Political censorship is fake right lefties?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Twitter bans the Mathematician as he testifies.

Political opinions that don't conform to the acceptable narrative will be roundly EXECUTED.

I've said it before and I will say it again. BREAK UP THESE GESTAPO ENTITIES. They are the modern day public squares and must be treated as such.

The media in our nation is the spark that will lead to our downfall

Last edited:

Political options that don't conform to the acceptable narrative will be roundly EXECUTED.

I've said it before and I will say it again. BREAK UP THESE GESTAPO ENTITIES. They are the modern day public squares and must be treated as such.

A message board is NOT a modern day public square. Its not public, but private. You do not have a right to post on twitter anymore than you do here.

You guys don't seem to get how the 1st amendment actually works. Read its first word to realize your folly.

• Banned

Political options that don't conform to the acceptable narrative will be roundly EXECUTED.

A message board is NOT a modern day public square. Its not public, but private. You do not have a right to post on twitter anymore than you do here.

You guys don't seem to get how the 1st amendment actually works. Read its first word to realize your folly.
Fuck off with this garbage. Just like you asshats want to change the second, the first needs changed.

I understand it just fine. And Twitter & Facebook are not private. They are publicly owned which puts them under the regulation of the US government

Fuck off with this garbage. Just like you asshats want to change the second, the first needs changed.

I understand it just fine. And Twitter & Facebook are not private. They are publicly owned which puts them under the regulation of the US government

And by 'this garbage', you mean the 1st amendment as its actually written rather than you want it to be?

You do not have a right to other people's property. By your logic, I can put pro Biden/Harris signs not only on your property....but in your livingroom. And if you restrict my access or take them down, you've 'censored' me and violated my rights.

Your communization of private property is downright Marxist.

• Banned
Yes, they are private companies held by private individuals.
They are owned by SHAREHOLDERS not private individuals. And they are subject to the rules and regulations of the US Congress.

Get it yet?

Check out my thread on the current events forum where democrat senators call for censorship so they can win the Georgia election. It is crazy...

• Banned

And by 'this garbage', you mean the 1st amendment as its actually written rather than you want it to be?

You do not have a right to other people's property. By your logic, I can put pro Biden/Harris signs not only on your property....but in your livingroom. And if you restrict my access or take them down, you've 'censored' me and violated my rights.

More GARBAGE

Figures you support it because it silences people you disagree with.

People don't stand in the public square anymore, things like twitter facebook and instagram are the new commons, and need to be treated as such.

Why is your side so scared of opposing opinions?

They are owned by SHAREHOLDERS not private individuals. And they are subject to the rules and regulations of the US Congress.

Get it yet?

Shareholders don't make it any less private, Comrade. You're insistence that YOUR desire to use someone else's private property magically make that property 'public' is Marxist.

You don't get to magically turn private property into public property simply because you want to use it. That's not how private property works.

The entities in question use FCC controlled wavelengths and fiber to perform their business. Their business is creating open forums.

Either they admit they are partisan and spell it out in their terms of service, or they have to stop playing politics.

I'm not censoring anyone. I'm the one rejecting the Marxist argument that someone's desire to use private property makes that property public.

It doesn't, Comrade Marty

People don't stand in the public square anymore, things like twitter facebook and instagram are the new commons, and need to be treated as such.

You have the power to create your OWN space. Make your own message board that every person that can access facebook and instagram can access.

Instead, you're insisting that you get to use someone else's space, against their will, because they've attracted more people than you have.

Um, no. That's not how any of this works. You don't have a right to the use of someone else's property. Read the 1st amendment. It doesn't say a thing about Facebook.

Get it yet?

Shareholders don't make it any less private, Comrade. You're insistence that YOUR desire to use someone else's private property magically make that property 'public' is Marxist.

You don't get to magically turn private property into public property simply because you want to use it. That's not how private property works.

The thing is they hide behind a part of the law that shields them from claiming the posts of others as their content, and then try to censor certain views as if it was their content.

Again, you don't care because it's people you hate being silenced.

Get it yet?
Shareholders are private individuals, like myself.

Either they admit they are partisan and spell it out in their terms of service, or they have to stop playing politics.

There's no requirement to do either. Your making up imaginary 'requirements' and then insisting that Facebook must obey you if they fail to satisfy them.

There's no requirement that an online website must state it is 'partisan'. Nor that they cede control of their own website if they fail to do so.

You've made both up, pulled sideways out of your ass. And your imagination doesn't obligate anyone to do anything.

censorship is real

some speech is censored

conservative sites censor liberals

decent sites censor “hate speech”

you may go to parlor and talk about how much fun you are going to have when you get to use your liberal hunting permit.

or how much to rent a helicoptor to toss liberals out of

and how to make liberals pay for the helicoptor rental

but decent people who own sites have a right to deny that kind of speech

example: you can say anything you want in your own house but you may not say those things in my house.

I'm not censoring anyone. I'm the one rejecting the Marxist argument that someone's desire to use private property makes that property public.

It doesn't, Comrade Marty

You have the power to create your OWN space. Make your own message board that every person that can access facebook and instagram can access.

Instead, you're insisting that you get to use someone else's space, against their will, because they've attracted more people than you have.

Um, no. That's not how any of this works. You don't have a right to the use of someone else's property. Read the 1st amendment. It doesn't say a thing about Facebook.

You are hiding behind the simple fact that you support silencing people you disagree with. The "ME HEART CAPITALISM" trope is just that, a trope.

Those sites claim what is posted isn't their content to protect them from liability, they say they are "open discussion" platforms, and then they censor based on political viewpoints.

The FCC already regulates the carriers of the internet, it isn't a big step to regulate platforms like this as a utility.

There's no requirement to do either. Your making up imaginary 'requirements' and then insisting that Facebook must obey you if they fail to satisfy them.

There's no requirement that an online website must state it is 'partisan'. Nor that they cede control of their own website if they fail to do so.

You've made both up, pulled sideways out of your ass.

All of this because you just can't admit you get a hard on when people you disagree with are silenced.

You are a fucking fascist cow and have fuck off and die.

We are talking about POLITICAL DISCRIMINATION.

All other forms of discrimination are illegal but this. That makes ZERO sense as it is the most dangerous type of discrimination there is.

You are literally creating a mortal ailment to our nation. What happens to every nation where political opposition is forced underground?

The writing is on the wall and only a fool doesn't see it

Forum List

Back