Police orders black man to leave his own pool

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Black man asked to leave his own pool by officer in viral video

"I had my headphones when she approached me so I didn't hear her the first time. When I asked her to repeat herself, she asked if I lived in the neighborhood. I said yes," Holland told the Star. "When she asked where I lived, I said I don't know you and you haven't identified yourself, so I'm not just going to give you my address."
-------------
Even though they were right there at the pool.

He eventually showed proof he lived there but she wasn't having it.

Where does it end?

As long as whites are in fear of Blacks it wont end. Since whites are genetically afraid of Blacks this is going to occur as long as we are the minority in this country.

The black guy called the police to report an unauthorized person at the pool. That's why there is this sudden rash of similar complaints. It's part of the black set up.

As long as whites are in fear of Blacks it wont end. Since whites are genetically afraid of Blacks this is going to occur as long as we are the minority in this country.
Genetically afraid of blacks? lol! I think it's more we just see you immortalized on tv rioting and looting and burning. And then of course I saw them in person in prison. Nasty people.

"I had my headphones when she approached me so I didn't hear her the first time. When I asked her to repeat herself, she asked if I lived in the neighborhood. I said yes," Holland told the Star. "When she asked where I lived, I said I don't know you and you haven't identified yourself, so I'm not just going to give you my address."
-------------

Where does it end?
Probably worried if he knew how to swim.

Anytime someone comes across an animal in the wild they should be extremely cautious and expect a sudden and deadly attack at any time.

Otherwise the unwary will end up like this non white man.

Woman arrested in beating of elderly man in Willowbrook

Expect a snake to strike, a lion to pounce, wild dogs to savage. Expect blacks to attack.

Anytime someone comes across an animal in the wild they should be extremely cautious and expect a sudden and deadly attack at any time.

Expect a snake to strike, a lion to pounce, wild dogs to savage. Expect blacks to attack.
Thats exactly what I think about you feral whites. No need to link anything. Everyone knows your violent and savage tendencies. This officer was merely reacting to her fear. When things didnt go her way she got angry.

Last edited:

-------------

Where does it end?

"The security officer was reportedly at the pool because of previous incidents involving non-residents using the pool, according to the Star."

Yeah, it sucks but then again as a hired security guard, maybe it was her job then to ask people at the pool for their address if the above is true. The guy felt he didn't need to give his address , and the management handled it the wrong way if he had his key.

where does it end? Manager got suspended.

Racism isn't genetic it's learned

Who taught you?
I used to think that too but there is something to be said about instinct or genetic memory. Every had a large bird fly over your head? Your instinct is to duck. Why? Its not a learned behavior.

I taught myself.

Last edited:

Thats exactly what I think about you feral whites. No need to link anything. Everyone knows your violent and savage tendencies. This officer was merely reacting to her fear. When things didnt go her way she got angry.
Nah, everyone feels safe around white people. Thats why so many minorities around the world want to live in our nation, they just need to be careful in black neighborhoods, but everyone knows that.

-------------

Where does it end?

"The security officer was reportedly at the pool because of previous incidents involving non-residents using the pool, according to the Star."

Yeah, it sucks but then again as a hired security guard, maybe it was her job then to ask people at the pool for their address if the above is true. The guy felt he didn't need to give his address , and the management handled it the wrong way if he had his key.

A security guards job is not ask for addresses. The job is to observe and report. All she had to do was ask if he was a resident in a manner he would be comfortable answering. Obviously she felt she could play the tough role. Obviously she was poorly trained.

That woman in the picture, identified by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department as 30-year-old Laquisha Jones of Los Angeles, was arrested Tuesday night.

Trump!!!

-------------

Where does it end?

I am white and have been hassled at the association pool, it happens! It seems like every neighborhood association goes over board! I lived one place where the chick that ran the association made a deal with a towing company and had us towed out of our own spots. I sold that place pretty quick and then way over spent on a house

Security guard committed an assault when she snatched the key from the resident. Her failure to return it immediately upon his request makes her guilty of robbery. Giving it back at some point later is irrelevant. Poorly trained arrogant egomaniacal security guards need to be held accountable.

-------------

Where does it end?
I don't blame him for not wanting to say where he lived. That lady who approached him was a stranger and if he was keeping to himself, what reason was there exactly to approach him at all?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

-------------

Where does it end?
If only they'd just remove their SOCKS!

-------------

Where does it end?
I don't blame him for not wanting to say where he lived. That lady who approached him was a stranger and if he was keeping to himself, what reason was there exactly to approach him at all?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
The security guard was attempting to exert a power the police don't even have in regards to obtaining ID from a citizen. Even the police have to articulate a law is being broken or has been broken or is about to be broken in order to detain and demand ID. The only thing the guard had a right to was to inform the man that if he were not a member or resident he had to leave or he would be arrested for trespassing. Her responsibility is to find and provide evidence he is not a member or resident. Easily done since the manager was there, but she, the manager recognized him and confirmed he was a resident. Hence it was all about ego and or racism.

Forum List

Back