Political censorship is fake right lefties?

I am sure that President Biden, the healer, and Vice President Harris will work very hard during the next four years to ensure that all views are allowed on Twitter & Facebook.

Also, both Ms. Nancy in the House & Mr. Chuck in the Senate want all points of view expressed on those platforms, for both of them are liberals. and liberals are wonderful tolerant people.

Or....these spaces will define their own terms of service. And judge for themselves if those terms have been met.

Twitter bans the Mathematician as he testifies.

Political options that don't conform to the acceptable narrative will be roundly EXECUTED.

I've said it before and I will say it again. BREAK UP THESE GESTAPO ENTITIES. They are the modern day public squares and must be treated as such.

The media in our nation is the spark that will lead to our downfall
So, it's political censorship if someone is banned for their political comments on....let's say...a forum like this one?
This forum is nothing like Facebook or Twitter. Have you ever seen me cry about censorship on this board? EVER?
That’s not true. We are all users who make accounts and submit content to be displayed on the website.

Pretty much the same thing.
And this website treats it fairly from all I can see.

Twitter and Facebook are not websites however. They are utilities that you install on your phone. Just like Epic or Google Play or any other publicly sold/traded App

Political options that don't conform to the acceptable narrative will be roundly EXECUTED.

I've said it before and I will say it again. BREAK UP THESE GESTAPO ENTITIES. They are the modern day public squares and must be treated as such.

So, it's political censorship if someone is banned for their political comments on....let's say...a forum like this one?
This forum is nothing like Facebook or Twitter. Have you ever seen me cry about censorship on this board? EVER?
That’s not true. We are all users who make accounts and submit content to be displayed on the website.

Twitter and Facebook are not websites however. They are utilities that you install on your phone. Just like Epic or Google Play or any other publicly sold/traded App

Fairly....according to who?

Remember, anyone who has been banned can just say that they were banned for their political beliefs and they satisfy every requirement of 'censorship' that you've complaining about.

And this is the crux of your folly. As your argument isn't about 'free speech'. Its about who is the arbiter of what is fair. Conservatives insist that they and ONLY they get to decide what is fair. Even when it someone else's website.

No. We get to decide what's fair too.

Last edited:

Twitter is a website. It’s not a utility.

Jesus, do you have any idea what you’re talking about?

Yes I do.

The definition of Utility.....

the state of being useful, profitable, or beneficial.

Political opinions that don't conform to the acceptable narrative will be roundly EXECUTED.

No it isn't but why in the hell did it take yous guys fifty years to figure it out? Oh yeah, yous all twas the ones doing it to the left.

Yes I do.

The definition of Utility.....

the state of being useful, profitable, or beneficial.
A definition your car surely meets.

Does that mean I have a right to the use of that too?

Political opinions that don't conform to the acceptable narrative will be roundly EXECUTED.

People should should start boycotting the advertisers on FaceBook and Twitter and YouTube for censoring freedom of speech

I understand it just fine. And Twitter & Facebook are not private. They are publicly owned which puts them under the regulation of the US government
Yes, they are private companies held by private individuals.
They are owned by SHAREHOLDERS not private individuals. And they are subject to the rules and regulations of the US Congress.

Get it yet?

Shareholders don't make it any less private, Comrade. You're insistence that YOUR desire to use someone else's private property magically make that property 'public' is Marxist.

You don't get to magically turn private property into public property simply because you want to use it. That's not how private property works.

The thing is they hide behind a part of the law that shields them from claiming the posts of others as their content, and then try to censor certain views as if it was their content.

Again, you don't care because it's people you hate being silenced.

And by 'hide behind the law', you mean recognize that a private company is private?

If you don't like facebook, retreat to the safespace of Parler or an Infowars message board. Or make your own.

No one owes you a platform. Your argument is dripping with unearned entitlement.

So power companies can pick and choose who they provide power to? It's called a Utility. Making these companies utilities in the interest of opening political dialogue isn't much of a stretch.

Any company can set standards of conduct. You can get banned here too. And if you want to create your OWN messageboard or online space, you can set the rules of that too.

Instead, in your entitlement, you insist that you have a right to someone else's space, and that they must obey whatever rules you make up.

Nope. Its the other way around. They get to set the rules for their space. You get to set the rules for your space.

See how that works?

So their rules of conduct should explicitly state "we ban conservative speech". Instead they don't say that and pretend to be content neutral.

Just admit you agree with silencing people you disagree with, stop lying to the board and yourself.
Doesn't newsmax or infowars have some webstite

They don't serve the purpose of a commons that the social media platforms do.

The internet itself serves the purpose of the commons. You can go to literally millions of sites. You can make your own.

And you can make up the rules for the space you create. Just like they set the rules for the space they create.

Sites and social media platforms are two different things.

People should should start boycotting the advertisers on FaceBook and Twitter and YouTube for censoring freedom of speech

Sounds reasonable. If you don't like a company's policies, boycotting its advertisers to change them is completely reasonable.

I understand it just fine. And Twitter & Facebook are not private. They are publicly owned which puts them under the regulation of the US government
They are owned by SHAREHOLDERS not private individuals. And they are subject to the rules and regulations of the US Congress.

Get it yet?

Shareholders don't make it any less private, Comrade. You're insistence that YOUR desire to use someone else's private property magically make that property 'public' is Marxist.

You don't get to magically turn private property into public property simply because you want to use it. That's not how private property works.

The thing is they hide behind a part of the law that shields them from claiming the posts of others as their content, and then try to censor certain views as if it was their content.

And by 'hide behind the law', you mean recognize that a private company is private?

If you don't like facebook, retreat to the safespace of Parler or an Infowars message board. Or make your own.

No one owes you a platform. Your argument is dripping with unearned entitlement.

So power companies can pick and choose who they provide power to? It's called a Utility. Making these companies utilities in the interest of opening political dialogue isn't much of a stretch.

Any company can set standards of conduct. You can get banned here too. And if you want to create your OWN messageboard or online space, you can set the rules of that too.

Instead, in your entitlement, you insist that you have a right to someone else's space, and that they must obey whatever rules you make up.

Nope. Its the other way around. They get to set the rules for their space. You get to set the rules for your space.

See how that works?

So their rules of conduct should explicitly state "we ban conservative speech". Instead they don't say that and pretend to be content neutral.

Just admit you agree with silencing people you disagree with, stop lying to the board and yourself.

They can decide what violates their rule of conduct. Not you. You're just making up more imaginary 'requirements' that don't actually exist. And insisting that YOU get to decide when those imaginary requirements are met.

They don't exist. And you don't.

Again, your entitled argument breaks at the same place; They decide for their space. You decide for yours.

More "I heart silencing people I disagree with, and I heart it more when someone else does it for me"

Fucking Fascist, FOAD.

You can say anything you'd like. You just can't say it on my website. Or anyone else's website but your own. You do not have a right to someone else's space.

Thus, there are no 'rights' to be violated, as the 'right' you've made up doesn't exist.

All in the service of censorship, you fucking fascist.

Get it yet?

See how that works?

The internet itself serves the purpose of the commons. You can go to literally millions of sites. You can make your own.

And you can make up the rules for the space you create. Just like they set the rules for the space they create.

Fundamentally no.

They have created a new political commons, and need to be treated as such.
They created it so they control it. That’s how it works in America.
Tell that to those who created our highways, phone lines and airports.

At some point you people will realize that things become integral to our society and without proper oversight they WILL BE ABUSED
Our highways and airports were created by the government silly. If the government had made Twitter, they would be bound by the first amendment. Twitter is not.

Then twitter has to come out and say "We ban conservative opinion"

There's no such requirement. You've made it up.

And your imagination obligates no one to do anything

Their TOS binds them, and theirs makes up shit about them being an open platform.

It doesn't. As they are the arbiters of what violates their terms of service.

So you've made up an imaginary requirement.....and set YOURSELF as the arbiter of whether or not your imagination has been satisfied.

Neither of those work in reality. As your requirements don't exist. And you aren't the arbiter of anyone else's space.

Make your own. None of your rights are being violated.....as you have no right to anyone else's space.

More service to the god of the left, silencing the opposition no matter what.

Get it yet?

See how that works?

Social media platforms ARE sites. They are spaces created by private entities to serve whatever purpose they wish.

If you don't like these sites, visit different ones. Or make your own.

Your right to free speech is pristinely unimpaired.

Get it yet?

See how that works?

They can decide what violates their rule of conduct. Not you. You're just making up more imaginary 'requirements' that don't actually exist. And insisting that YOU get to decide when those imaginary requirements are met.

Again, your entitled argument breaks at the same place; They decide for their space. You decide for yours.

More "I heart silencing people I disagree with, and I heart it more when someone else does it for me"

Fucking Fascist, FOAD.

You can say anything you'd like. You just can't say it on my website. Or anyone else's website but your own. You do not have a right to someone else's space.

Thus, there are no 'rights' to be violated, as the 'right' you've made up doesn't exist.

So let’s use the power of federal government to force private enterprise to function as you see fit in support of your political party

That’ll show the fascists.

They have created a new political commons, and need to be treated as such.
They created it so they control it. That’s how it works in America.
Tell that to those who created our highways, phone lines and airports.

At some point you people will realize that things become integral to our society and without proper oversight they WILL BE ABUSED
Our highways and airports were created by the government silly. If the government had made Twitter, they would be bound by the first amendment. Twitter is not.

Then twitter has to come out and say "We ban conservative opinion"

There's no such requirement. You've made it up.

And your imagination obligates no one to do anything

Their TOS binds them, and theirs makes up shit about them being an open platform.

It doesn't. As they are the arbiters of what violates their terms of service.

So you've made up an imaginary requirement.....and set YOURSELF as the arbiter of whether or not your imagination has been satisfied.

Neither of those work in reality. As your requirements don't exist. And you aren't the arbiter of anyone else's space.

Make your own. None of your rights are being violated.....as you have no right to anyone else's space.

More service to the god of the left, silencing the opposition no matter what.

Or.....your imaginary requirements are imaginary.

And opposition isn't 'silenced'. You have every right to create your own space and say what you like there.

Get it yet?

See how that works?

Fucking Fascist, FOAD.

So let’s use the power of federal government to force private enterprise to function as you see fit in support of your political party

I don't think fascism means what they think it means.

Get it yet?

See how that works?

Fucking Fascist, FOAD.

I don't think fascism means what they think it means.
They can’t even get the definition of a utility straight.

Get it yet?

See how that works?

Fundamentally no.

Fundamentally yes. When you claim to be an open platform and decide to pick and choose what politics you allow, then you are lying.

From their mission statement:

It is also positioned as a public self-expression media that provides conversation opportunities in real-time. Users can consume, create, distribute and discover any kind of content.

Without Barriers: The company explains that its business seeks to improve a free and global conversation. Twitter is a global platform that claims to have democratized content creation and distribution. It is very simple to create a new account with only an email address. To delete a Twitter account, users must click on Settings, and then click deactivate @username.

From their core values:

Free expression and civil liberties: The company encourages initiatives that defend and respect all voices. It seeks to promote free expression and defend civil liberties.

New Topics

Forum List

Back