Trump calls for Nikki Haley's husband to leave his military deployment to help her "dying" campaign.

Trump calls for Nikki Haley's husband to leave his military deployment to help her "dying" campaign.
Another example of Trump's disrespect of those serving in our military.
How can he bring up Haley's husband not being around when we have not seen Melania on the campaign trail.
Where is Melania. I guarntee she is not serving our country.Trump needs to STFU about support of spouses.

OMG Can he just STFU?!! WTF is wrong with him??

You live in an alternative reality defined by Trump.
Nah. I live in reality. But you’re very delusional and easily influenced by bullshit libturd propaganda. ElmoDud, you are one stupid motherfucker.

And you’re off topic.

The topic isn’t your propagandized view of all the shit Trump never said.

The topic is solely the one dumb thing he did say about Nikki's deployed husband coming home to assist her dying campaign. I agree but was a dumb thing to say. Big deal.

Another example of Trump's disrespect of those serving in our military.
How can he bring up Haley's husband not being around when we have not seen Melania on the campaign trail.
Where is Melania. I guarntee she is not serving our country.Trump needs to STFU about support of spouses.

It only bring up the question: WTF is the South Carolina reserve doing in Africa?

It is well documented despite your constant denials.

No; it’s not — despite your repetition of the bogus claim.
This thread isn't about Biden. It's about Trump's lack of respect for people serving in the military.
No. That’s not what this thread is about.

You lie far too easily. You retard.

No; it’s not — despite your repetition of the bogus claim.
Yes, it is. Stop lying. One small example.
No. That’s not what this thread is about.
That's exactly what this thread is about. It's a taunt. A sign of complete disrespect.
You lie far too easily. You retard.
And you are a simp. I get it. The man is your savior. I understand you believe he is the best hope for the white race not to be replaced.
You crave a dictator to deliver you from all those people you feel are not worthy to live in country...but the man is a cancer.
Time to start treating him like one.

Forum List

Back