Alabama Police Officer on Leave After Viral Video Shows Her Tasing Handcuffed, Compliant Man

We don't need to see anything. This video clearly shows this man being compliant, handcuffed and tased by this fucking cop. Yes, she found a gun on him that he DECLARED having and she disarmed him. Then started tasing him until he was in tears. That's NOT what the fucking taser is for.

Here is a civil rights lawyer's views on the video:

Last edited:
God, would you just look at that sadistic white trash officer. People like that are really doing a disservice to all law enforcement members. People like that are why the public doesn't like cops.

We don't need to see anything. This video clearly shows this man being compliant, handcuffed and tased by this fucking cop. Yes, she found a gun on him that he DECLARED having and she disarmed him. Then started tasing him until he was in tears. That's NOT what the fucking taser is for.

the cop fucked up. i still like too see if from beigining on why she cuffed him in the first place. were not getting the whole story.

My only concern is that I never heard the taser even though the audio was extremely clear. I saw no reaction to him being tazed other than crying, but that could be because he is a little bitch who got caught. Note she also has her hand on him if she tased him which would not be good for her? Whoever was taking the video which may have omitted important details. It was probably his accomplice.

If it actually went down without any other actions by the perp unseen, I would say she is toast.

Forum List

Back