Political Cartoon

That's silly. Read again what I said, let's see if you're smart enough to see your error. Everything I just posted here with respect to Jews and Zionism, has already gotten me banned from Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and several well-known forums. I had to open new accounts with Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. Blogger, owned by Google, also banned me. I just uploaded this information less than half an hour ago, about twenty minutes ago. I wouldn't be surprised if I get banned from this forum, for exposing the Jewish Zionist agenda.
Maybe just maybe because you're a run of the mill IslamoNazi?
1660421104081.png

1660421315249.png

1660421203741.png

1660421236730.png

1660421277807.png

False propaganda. That's just a pile of poop.
Says the ignoramus who openly claims to be a commie. Even Leftist WAPO says Achmed is full of Shiite:

Today is the 100th anniversary of the Bolshevik seizure of power, which led to the establishment of a communist regime in Russia and eventually in many other nations around the world. It is an appropriate time to remember the vast tide of oppression, tyranny, and mass murder that communist regimes unleashed upon the world. While historians and others have documented numerous communist atrocities, much of the public remains unaware of their enormous scale.

A Record of Mass Murder and Oppression.

Collectively, communist states killed as many as 100 million people, more than all other repressive regimes combined during the same time period. By far the biggest toll arose from communist efforts to collectivize agriculture and eliminate independent property-owning peasants. In China alone, Mao Zedong’s Great Leap Forward led to a man-made famine in which as many as 45 million people perished – the single biggest episode of mass murder in all of world history. In the Soviet Union, Joseph Stalin’s collectivization – which served as a model for similar efforts in China and elsewhere – took some 6 to 10 million lives. Mass famines occurred in many other communist regimes, ranging from North Korea to Ethiopia. In each of these cases, communist rulers were well aware that their policies were causing mass death, and in each they persisted nonetheless, often because they considered the extermination of “Kulak” peasants a feature rather than a bug.
While collectivization was the single biggest killer, communist regimes also engaged in other forms of mass murder on an epic scale. Millions died in slave labor camps, such as the USSR’s Gulag system and its equivalents elsewhere. Many others were killed in more conventional mass executions, such as those of Stalin’s Great Purge, and the “Killing Fields” of Cambodia.
The injustices of communism were not limited to mass murder alone. Even those fortunate enough to survive still were subjected to severe repression, including violations of freedom, of speech, freedom of religion, loss of property rights, and the criminalization of ordinary economic activity. No previous tyranny sought such complete control over nearly every aspect of people’s lives.
Although the communists promised a utopian society in which the working class would enjoy unprecedented prosperity, in reality they engendered massive poverty. Wherever communist and noncommunist states existed in close proximity, it was the communists who used walls and the threat of death to keep their people from fleeing to societies with greater opportunity.

If I begin to talk about Jews and their Holocaust, exposing all of the misinformation related to it, I will get banned from this forum. So, believe whatever nonsense toots your horn.

You keep begging to get banned. Why would anybody want to report you? Besides exposing the utter ignorance, bigotry and lack of proper education in today's Leftist IslamoNazi enemy within scumbags like Ilhan Omar, you guys provide good entertainment.

1660423855236.png

Says the ignoramus who openly claims to be a commie. Even Leftist WAPO says Achmed is full of Shiite:

Today is the 100th anniversary of the Bolshevik seizure of power, which led to the establishment of a communist regime in Russia and eventually in many other nations around the world. It is an appropriate time to remember the vast tide of oppression, tyranny, and mass murder that communist regimes unleashed upon the world. While historians and others have documented numerous communist atrocities, much of the public remains unaware of their enormous scale.

A Record of Mass Murder and Oppression.

Collectively, communist states killed as many as 100 million people, more than all other repressive regimes combined during the same time period. By far the biggest toll arose from communist efforts to collectivize agriculture and eliminate independent property-owning peasants. In China alone, Mao Zedong’s Great Leap Forward led to a man-made famine in which as many as 45 million people perished – the single biggest episode of mass murder in all of world history. In the Soviet Union, Joseph Stalin’s collectivization – which served as a model for similar efforts in China and elsewhere – took some 6 to 10 million lives. Mass famines occurred in many other communist regimes, ranging from North Korea to Ethiopia. In each of these cases, communist rulers were well aware that their policies were causing mass death, and in each they persisted nonetheless, often because they considered the extermination of “Kulak” peasants a feature rather than a bug.
While collectivization was the single biggest killer, communist regimes also engaged in other forms of mass murder on an epic scale. Millions died in slave labor camps, such as the USSR’s Gulag system and its equivalents elsewhere. Many others were killed in more conventional mass executions, such as those of Stalin’s Great Purge, and the “Killing Fields” of Cambodia.
The injustices of communism were not limited to mass murder alone. Even those fortunate enough to survive still were subjected to severe repression, including violations of freedom, of speech, freedom of religion, loss of property rights, and the criminalization of ordinary economic activity. No previous tyranny sought such complete control over nearly every aspect of people’s lives.
Although the communists promised a utopian society in which the working class would enjoy unprecedented prosperity, in reality they engendered massive poverty. Wherever communist and noncommunist states existed in close proximity, it was the communists who used walls and the threat of death to keep their people from fleeing to societies with greater opportunity.

More capitalist poop propaganda.

h0l4hqcf5inz.jpg

main-qimg-569c9e8169023514686cc0093f5a477b.jpg

d8hgznh-82e3a5c9-e779-4dd5-9970-3fb9f0639664.png

You have no moral high ground upon which to stand and point your crooked, feculent finger at communists.

R (2).jpg

HAITI A CAPITALIST COUNTRY THAT'S NOT EVEN SANCTIONED BY THE US, IS ONE OF THE POOREST NATIONS ON EARTH.

OIP.jpg

SAUDI ARABIA - A CAPITALIST COUNTRY WHERE PEOPLE GET THEIR HEADS CHOPPED OFF FOR CARRYING AN OUNCE OF MARIJUANA.

Last edited:
You keep begging to get banned. Why would anybody want to report you? Besides exposing the utter ignorance, bigotry and lack of proper education in today's Leftist IslamoNazi enemy within scumbags like Ilhan Omar, you guys provide good entertainment.

View attachment 682024

Franco was an enemy of the left, learn your history.

View attachment 682024

ZIONAZIS ARE THE WORSE OF THE WORST.

Last edited:
More capitalist poop propaganda.

View attachment 682020

View attachment 682021

View attachment 682022

You have no moral high ground upon which to stand and point your crooked, feculent finger at communists.

View attachment 682029

HAITI A CAPITALIST COUNTRY THAT'S NOT EVEN SANCTIONED BY THE US, IS ONE OF THE POOREST NATIONS ON EARTH.

View attachment 682032

SAUDI ARABIA - A CAPITALIST COUNTRY WHERE PEOPLE GET THEIR HEADS CHOPPED OFF FOR CARRYING AN OUNCE OF MARIJUANA.

And here you are flying the flag of HYPOCRISY.......wallowingin capitalism, living in a capitalist country, sucking up capitalist food and drink, buying capitalist goods and services, and posting on a capitalist forum.

hypocrisy-meter.gif

its spelled "worst" not worsed,,

Appealing to grammatical or spelling errors in the posts of your opponents is the refuge of a weak argument. It's irrelevant to whether what is being said in a post is true or not. I wouldn't be surprised if several of your posts also have grammatical errors and misspellings, but so what? It doesn't render anything that you've said incorrect. That's why I never bother to play the English teacher, critiquing my opponent's grammatical competence. It's a copout. I speak several languages, how about you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back