Political Cartoon

f5ef72414fd680b0.png

The premise is that Right-wingers blame George Floyd's death on the fact he had a lethal dose of Fentanyl in his system when he died.

>>Medical examiner blames police pressure for Floyd’s death

Here is what I was referring to when I said
> The prosecution hires experts that say one thing, while the defense hires experts that say another.

Medical examiner who performed George Floyd's autopsy says he died from having his neck compressed because of underlying heart disease and that Chauvin's knee would NOT cut off his oxygen
  • Hennepin County Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Andrew Baker took the stand Friday in the tenth day of Derek Chauvin's murder trial
  • Dr. Baker, one of the state's most significant witnesses, did not echo the testimonies of other state experts
  • Asked if, in his opinion, the positioning of Chauvin's knee would cut off Floyd's oxygen supply, Dr. Baker said, 'In my opinion it would not'
  • Dr. Baker stated that he did not find the cause of death to be asphyxia or low oxygen levels
  • 'In my impression from the video it would appear that Chauvin's knee was primarily on the back, on the side or the area in between Floyd's neck,' he said
  • His testimony is in stark contrast to the earlier experts', pathologist Dr. Lindsey Thomas and expert pulmonologist Dr. Martin Tobin
  • Dr. Thomas claimed that George Floyd died as a result of 'low oxygen' or 'asphyxia'
  • Dr. Tobin told jurors Floyd died from a 'low level of oxygen' after he was pinned to the ground

Forum List

Back