of a similar title, the left doesn’t value prosperity. Not even a little. It values idealism. Specifically - “equality”. The left would rather see a nation of complete and total poverty (like Venezuela) in which everyone is equally in poverty than a nation of complete and total prosperity (like the U.S.) in which some have considerably more than others.

Moreover, this view has caused them to have a deep disdain for their own country - which in turn has them creating a false narrative and volumes of propaganda to disparage everything about it (including the people who sacrificed to make it what it is). Consider:
  • From coast-to-coast they have engaged in violence the moment someone stood up (President Trump) and dared to speak the truth - political correctness be damned. When they couldn’t control speech, they immediately resorted to violence.
  • They have engaged in destruction of both private and public property. They have destroyed public symbols of America and private symbols of prosperity.
  • They show a deep contempt for the founders of this nation, the flag, the U.S. constitution, and our history.
  • Wherever possible, they implement policy which is detrimental to prosperity (high taxes, devastating regulations, labor laws, greedy unions, etc.).
In the infamous words of Barack Insane Obama, liberalism’s sole focus is to “fundamentally transform” America. You don’t transform things you love. Nobody comes home to their spouse and days “honey, I need to fundamentally transform you”. You only desire to fundamentally transform that which you hate.

No Liberalism does not need to be expunged, Leftism needs to be expunged.

We must differentiate between the Liberals and Leftists, most Liberals do not support the Leftist Agenda which is essentially Neo-Marxist Authoritarian and there is nothing Liberal about Leftists, they are the most intolerant of the intolerant eg. they will not tolerate any other opinion than the Leftist opinion. If someone has a different opinion it's met with name calling and an assault on Free Speech ie. attempting to shut people up and shut down all debate.

Liberals welcome different opinions even if they disagree with them and they welcome debate.

When commenting about that crowd I never refer to them as Liberals or refer to Liberalism, I always refer to Leftists and Leftism for the reasons I've just stated.

Name a prominent Liberal. Name a prominent Leftist.

As she astutely point out in her thread of a similar title, the left doesn’t value prosperity. Not even a little. It values idealism. Specifically - “equality”. The left would rather see a nation of complete and total poverty (like Venezuela) in which everyone is equally in poverty than a nation of complete and total prosperity (like the U.S.) in which some have considerably more than others.

Moreover, this view has caused them to have a deep disdain for their own country - which in turn has them creating a false narrative and volumes of propaganda to disparage everything about it (including the people who sacrificed to make it what it is). Consider:
  • From coast-to-coast they have engaged in violence the moment someone stood up (President Trump) and dared to speak the truth - political correctness be damned. When they couldn’t control speech, they immediately resorted to violence.
  • They have engaged in destruction of both private and public property. They have destroyed public symbols of America and private symbols of prosperity.
  • They show a deep contempt for the founders of this nation, the flag, the U.S. constitution, and our history.
  • Wherever possible, they implement policy which is detrimental to prosperity (high taxes, devastating regulations, labor laws, greedy unions, etc.).
In the infamous words of Barack Insane Obama, liberalism’s sole focus is to “fundamentally transform” America. You don’t transform things you love. Nobody comes home to their spouse and days “honey, I need to fundamentally transform you”. You only desire to fundamentally transform that which you hate.

We must differentiate between the Liberals and Leftists, most Liberals do not support the Leftist Agenda which is essentially Neo-Marxist Authoritarian and there is nothing Liberal about Leftists, they are the most intolerant of the intolerant eg. they will not tolerate any other opinion than the Leftist opinion. If someone has a different opinion it's met with name calling and an assault on Free Speech ie. attempting to shut people up and shut down all debate.

Liberals welcome different opinions even if they disagree with them and they welcome debate.

When commenting about that crowd I never refer to them as Liberals or refer to Liberalism, I always refer to Leftists and Leftism for the reasons I've just stated.

What does that have to do with what I commented?

I put "OT" at the start of my post because I know it has nothing to do with your point(s). I don't want to discuss your point, so no I have nothing to say that proves you right, wrong, or partly one or the other.

I just noticed that you've misused the terms and offered input so you might correct the capitalization of them so as not to mislead readers. I've engaged with you enough that I know what you mean. I can't say that be so for any other readers. Whether you make the changes or don't, and whether you care about the mistake or don't, is up to you. I don't have any stake in whether someone be confused by your mis-capitalization in your thread. I was just trying to be helpful.

Oh, I see. That was nuice of you. Thanks.

Just so you know, though, I'd originally typed 'Liberalism needs to be restored'

I then went back and added 'I maintain that...." to the sentence. I forgot to remove the original capitalization. K?

I understand the term well enough to know when it is mischaracterized. Which seems to be popular on both sides of the political paradigm.
Oh, I see. That was nuice of you. Thanks.
You're welcome.

Case in point - here is the left showing extreme contempt for the U.S.
“Greatest country in the world, right?” Horowitz said to one student while he waived an American flag.

“The opposite,” one student replied. “The complete opposite. God, f*** this country.”

“F*** America!” another student shouted.
But it actually got so much worse than that. He then tested the left by waving the ISIS flag. He received nothing but support (not surprising when you consider the left’s long and ugly history of repressing women and treating them as sex objects coincides with the muslim view).
“I love that you’re saying that,” one student said.

“Good for you, man. Good for you,” another student said.

Commentary: On some college campuses, students now hate America more than ISIS

RW's need to eliminate the division within their own damn party before they have any comments about the left/

THE END

Case in point - here is the left showing extreme contempt for the U.S.
“Greatest country in the world, right?” Horowitz said to one student while he waived an American flag.

“The opposite,” one student replied. “The complete opposite. God, f*** this country.”

“F*** America!” another student shouted.
But it actually got so much worse than that. He then tested the left by waving the ISIS flag. He received nothing but support (not surprising when you consider the left’s long and ugly history of repressing women and treating them as sex objects coincides with the muslim view).
“I love that you’re saying that,” one student said.

“Good for you, man. Good for you,” another student said.

Commentary: On some college campuses, students now hate America more than ISIS
You filthy little cocksuck, you take some snot nosed rich kid asshole as representative of all the young people that are in college. I guess it is fair then to take those swastika carrying treasonous bastard in Charlottsville as representative of you.

The liberal mental disease/religion operates under the completely wrong assumption that all of the races are the same except for skin color. That's why liberal policies tend to fail.

PC can’t be right about anything because she never has an independent thought .

And Patriot is obviously a Russian spammer .

I maintain that Liberalism needs to be restored. It is my view that both the modern left and right have already expunged the ideology.

Liberalism, in it's true sense may need to be restored. Unfortunately there are many out there more than willing to hijack the name and change ideals to conform to their own agenda. Just as "liberals" have hijacked the Democrat party.
What liberals specifically and what is their agenda?

A summary of most liberal policies. They are forever chipping away at our freedom and liberty under the guise of protecting people. They are slowly trying to destroy capitalism and the constitution. They create fake problems and hand themselves more power with the fake solutions.

23755712_2069986516615365_5388363778212437971_n.jpg
ou

Go ahead and try....

What does that have to do with what I commented?

You claim you believe there's a big difference between Liberals and Leftists. One is not the other.

So name a prominent Liberal and name a prominent Leftist, as examples of what you claim is the difference.

The far left and the alt right are both engaged in antiAmerican agendas, yes.

Patriot doubles down with the Richard Spencers of America.

Forum List

Back