Political Realignment Is Real: Trump Beating Biden Among Small Donors, Democrats Now The Party Of The Rich - BRING IN FAT LIZZO

If you were to ask the blob the name of the officer, he wouldn't know it.

All candidates fund raise. Some even try to sell bibles, pokeon cards, and sneakers. LOL
This is exactly why you folks will be crying rivers come November. Liberals have absolutely no concept of optics. Every indicator points to Biden in a political death spiral because of things like this. Democrats are completely out of touch with everyone outside the dyed in the wool lemming herd.

Biden partied with Lizzo at a $100,000/ plate fundraiser.

Trump went to the funeral of a dead NY cop with an infant baby.

There is no spinning that…just fucking facts.

Yep, a lot of MAGAtard dupes paying for Trump’s personal legal bills instead of actual campaigning.

And you imagine that’s winning? :cuckoo:

You kept bragging about Trump when he had worse. Changed your mind on that?

I haven't changed my mind on anything. I voted for him begrudgingly in 2016, less so in 2020, and was really hoping for a better candidate in 2024. But here we are. Who knew that BIDEN would suck so terribly that Trump has better than a fighting chance? I mean that's how badly your man Joe sucks. That's the best you've got apparently.

Biden partied with Lizzo at a $100,000/ plate fundraiser.

Trump went to the funeral of a dead NY cop with an infant baby.

There is no spinning that…just fucking facts.

Trump never partied with anyone rich.

True story, right “fact” man?

:dunno:

I haven't changed my mind on anything. I voted for him begrudgingly in 2016, less so in 2020, and was really hoping for a better candidate in 2024. But here we are. Who knew that BIDEN would suck so terribly that Trump has better than a fighting chance? I mean that's how badly your man Joe sucks. That's the best you've got apparently.

…Better chance? :wtf:

This twice impeached, historically judged as the worst president this country has ever had, court proven fraudster is looking at 92 criminal counts in 4 jurisdictions…and you think he now has a BETTER chance against a guy he ALREADY lost to last time when he didn’t have to run from court house to court house trying to stay out of jail?

You are floating out in space.

Trump is Biden’s ticket to the WH for 4 more years (or expiration date) because Republicans are too damn dumb to nominate someone sane.

Last edited:
…Better chance? :wtf:

This twice impeached, court proven fraudster is looking at 92 criminal counts in 4 jurisdictions, is held liable for fraud to the tune of half a billion dollars…and you think he has a BETTER chance against a guy he ALREADY lost to last time?

You are floating out in space.

This was my first laugh out loud of the day, thanks. I never fake that--I laughed out loud.

It's a special kind of delusion that STILL does not recognize that the evaporating "criminal cases" are not HELPING Trump

This was my first laugh out loud of the day, thanks. I never fake that--I laughed out loud.

It's a special kind of delusion that STILL does not recognize that the evaporating "criminal cases" are not HELPING Trump
“evaporating”?

Which case do you imagine “evaporated”?

The only thing evaporating is Trump’s small donor money on paying his bills.

Forum List

Back