Political Ads We'll Be Seeing in 2016

WHo says Cruz, Paul or Rubio is running? No one except you. Hillary has more experience than Obama. Not that that's saying much of course. But this administration has been all about failing up. It is an administration filled with failures like Obama, Biden, Lew, Kerry etc etc.

Name any Republican who has more experience

I would be hard-pressed to find a Republican who was elected to national office who ahs as much experience lying as Hillary. Not saying there arent any.

You can start with George W Bush and Dick Cheney

They did a great job of lying us into Iraq

Name any Republican who has more experience

I would be hard-pressed to find a Republican who was elected to national office who ahs as much experience lying as Hillary. Not saying there arent any.

I would love to know how much money Halliburton paid Cheney to fabricate the WMD story and then get no-bid contracts. Now W and DICK are sitting back laughing at all the RW loons that continue to defend their huge lie.

I would love to know how much money Halliburton paid Cheney to fabricate the WMD story and then get no-bid contracts. Now W and DICK are sitting back laughing at all the RW loons that continue to defend their huge lie.

The scary thing is you really believe that.

New York Times kind of took the wind out of your Benghazi sails

except that the Times writing a story that purports to exonerate her on the issue is about as inhernetly credible as a story from Breitbart purporting to villify her.

both need to be viewed with extreme suspicion.

Do you really believe that the NYT is not committed to do everything and anything it can through its reporting to support her candidacy for President? Do you you really believe they are truly neutral on this? Or better said do you really doubt that they are totally in the tank for her?

No WMD, no nuclear program. Just a lot of lies from President Bush and Vice-President Cheney. And for those lies, over 4000 of our sons and daughters dead.

No WMD, no nuclear program. Just a lot of lies from President Bush and Vice-President Cheney. And for those lies, over 4000 of our sons and daughters dead.

Truly sad that people like you cannot use your own wits and have to revert to your scripts. :eusa_whistle:

except that the Times writing a story that purports to exonerate her on the issue is about as inhernetly credible as a story from Breitbart purporting to villify her.

Do you really believe that the NYT is not committed to do everything and anything it can through its reporting to support her candidacy for President? Do you you really believe they are truly neutral on this? Or better said do you really doubt that they are totally in the tank for her?

I'm sorry boys
I know this works in the rightwing echo chamber where everyone agrees with you

But the New York Times does not equate to Breitbart, it does not equate to FoxNews and no, it doesn't equate to Pravda

The New York Times is THE most respected publication in the world. It has won more Pullitzer Prizes for journalism than any publication in the world. It is the Gold Standard of journalistic integrity. It doesn't mean they have never made a mistake, they have, and they have quickly and professionally retracted any story that proves to be inaccurate

Just because the New York Times turns up its nose at publishing the Conservative propaganda that Republicans put out does not mean they are out to get you

I'm sorry boys

But the New York Times does not equate to Breitbart, it does not equate to FoxNews and no, it doesn't equate to Pravda

The New York Times is THE most respected publication in the world. It has won more Pullitzer Prizes for journalism than any publication in the world. It is the Gold Standard of journalistic integrity. It doesn't mean they have never made a mistake, they have, and they have quickly and professionally retracted any story that proves to be inaccurate

Just because the New York Times turns up its nose at publishing the Conservative propaganda that Republicans put out does not mean they are out to get you

Please provide a link to the NYT being the most respected publication in the world!!! :eusa_liar:

In this listing, it only shows up in 39th place for circulation and that is decreasing.

And, just who makes up the Pulitzer Prize Committee? Check out The Pulitzer Prizes | The Pulitzer Prize Board and I don't see a single conservative in the list.

Before you spout off, check your facts. :eek:

Whoops
Sarasota Herald-Tribune - Google News Archive Search

I'm sorry boys

Please provide a link to the NYT being the most respected publication in the world!!! :eusa_liar:

In this listing, it only shows up in 39th place for circulation and that is decreasing.

And, just who makes up the Pulitzer Prize Committee? Check out The Pulitzer Prizes | The Pulitzer Prize Board and I don't see a single conservative in the list.

Before you spout off, check your facts. :eek:

What the hell does circulation have to do with being a respected publication? Any scandal sheet can sell more papers than the Times

Having a Kardashian on your cover sells more papers than a breaking news story

You don't think the New York Times is THE most respected newspaper in the world? Tell me who is

Other ads we will be seeing are ones reminding voters that Republicans refused to set up state health insurance exchanges, thereby preventing people from receiving expanded Medicaid benefits, and from receiving federal insurance subsidies.

You're fucking crazy. Holy toledo I hope your pension check warrants this.

Oh my I know who you are.

What we have here are players from another board. I never ever ever thought they would swarm this board.

I don't get this game at all because I come in here to talk to people.

I have no one around me. Now that's my choice. But I do enjoy coming in here.

But I know the swarm. And I know what they do. Pity. I just hope it doesn't happen here.

I'm sorry boys

It's a piece of shit. End of story.

I'm sorry boys

It's a piece of shit. End of story.
And there you have it folks

To Conservatives......everything is a piece of shit and controlled by liberals

The New York Times is left wing shit
Science is shit
Historians are shit

Anyone who does not agree with the crackpot conservative view of the world must be shit

Challenge to conservatives

Name a news source with more credibility than the New York Times

Forum List

Back