Political Ads We'll Be Seeing in 2016

I'm sorry boys
I know this works in the rightwing echo chamber where everyone agrees with you

But the New York Times does not equate to Breitbart, it does not equate to FoxNews and no, it doesn't equate to Pravda

The New York Times is THE most respected publication in the world. It has won more Pullitzer Prizes for journalism than any publication in the world. It is the Gold Standard of journalistic integrity. It doesn't mean they have never made a mistake, they have, and they have quickly and professionally retracted any story that proves to be inaccurate

Just because the New York Times turns up its nose at publishing the Conservative propaganda that Republicans put out does not mean they are out to get you

It's a piece of shit. End of story.
And there you have it folks

To Conservatives......everything is a piece of shit and controlled by liberals

The New York Times is left wing shit
Science is shit
Historians are shit

Anyone who does not agree with the crackpot conservative view of the world must be shit

No. Just the NY Times and you. I like the rest.

It's a piece of shit. End of story.

Science is shit
Historians are shit

Anyone who does not agree with the crackpot conservative view of the world must be shit

Personally, I'm tired of the shit conservatives put out

They wrap themselves in a small world where everyone agrees with them. Anyone outside their bubble .....be it economists, historians, scientists, the media
All have a political interest to persecute them

I'm sorry boys
I know this works in the rightwing echo chamber where everyone agrees with you

But the New York Times does not equate to Breitbart, it does not equate to FoxNews and no, it doesn't equate to Pravda

The New York Times is THE most respected publication in the world. It has won more Pullitzer Prizes for journalism than any publication in the world. It is the Gold Standard of journalistic integrity. It doesn't mean they have never made a mistake, they have, and they have quickly and professionally retracted any story that proves to be inaccurate

Just because the New York Times turns up its nose at publishing the Conservative propaganda that Republicans put out does not mean they are out to get you

Please provide a link to the NYT being the most respected publication in the world!!! :eusa_liar:

In this listing, it only shows up in 39th place for circulation and that is decreasing.

And, just who makes up the Pulitzer Prize Committee? Check out The Pulitzer Prizes | The Pulitzer Prize Board and I don't see a single conservative in the list.

Before you spout off, check your facts. :eek:

What the hell does circulation have to do with being a respected publication? Any scandal sheet can sell more papers than the Times

Having a Kardashian on your cover sells more papers than a breaking news story

You don't think the New York Times is THE most respected newspaper in the world? Tell me who is

Certainly the Wall Street Journal is easily its equal now as is the Washington Post but thats all besides the point -- because often a 23 year old with a hidden camera and a microphone is just as capable of breaking a big story these days.. There are probably others but i dont follow them clkosely enough. The simple fact is that being the greatest newspaper in the world really doesnt mean much since newspapers and print journalism are pretty much in their death agonies. The world has changed and they are mere vestiges of a day gone by; dinsosaurs trudging arouind after the meteor hit and just waiting to keel over and die. And for a great paper the Times is doing pretty poorly these days.

The whole concept of journalism has changed and i think its fair - and objective - to say that really every media outlet is governed by a distinct political bias. The NYT is no different -and it never was its just more out in the open now as people recognize this. Every time a media outlet decides to pursue a topic or not it is not a result of objectivitiy (since there is no such thing in these matters) but of the application of value judgements and bias.

But if you really think the Times will not be looking to help Hillary Clinton through its reporting on her and her opponents, the stories its pursues and the ones it doesnt; where it chooses to devote its resources -- you are a fool (and i apologize for that word because i dont like name calling and dont mean it as that but you got to be kidding if you dont realize that). Just as you would be a fool to believe the same isnt true of Fox News or any of the other media outlets with respect to the candidates they favor.

BTW The Times agrees with you -- in an act of unabashed hubris it wrote an editorial today pronouncing the issue of Benghazi dead based upon -- the story it wrote.

And Pulitzer Prizes are as politicized and meaningless as Nobel Peace Prices. They just dont mean much

Science is shit
Historians are shit

Personally, I'm tired of the shit conservatives put out

They wrap themselves in a small world where everyone agrees with them. Anyone outside their bubble .....be it economists, historians, scientists, the media
All have a political interest to persecute them

Completely stupid bullshit created in your own tiny little brain. It could not be more false. Have any more straw men you want to kick down? :lol:

Forum List

Back