Police orders black man to leave his own pool

Black man asked to leave his own pool by officer in viral video

"I had my headphones when she approached me so I didn't hear her the first time. When I asked her to repeat herself, she asked if I lived in the neighborhood. I said yes," Holland told the Star. "When she asked where I lived, I said I don't know you and you haven't identified yourself, so I'm not just going to give you my address."
-------------
Even though they were right there at the pool.

He eventually showed proof he lived there but she wasn't having it.

Where does it end?

"The security officer was reportedly at the pool because of previous incidents involving non-residents using the pool, according to the Star."

Yeah, it sucks but then again as a hired security guard, maybe it was her job then to ask people at the pool for their address if the above is true. The guy felt he didn't need to give his address , and the management handled it the wrong way if he had his key.

where does it end? Manager got suspended.
That’s how freeloaders operate. Public housing, food stamps, free medical care, public defenders, sneak into pools.

"I had my headphones when she approached me so I didn't hear her the first time. When I asked her to repeat herself, she asked if I lived in the neighborhood. I said yes," Holland told the Star. "When she asked where I lived, I said I don't know you and you haven't identified yourself, so I'm not just going to give you my address."
-------------

Where does it end?
Bet he had a 40 of Old E

-------------

Where does it end?

"The security officer was reportedly at the pool because of previous incidents involving non-residents using the pool, according to the Star."

Yeah, it sucks but then again as a hired security guard, maybe it was her job then to ask people at the pool for their address if the above is true. The guy felt he didn't need to give his address , and the management handled it the wrong way if he had his key.

That’s how freeloaders operate. Public housing, food stamps, free medical care, public defenders, sneak into pools.
Fascinating.

-------------

Where does it end?

Fascinating.
Nothing fascinating about welfare sponges.

-------------

Where does it end?

Freeloader? He just paid over a thousand dollars in rent! How the F does that make him a freeloader?

-------------

Where does it end?

Fascinating.
^ this one is not kidding....he's a perfectly groomed Alt-Right trumpanzee.

-------------

Where does it end?

Fascinating.
More whites on welfare than any other demographic.

Incident was caused by an untrained arrogant egomaniac control freak and a likewise ignorant manager. Both took the opportunity to implement their hatred and racism. The security guard should actually be arrested for assault and the manager and club should be sued.

-------------

Where does it end?

Great news!!! We know how horrible it would be if black people didn't have something to snivel and whiine about every single minute of the day. It's certainly better than cleaning up their own house after all; they've failed miserably at that, even with billions thrown at them and their 'leadership'.

We should just put dog collars on them and sell them to middle class Asian businessmen as house pets for their children. Spayed for them ahead of the sales, of course.

As long as whites are in fear of Blacks it wont end. Since whites are genetically afraid of Blacks this is going to occur as long as we are the minority in this country.
And suddenly our DNA will change.
How many disciplines you must have mastered!

As long as whites are in fear of Blacks it wont end. Since whites are genetically afraid of Blacks this is going to occur as long as we are the minority in this country.

Well. Heh heh. I, for one, am not afraid of blacks, Mr. Smarty Pants. I tower over most of em. And I'm bigger. I'm faster. I'm stronger. I'm smarter. And I have way more money. In most cases anyway.

Putting that aside, the woman who was sent with a gun from the government was wrong. Certainly all would agree with that.

The black guy called the police to report an unauthorized person at the pool. That's why there is this sudden rash of similar complaints. It's part of the black set up.
You have a link to back your claim or did your brain just fart again?

No link. This is her daily lie for July 12th.

Well. Heh heh. I, for one, am not afraid of blacks, Mr. Smarty Pants. I tower over most of em. And I'm bigger. I'm faster. I'm stronger. I'm smarter. And I have way more money. In most cases anyway.

Putting that aside, the woman who was sent with a gun from the government was wrong. Certainly all would agree with that.
Wasnt she an off duty cop being security for the complex? Maybe i read about it wrong this morning.

Racism isn't genetic it's learned

Who taught you?
I used to think that too but there is something to be said about instinct or genetic memory. Every had a large bird fly over your head? Your instinct is to duck. Why? Its not a learned behavior.

I taught myself.

That's your proof? :10:

Forum List

Back