Political Realignment Is Real: Trump Beating Biden Among Small Donors, Democrats Now The Party Of The Rich - BRING IN FAT LIZZO

Seats were available for as little as $250. Just admit you wont read the article I linked because you dont want to know how bad it's going for trump and his small donors.

In any case Biden has about a 3 to 1 lead on donations when compared to trump. Even Charlie Kirk admitted in a tweet how the repubs are being outgunned.
Do you honestly think at the end of the day this will come down to campaign donations?

Morning Joe - just yesterday - laments the Democrats' hapless, spiraling, unintentionally dive-bombing 2024 Presidential freakshow of a "campaign".

The Cannibal Corpse just can't hack it with the people.

Wall Street loves him, but the people loathe him.

Now: How did that play out in 2016 again? ;)

This time?

Dare I say: It's gonna be a "BLOOD BATH" folks.

But, hold on!

The Dems have a failsafe back up plan.

Bring out the scales for the most blackest, womaniest, fattest - most equitable social justice warrior of all time.

View attachment 923948

‘Take the money and run’: Obama, Clinton to raise campaign cash for Biden at A-list NYC event​

Don't worry Lefties, the "Party of the People" will triumph again over the Visigoth racist forces of ignorance and darkness! (Only $500K a plate!)

This is not another 2016, when an overrated soulless candidate (without COVID or basement campaigning) has to rely on the system to prop him up against the Orange Robin of Loxley avenger.

Not at all, you've got this completely locked up.

And Robin's Merry Men haven't at all shored up their ranks with the likes of Scott Pressler and other election culture warriors who are going to ensure every single vote is actually fairly counted this time without allowing for even an ounce of commie trickery.

Why, he's a Q-anon CONSPIRACY THEORIST I TELL YA!

As for me?

Well Sir.

I'll do my part.

Vote of course, probably campaign for my Republican Mayor and City Councilman.

Then?

I'm gonna pop open the beer, pop the popcorn, and behold the most epic downfall of the Left since 2016.

Except this time we're actually organized. ;)

Enjoy!

I was just talking to our daughter about this. It's a magnetic pole reversal in my lifetime. It's HUGE, and the Dems have a big problem on their hands over it. THEY are now the party of the rich, sheltered coastal elites. Republicans are the party of the working person, and increasingly, minorities.

I hope all you Dems are thrilled with your Biden choice. All we need is candycorn to come here and tell us his electoral college victory numbers again.

I was just talking to our daughter about this. It's a magnetic pole reversal in my lifetime. It's HUGE, and the Dems have a big problem on their hands over it. THEY are now the party of the rich, sheltered coastal elites. Republicans are the party of the working person, and increasingly, minorities.

I hope all you Dems are thrilled with your Biden choice. All we need is candycorn to come here and tell us his electoral college victory numbers again.

And there it is.

306>232.

You're welcome you grotesque bitch.

The party of the educated and non rural....

To your signature: aren't you a foreigner? If we would stop being the world's military and force everyone to pay their own way, we would have all the money in the world for your lavish benefits.

I hope Trump is elected and I hope he tells every nation on earth, "You're on you own, good luck".

And I mean that with my whole throat

To your signature: aren't you a foreigner? If we would stop being the world's military and force everyone to pay their own way, we would have all the money in the world for your lavish benefits.

I hope Trump is elected and I hope he tells every nation on earth, "You're on you own, good luck".

I wish the fuckin shitlibs would let us truly exist...

Old style bologna....No I'm usa

And to be perfectly clear on this, I mean EVERY NATION.

Canada, Australia, the UK. All the freeloaders and grifters. Pay 3.5% of your GDP on defense and see how you do, suckers.

Forum List

Back