Please, Someone 25th This Idiot...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
Earlier today, Biden was speaking at a nutrition and health conference.

He was thanking those involved when he thanked Indiana Rep. Jackie Walorski, and then he started looking around the room before asking "Where's Jacki" and then commenting "I didn't think she would be here."

Congresswoman Walorski was killed in a tragic automobile crash last month.

Any Biden lovers care to defend this?

This man continues to be a national embarrassment, and he continues to prove that he's no longer capable of being an effective President...

Last edited:

He was thanking those involved when he thanked Indiana Rep. Jackie Walorski, and then he started looking around the room before asking "Where's Jacki" and then commenting "I didn't think she would be here."

This man continues to be a national embarrassment, and he continues to prove that he's no longer capable of being an effective President...

Yea..............sure..................but yes.

So there is that.

Biden is doing exactly what everyone in the government wants. He’s effectively destroying the country and many others around the world.

Perfect setup for a global government.

Why would anyone in the treasonous government want to get rid of him?

"

Please, Someone 25th This Idiot..."​

Yes... You.

You get pissed on regularly due to your projecting.

You know, I've never blocked someone for being of a different political persuasion than me. I believe that blocking people for that reason is a chickenshit move, and one employed by someone who lack the intellectual fortitude to engage in meaningful discussions.

And then there's blocking someone for being nothing more than a cum-guzzling little piece of shit who doesn't have even a passing relationship with integrity and who possesses the intellectual capacity of a day-old egg salad sandwich which was left out in the sun.

That'd be you...

You know, I've never blocked someone for being of a different political persuasion than me. I believe that blocking people for that reason is a chickenshit move, and one employed by someone who lack the intellectual fortitude to engage in meaningful discussions.

And then there's blocking someone for being nothing more than a cum-guzzling little piece of shit who doesn't have even a passing relationship with integrity and who possesses the intellectual capacity of a day-old egg salad sandwich which was left out in the sun.

That'd be you...
You have issues. Taking you to task is a no fn brainer.

I have to that when I read this this morning I did find a little disconcerting. Especially when you consider that he issued a statement about her death when it happened...

1664395690911.png

Forum List

Back